|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to our place! This is an attractive, peaceful and very spacious two level penthouse consisting of:
- Three bedrooms a/c
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and living room areas with ocean view
- Game room with convertible pool/ping-pong/hockey table, television, living area and both ocean view and rainforest view.
- Wide open terrace with view of our National Rainforest - El Yunque and the Atlantic Ocean. Perfect for an outdoor breakfast. During the day it provides a peaceful ambiance for a nice suntan and some good reading. At evening, it is the best place for dinner under the stars.
Other conveniences are:
- Wireless internet access
- Washing and drying machine
- Cable-TV on all tv
- Linens are included
- 2 Parking spaces inside the premises
- Controlled access with security guard
The complex has a community area with two large swimming pools and one kiddie pool. Also a playground for kids.
Located 30 minutes away from the San Juan International Airport, 40 minutes away from Old San Juan, 15 minutes away from the nearest Wall-Mart, Walgreens, The Outlets and many other stores and places to eat. Looking for outside entertainment, this apartment has the best location:
- 35 minutes away from El Yunque National Rainforest
- 20 minutes away from our most beautiful public beach: Balneario de Luquillo
- 20 minutes away from Hacienda Caraballi for those who would like horse riding, Go-Karts and other activities.
- 15 minutes away from Bahia Beach golf courses
- 15 minutes away from the nearest movie theater (inside The Outlet)
- 50 minutes away from the city of Fajardo where you can visit Las Cabezas de San Juan during the day and the fluorescent bay at night. If you want to go a little further, from Fajardo you can take a 50 minute ride on a ferry to Culebra or a 35 minute ride to Vieques islands and enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Thank you for considering Puerto Rico as your vacation destination. Our concerns are that you have the most pleasant stay at our place. We assure you that you will enjoy every minute of it.
I dont have BBQ.
I enjoyed my stay. This villa is quiet, relaxing, and have everything you need for fun and entertainment. We were able to entertain ourselves at home without having to leave the villa once we did groceries. I will encourage anyone to stay at this villa.
Very nice accommodations and 2 dogs we wish we could have taken home. They were beach bums!
This place was just as it is described and shown in the pictures. We arrived, and all was as expected -- Suzanne was very responsive to our initial questions.
We traveled with our 2 older daughters and each had her own room, which was wonderful. The place is well appointed; air conditioner works (but we sometimes didn't run it and just left the windows open!) -- TV and all channels were available (during down time), and wifi worked really well. Kitchen is well appointed, and we were able to make many meals there, which saved money for us.
The beach is just a walk across the parking lot 2 buildings down, but you can see the ocean from both the living area (through the palm trees) and from the 3rd floor game area. Beach is nice - quiet - and a nice place to sit and read and watch rolling waves. There are plenty of beaches around the area that are pretty, too, and more populated. Each has its own draw.
The pool area is really nice. The 3rd floor game area is really nice -- we enjoyed morning coffee up on that patio with a pretty view of the mntns.
Yes, the area surrounding is not one where you'll want to walk around -- you are in residential area. You need to drive to restaurants if you want to eat out. But this was a great location for day trips; back to San Juan or down toward Fjardo activities, El Yunque -- everything within 30 minutes.
There are stairs up to 3rd floor, so be aware of that. For some reason, I'd pictured in my head this being on 1st floor or 2nd floor with steps up to that patio area. But it wasn't too much of an issue.
I'd recommend this place - great for family.
Nice space for a family of four and central enough to see all of San Juan and points east. Really pleasant!
The owner, Suzanne, couldn't have been more graceful. She went out of her way to meet us at the airport and lead us into the condo. The condo was just as pictured, clean, big and charming. It would have been nice if it was a little closer to the beach but it wasn't bad. We had a wonderful time exploring the island and would advise anyone who goes to take a trip over to the island of Culebra. It's white sanded beach, Flaminco, is rated in the top 10 as the most beautiful in the WORLD. Would definitely go back to Suzanne's place.
We loved the apartment, organized and has everything you need. My children loved the game room upstairs. Spacious, good location, close to walmart & the oulet mall. Quiet area nice to relax and enjoy the beach or the pool. The owner was very helpful at all times. replied our text right away. We felt right at home during our stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring Last Minute SR
Mar 27 2017 - Apr 7 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
|cleaning fee||$85 + Tax|
Leaving the airport follow the San Juan sign and then the sign to Loiza Road 187 for a 35 minutes drive along the coast line. Also you may use the expressway route 66 exit 14. Loiza is less than a hour from beautiful attractions like: the magic of Old San Juan*, El Yunque National Rain Forest, Luquillo Beach*, horse rides, golf courses, Las Cabezas de San Juan*, our largest shopping mall Plaza Las Americas, catamaran rides, casinos and fine cuisine, More than a hour away, white sand beaches at Vieques and Culebra islands, Ponce city, Hacienda Buenavista, Caverns of Rio Camuy.