About the property
- Condo1650 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay6 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Terrasol unit 231.
This beautiful condominium is in one of Baja's most exclusive private, gated condominium complexes, away from the timeshare salesmen and beachfront hecklers. Terrasol is located on the tip of Land's End.
The Terrasol complex is a luxury, low-rise development built on the beach with spectacular views of the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and of the unique surrounding rock formations. It is renowned for being exclusive and perfectly located, within easy walking distance of the Marina and town. Enjoy active days and quiet nights watching the stars – or party all night.
Cabo San Lucas features some of the world's greatest deep sea fishing, and offers six golf courses; three of them 'world class'.
This inviting and desirable second floor condo, which will accommodate 4 comfortably, affords you beautiful views of the Pacific from every room. We are located just steps from the ocean, next to both ocean front pools, the palapa bar with swim up seating and the restaurant. If you want to whale watch or just enjoy the sun and fun, Cabo and Terrasol in particular is where you want to be. There is something for everyone in Cabo.
With over 1650 sq. ft. of living space, this two bedroom, two bath condo has been newly painted and updated with all new beds/mattresses and offers a well stocked kitchen with all the amenities of home.
There’s never a bad day in Cabo!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Nancy Paya
We've been drawn to Cabo San Lucas for many years through friends and vacations. Lifestyle, unlimited activities, great weather and wonderful people finally convinced us to purchase a second home in Cabo. Come share our dream and make some of your own.
Nancy Paya purchased this Condo in 2008
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great location, spacial living spaces, pool temperature, kitchen supplies.
A block from the busy marina, within walking distance to el Centro and plenty of restaurants/ night life. A welcome retreat to peace and tranquility with no issues re: pool and pool chair accessibility. Needs shower curtains to alleviate water on bath floors. Thanks for TV channels and wifi! Access stairs narrow and not conducive to someone who has mobility issues. The office does have golf carts available for transport or packing luggage or groceries from lobby area to bottom of stairs. Just need a tip. It would be great to have a table or two near the beach/ pool on which to play games. We appreciated the easy access to transportation, accommodating office staff, and friendly staff on grounds and palapa restaurant. Some mustiness smell in linens but convenient to have washer & dryer, plenty of detergent and linens/ towels. Shampoo and conditioner, soaps provided. No extra fees! Yay! Nancy Paya is prompt and pleasant to deal with and this unit is very close to the beach, pools, and palapa. The beach is not swimmable due to undertows and limited in walking distance however it is still a reasonable morning walk and no vendors around! Some families were there and seemed to really enjoy the pools, but there were many retired folks, very friendly. This is a vrbo I would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family! The weather on this peninsula is dry, unless in rainy season or a hurricane proceeds through. Not a cloud in two weeks in the area for us! This is the place for sun. No bad days!
We loved this condo ! It was very comfortable and well stocked. It is situated very close to the water and the pool (one deck faces the ocean the 2nd deck overlooks the pool area). The food at the palapa is good and very reasonable. The only issue we had was getting the tv setup so we could watch the superbowl. I emailed Nancy and she was right on top of the issue. Turns out it was a user error :) The only reason I gave a 4 star rating was that the shower heads must have restrictors on them. They just trickle water. It took me forever to get my hair shampoo rinsed out. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Nancy for sharing your home with us.
Location, location, location
I gave this condo four stars, given some of its limitations, but for us it was closer to five stars.
We go to Cabo to scuba dive and go fishing. So everything we do starts at the marina. The Terrasol is a short walk to the marina (although the walk back is uphill (but very do-able)), and that makes it a perfect location for us. It's also a very short walk into town, so it's easy to go out for dinner, go shopping, etc. So that's the first piece of the location.
The second piece is that this particular unit has fantastic location within the Terrasol. You can walk out in your bare feet and be on the beach literally in seconds. It takes about a minute to walk to either pool. There are great views from every window and off of both lanais. Go to the pool and you forgot the sunscreen? You can go get it and be back on your beach chair in two minutes.
The unit does show some age, but that wasn't really a problem for us, although if you're looking for super-luxury (as opposed to simple) you might be disappointed. Responding to other reviews, we found the furniture comfortable enough (certainly could've been a bit better), and the water pressure could be better in the shower, but it was adequate for us to walk out to dinner feeling clean and refreshed. There are some chips in the tile flooring, but that was of now practical consequence. The air conditioning worked perfectly.
The kitchen and the unit overall were very well-stocked, with anything you could want to prepare a meal and lots of towels (unit and beach). Nancy's communication during the rental process was excellent, and the check in and out at the Terrasol's front desk could not have been more straightforward.
We'd rent here again.
Great location and accommodations in Cabo!
Everything exceeded our expectations with the condo.
Not a 5 Star Resort, but awesome location!
"For everything you get, you give something up."
WHAT YOU GET:
- perfect location with short walk to marina and tons of restaurants
- excellent beach with no peddlers and even few travelers - though you can't swim the waves are awesome to watch
- just steps to both pools and bar - doesn't matter if you forget something in the room
- balconies are great - we loved happy hour watching the sun go down
- nice people everywhere including staff and residents
- no need to "reserve a chair" at the pool - so great to have less people around vs at the resorts!!!
- walk over the mountain to lover's/divorce beach
- beautiful views of the ocean without the skidoos!
WHAT YOU GIVE UP:
- As a Minnesotan, the condo felt more like staying in a "rustic older cabin". Though I understand the Mexican flavor referenced in other reviews, it is just a nice way of saying dated decor. It gave the feeling of not being clean, although it maybe was.
- The furniture was not comfortable. After a long day of walking and sun, you want to relax and it was difficult...especially for 4 people.
- There were ants on the floor and counter most of the week in both baths. In order to spray the front desk said we needed owner permission. We decided not to risk poison where we brush our teeth so didn't ask - not to mention we were very disconnected due to vacation. It was the most annoying part for sure!
- Though AC is not usually needed, we were there during an unusually hot period and wanted the AC the last couple of nights, but it didn't work the last night and be careful about leaving the front door open as there are mosquitos as my husband's arm was bit up. The screen door on the other patio was not repaired so you can't even leave that door open. We were very disappointed that the ants and screen door issues were not addressed per reviews we read.
- The fan in the master BR is either on fast or off. Would have been nice to have a middle setting. Not an expensive change.
- I wasn't expecting a 4 or 5 star atmosphere, but it was barely a 3 in my opinion. It just is not well maintained or managed.
In summary, we loved the location and Cabo again for the 3rd time, but am not sure it is worth giving up the room experience we look for on vacation as well. It's all what you want and it's pretty impossible to have it all...just wanted to put the facts out there so others can choose :)
Nice Condo great location
Condo was well equipped and in a perfect location. Watched whales, sunrise, and sunset on the beach. Palapa Bar has good, fresh food and Margarita's at a good price. Very happy with our stay.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
NIGHTLY SERVICE CHARGES AND UNION DUES ARE SEPARATE AND PAYABLE BY GUEST AT CHECKOUT. THE APPROXIMATE RATE IS $30 A DAY. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and without prior notice.