Our beautiful apartment, in the district of Bad Neuenahr provides plenty of space and a unique living experience, in a typical house of the Belle Epoque.
Other reasons, we and our apartment are know:
- Central Park in and near downtown
- Spacious - 80 square meters - of which 40 sqm living and dining room
- Particularly: temporary exhibition of regional artists - live with art! currently: Kolja Schäfer and cartoons by Steffi Oberheim
- Ground floor, separate entrance
- Child friendly
- For rainy days there is a Wii with various games and a DVD player ready, as well as a comprehensive range of information on destinations (Ahrsteig, volcanic park, Maria Laach, government bunker, etc.) in the vicinity
Price plus visitor's tax / guest card per person 3 EUR / BB (free local traffic and various entry privileges).
New Wi-Fi and dishwasher