|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
Terrasol unit 231.
This beautiful condominium is in one of Baja's most exclusive private, gated condominium complexes, away from the timeshare salesmen and beachfront hecklers. Terrasol is located on the tip of Land's End.
The Terrasol complex is a luxury, low-rise development built on the beach with spectacular views of the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and of the unique surrounding rock formations. It is renowned for being exclusive and perfectly located, within easy walking distance of the Marina and town. Enjoy active days and quiet nights watching the stars – or party all night.
Cabo San Lucas features some of the world's greatest deep sea fishing, and offers six golf courses; three of them 'world class'.
This inviting and desirable second floor condo, which will accommodate 4 comfortably, affords you beautiful views of the Pacific from every room. We are located just steps from the ocean, next to both ocean front pools, the palapa bar with swim up seating and the restaurant. If you want to whale watch or just enjoy the sun and fun, Cabo and Terrasol in particular is where you want to be. There is something for everyone in Cabo.
With over 1650 sq. ft. of living space, this two bedroom, two bath condo has been newly painted and updated with all new beds/mattresses and offers a well stocked kitchen with all the amenities of home.
There’s never a bad day in Cabo!
We've been drawn to Cabo San Lucas for many years through friends and vacations. Lifestyle, unlimited activities, great weather and wonderful people finally convinced us to purchase a second home in Cabo. Come share our dream and make some of your own.
Nancy Paya purchased this condo in 2008
We loved this condo ! It was very comfortable and well stocked. It is situated very close to the water and the pool (one deck faces the ocean the 2nd deck overlooks the pool area). The food at the palapa is good and very reasonable. The only issue we had was getting the tv setup so we could watch the superbowl. I emailed Nancy and she was right on top of the issue. Turns out it was a user error :) The only reason I gave a 4 star rating was that the shower heads must have restrictors on them. They just trickle water. It took me forever to get my hair shampoo rinsed out. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Nancy for sharing your home with us.
I gave this condo four stars, given some of its limitations, but for us it was closer to five stars.
We go to Cabo to scuba dive and go fishing. So everything we do starts at the marina. The Terrasol is a short walk to the marina (although the walk back is uphill (but very do-able)), and that makes it a perfect location for us. It's also a very short walk into town, so it's easy to go out for dinner, go shopping, etc. So that's the first piece of the location.
The second piece is that this particular unit has fantastic location within the Terrasol. You can walk out in your bare feet and be on the beach literally in seconds. It takes about a minute to walk to either pool. There are great views from every window and off of both lanais. Go to the pool and you forgot the sunscreen? You can go get it and be back on your beach chair in two minutes.
The unit does show some age, but that wasn't really a problem for us, although if you're looking for super-luxury (as opposed to simple) you might be disappointed. Responding to other reviews, we found the furniture comfortable enough (certainly could've been a bit better), and the water pressure could be better in the shower, but it was adequate for us to walk out to dinner feeling clean and refreshed. There are some chips in the tile flooring, but that was of now practical consequence. The air conditioning worked perfectly.
The kitchen and the unit overall were very well-stocked, with anything you could want to prepare a meal and lots of towels (unit and beach). Nancy's communication during the rental process was excellent, and the check in and out at the Terrasol's front desk could not have been more straightforward.
We'd rent here again.
Everything exceeded our expectations with the condo.
"For everything you get, you give something up."
WHAT YOU GET:
- perfect location with short walk to marina and tons of restaurants
- excellent beach with no peddlers and even few travelers - though you can't swim the waves are awesome to watch
- just steps to both pools and bar - doesn't matter if you forget something in the room
- balconies are great - we loved happy hour watching the sun go down
- nice people everywhere including staff and residents
- no need to "reserve a chair" at the pool - so great to have less people around vs at the resorts!!!
- walk over the mountain to lover's/divorce beach
- beautiful views of the ocean without the skidoos!
WHAT YOU GIVE UP:
- As a Minnesotan, the condo felt more like staying in a "rustic older cabin". Though I understand the Mexican flavor referenced in other reviews, it is just a nice way of saying dated decor. It gave the feeling of not being clean, although it maybe was.
- The furniture was not comfortable. After a long day of walking and sun, you want to relax and it was difficult...especially for 4 people.
- There were ants on the floor and counter most of the week in both baths. In order to spray the front desk said we needed owner permission. We decided not to risk poison where we brush our teeth so didn't ask - not to mention we were very disconnected due to vacation. It was the most annoying part for sure!
- Though AC is not usually needed, we were there during an unusually hot period and wanted the AC the last couple of nights, but it didn't work the last night and be careful about leaving the front door open as there are mosquitos as my husband's arm was bit up. The screen door on the other patio was not repaired so you can't even leave that door open. We were very disappointed that the ants and screen door issues were not addressed per reviews we read.
- The fan in the master BR is either on fast or off. Would have been nice to have a middle setting. Not an expensive change.
- I wasn't expecting a 4 or 5 star atmosphere, but it was barely a 3 in my opinion. It just is not well maintained or managed.
In summary, we loved the location and Cabo again for the 3rd time, but am not sure it is worth giving up the room experience we look for on vacation as well. It's all what you want and it's pretty impossible to have it all...just wanted to put the facts out there so others can choose :)
Condo was well equipped and in a perfect location. Watched whales, sunrise, and sunset on the beach. Palapa Bar has good, fresh food and Margarita's at a good price. Very happy with our stay.
This was our 5th visit to Terrasol, each time staying in a different condo and this condo compared nicely. I'll start with addressing some of the issues mentioned in the previous review. This condo is spacious with nice décor which is true to Mexican flavor, comfortable furniture and beds (did not feel any were outdated), tons of towels, sheets, extra pillows, etc. The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes and utensils and a nice bar cabinet with beautiful glassware. The ceiling fans all worked but we did not use often, even in the 90 deg. weather, because of the delightful cross-breezes throughout the condo. Also, we could have used the air conditioner or one of the several standing fans available. Brand new microwave, no problem with kitchen sink (or ants), shower has been repaired, and screens were in good shape. I do agree that the bathroom tiling and grout should be redone and the water pressure was pretty wimpy, the cabinetry is heavy and outdated thus the 4 star rating as opposed to a 5.
The 2 decks, each facing a different direction, provided wonderful options for sun or shade and choice of views. Whales every day! The condo was spacious, private, and comfortable. Just steps away from the palapa pool or the second pool and the beach. The owner was fantastic to work with and we hope to return to this condo again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and without prior notice.