|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to our place! This is an attractive, peaceful and very spacious two level penthouse consisting of:
- Three bedrooms a/c
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and living room areas with ocean view
- Game room with convertible pool/ping-pong/hockey table, television, living area and both ocean view and rainforest view.
- Wide open terrace with view of our National Rainforest - El Yunque and the Atlantic Ocean. Perfect for an outdoor breakfast or BBQ. During the day it provides a peaceful ambiance for a nice suntan and some good reading. At evening, it is the best place for dinner under the stars.
Other conveniences are:
- Wireless internet access
- Washing and drying machine
- Cable-TV on all televisions
- Linens are included
- 2 Parking spaces inside the premises
- Controlled access with security guard
The complex has a community area with two large swimming pools and one kiddie pool. Also a playground for kids.
Located 30 minutes away from the San Juan International Airport, 40 minutes away from Old San Juan, 15 minutes away from the nearest Wall-Mart, Walgreens, The Outlets and many other stores and places to eat. Looking for outside entertainment, this apartment has the best location:
- 35 minutes away from El Yunque National Rainforest
- 20 minutes away from our most beautiful public beach: Balneario de Luquillo
- 20 minutes away from Hacienda Caraballi for those who would like horse riding, Go-Karts and other activities.
- 15 minutes away from Bahia Beach golf courses
- 15 minutes away from the nearest movie theater (inside The Outlet)
- 50 minutes away from the city of Fajardo where you can visit Las Cabezas de San Juan during the day and the fluorescent bay at night. If you want to go a little further, from Fajardo you can take a 50 minute ride on a ferry to Culebra or a 35 minute ride to Vieques islands and enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Thank you for considering Puerto Rico as your vacation destination. Our concerns are that you have the most pleasant stay at our place. We assure you that you will enjoy every minute of it.
I enjoyed my stay. This villa is quiet, relaxing, and have everything you need for fun and entertainment. We were able to entertain ourselves at home without having to leave the villa once we did groceries. I will encourage anyone to stay at this villa.
We have rented through VRBO/Homeaway/Flipkey several times in the past. We had no issues in making another reservation when we found this gem amidst all the other options in Puerto Rico. And from the moment we began the process, we found a home owner that truly cares about their property and your comfort. As such, we would highly recommend this condo to everyone. Here are a few of the highlights from this oasis:
1. Suzanne responds quickly to your e-mails/calls to ensure that everything is just right.
2. Everything from the entrance code, keys, wifi password, gate opener, use of the water heater & air conditioner are clearly spelled out so that you have no issues with walking in, feeling at home, and what to expect.
3. The upstairs balcony was one of our favorite spots because of the gas grill, patio table/chairs, and beautiful views of the rainforest, mountains, and out to the ocean.
4. The game room upstairs was also a hit at night with my 2 college age girls. We played a lot of pool, ping pong, enjoyed the music stations on the tv, and sitting around in the hammock chairs. Only disappointment was that the fans on the walls did not work, nor were the speakers hooked up to a stereo or tv. But, none of that was a deal breaker since opening up the doors at night allowed some breeze inside to help cut down the heat since there is no a/c upstairs.
5. The property and condo all were well maintained, clean, comfortable, modern, resort like and just as described. A big plus was having security on property constantly making rounds.
6. The beach just outside the gate is secluded and beautiful. Be sure to shuffle your feet in the water... you will find a lot of sand dollars! We found over 100 in a matter of an hour in the water.
The only issue we had with the condo was that the a/c in the living area was not working. The renter prior to us did not report the issue to Suzanne during their stay, nor at checkout. So, by the time that Suzanne found out, it was too late to get it fixed by our arrival the next afternoon (Sunday). She informed us of this issue upon arrival and said that the repair person would be there by 5pm the next day to fix it. Luckily, opening up the doors from the bedrooms allowed cool air to flow out into the living area, dropping down the humidity, and making it comfortable. The next day, the repair person showed up, and within 20 minutes had the issue fixed.
By far, one of our best vacations ever! Thanks Suzanne!
The security is great. There is a good variety of entertainment, from cable and roku to the games, so much space. There apartment is fully furnished and great for families and groups. The terrace has wonderful views and great plants. We will miss this place.
This was our first time renting from home away and our first time to Puerto Rico so we were a little nervous about the whole experience. Loiza didn't have the best reviews but the apartment did so we gave it a shot and it was an amazing experience!
There were 6 of us, 3 adults and 3 kids ages 15,12 and 5. When we opened the door to the apartment (Suzanne gave us step by step directions so it was easy to find) we were ALL blown away! It's is EXACLTY as it appears in the pictures, maybe even better. Everything about the apartment was perfect. It slept us all very comfortably, the kids had their own bathroom, we had a washer and dryer, the view was breath taking, the game room was so much fun and the roof top terrace was awesome!! After busy days of playing at the beach, wandering old San Juan or going to the rain forest we still had so much to look forward to when we got home. We barbecued on the roof every night, listened to music (although security did ask us twice to turn it down and it wasn't very loud) and played pool which was so much fun for all of us! There are 2 hammock chairs in the game room that my 5 year old absolutely loved!
We never felt unsafe at all. The security guards are great, so friendly and even being in town we felt safe. Loiza definitely isn't a resort city and some parts are a little rough looking so if you're into fancy resorts this isn't the place for you. If you want to experience authentic Puerto Rico than this is the jackpot!
Our beach was private, we maybe saw 5 other people ever on it. After driving to San Juan and seeing the very crowded beaches we were even more grateful for this. The location is great, 30 minutes from El Yunque and San Juan and about 40 minutes from the airport.
I could go on and on about how perfect this place is so I'll finish with this... If you are considering this apartment, book it! You WON'T be disappointed. We're already planning a trip back in June and will definitely stay here!
This condo was a great fit! We wanted to be out of the main resort area and have access to the beach. This rental hit on all levels. I traveled with my husband and mother and we were all very satisfied. I would recommend this unit to anyone. We plan to come back next time with our two kids. There is plenty of room!
Our stay was just marvellous! The condo is in a lovely gated complex with easy access to the beach and swimming pools. We felt very secure and there was always a security guard on duty patrolling the grounds. The condo itself has a beautiful spacious terrace upstairs with it's own palm trees, lounge chairs and BBQ....not to mention a beautiful view! We enjoyed having our morning coffee and tea there to start the day and often we would have our dinner there to enjoy the starlit sky. The games room was very interesting and practical so there were always activities available. We also spent a lot of time in the nice living area on the main floor which has a plasma TV, a comfy sofa and air-conditionning which was much appreciated! The kitchen has all the necessities for meal making which obviously greatly reduces the cost of the vacation. We were always pleased to return to the condo after a long day of sightseeing. It is very comfortable and homey. I would highly recommend this condo to couples or families.....everything you need is there. We did our groceries at Walmart and Econo and found everything we needed....even wine and beer! In closing, I must say that Suzanne is a wonderful, helpful lady who will go out of her way to assist you in any way she can which we much appreciated. Do not hesitate to book this property....you will not be disappointed.
Leaving the airport follow the San Juan sign and then the sign to Loiza Road 187 for a 35 minutes drive along the coast line. Also you may use the expressway route 66 exit 14. Loiza is less than a hour from beautiful attractions like: the magic of Old San Juan*, El Yunque National Rain Forest, Luquillo Beach*, horse rides, golf courses, Las Cabezas de San Juan*, our largest shopping mall Plaza Las Americas, catamaran rides, casinos and fine cuisine, More than a hour away, white sand beaches at Vieques and Culebra islands, Ponce city, Hacienda Buenavista, Caverns of Rio Camuy.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Sep 5 2016
4 night minimum stay
Sep-Oct rate SR
Sep 6 2016 - Oct 31 2016
5 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2016 - Jan 1 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
|cleaning fee||$85 + Tax|
Terms and Conditions
For Malibu Beachfront Apart G301
Thank you for your inquiry hope to have you as our guest at Malibu.
To reserve $150.00 deposit is requested and will not be refunded if you cancel.
Total balance refund if you cancel more than 15 prior to check in.
Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival 50% will be refunded.
I will provide a week before arrival driving directions.
I will provide a secure door code two days before arrival.
Damage deposit will be returned after check out inspection usually same or next day.
Unit is for max 7. No guest allowed.
Please park on designated parking space. A second parking space is available if you request it.
Please don’t move or rearrange furniture on the first level.
Maid service is not provided during your stay.
Security guards are on duty from 4:00 PM until 6:00 AM Mond-Thursday Weekends they are 24Hours.
No smoking, no pets.