|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Feel like a trip to Lake Maggiore? Then you should have a closer look at this holiday home which provides all you need for the perfect holiday! The approx. 120 m² bright and light-flooded house (built in 2015) is situated approx. 4 km above Cannero Riviera and the lake, in an all-day sunshine area. Approx. 500 m from the house you will find a good and reasonable restaurant and terrace with a wonderful view and also an excellent pizzeria. The holiday home „Monte degli Orti“, a true refuge, is attractively nd newly furnished. The modern bathroom, guest W.C., under-floor heating, gratis W-LAN connection, as well as dishwasher and washing machine, provide you with all the comforts you could wish for.
From within and without the house you have splendid panoramic views of the lake as far as Stresa, the surrounding mountains and the opposite shore. The outdoor area is of special note, with its 2 spacious terraces (approx. 30 m² and 75 m²), 2 gardens and a sunbalcony (approx. 20 m²). If you feel like exercise, this house is the ideal starting point to explore the impressive region on the many walking and hiking paths which are right on your doorstep. You will be surprised again and again by a variety of wonderful views of the exceptional and beautiful surrounding landscape and the lake itself. The area is perfect for mountain-bike tours. After a strenuous but enjoyable day, how about a glass of good wine on your cosy balcony, on one of the terraces or in the gardens. Sounds like a great holiday, doesn't it? The house has a garage and 2 parking spaces.
Division of the house:
- Upper floor with approx. 70 m² living area:
• Light-flooded living / dining room with SAT-TV, pull-out couch-bed for 2 persons, splendid panoramic views of the lake and access to the balcony and the terrace
• Well-equipped kitchen unit with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven and splendid panoramic views of the lake
• Modern guest W.C. with window
• Sunny terrace (approx. 30 m²) with splendid panoramic views of the lake and the surrounding mountains
• Garden (approx. 30 m²) with side view of the lake and the surrounding mountains
• Sunny, partly covered balcony (approx. 20 m²) with breathtaking panoramic views of the lake and the surrounding mountains
- Ground floor with approx. 50 m² living area:
• 1st bedroom with double bed (one mattress: 1.60 m x 2.00 m), view of the lake and access to the terrace
• 2nd bedroom with double bed (one mattress: 1.60 m x 2.00 m), view of the lake and access to the terrace
• 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (each 0.80 m x 1.90 m) which may be placed together, splendid panoramic views of the lake access to the terrace
• Attractive and modern bathroom with shower, bidet and window
• Furnace room with washing machine
• Sunny, partly covered terrace (approx. 75 m²) with breathtaking panoramic views of the lake and the surrounding mountains
Trarego-Viggiona (approx. 390 inhabitants) is located approx 4.7 km above Cannero Riviera in a peaceful and sunny area with a wonderful view of the lake and the surrounding mountains. There is a well-developed system of walking and trekking routes in the region. The district consists of three villages Trarego, Viggiona and Cheglio and is situated at a height of approx. 770 m at the foot of Monte Carza (approx. 1,116 m). The particularly favourable climatic conditions and the beautiful view made the region a tourist attraction as early as the 1960s. Following ancient mule tracks, through largely unspoilt green pastures and thick forrests, observant walkers will spot many well-maintained relicts of by-gone days, such as grain-mills, the former dairy and the hydro-electric power station, which provided all the energy used by the surrounding villages at the beginning of the 20th century. Food enthusiasts will find here the typical „Osterie“ in which the local Vino Nostrano is served with trout from the clear streams, or (in Autumn) venison, chestnuts or mushrooms. Lovers of art and culture will enjoy a trip to Chiesa Vecchia in Viggiona where the original romanesque building has been cleverly combined with the more modern baroque parish church by a Stations of the Cross. This archictectural feat was designed in the 1960s by students of the Stuttgart Kunstakademie (Art Academy).
• Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person
• Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person
• Kinderbett für € 3,- pro Nacht
• Hochstuhl für € 10,- pro Woche
• Der Whirlpool ist ab dem 15.03.16 in Betrieb
Die o.g. Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung des Hauses mit bis zu 8 Personen.
Bei einer Belegung mit bis zu 6 Personen erhalten Sie einen Presnachlass in Höhe von € 10,- pro Nacht.
Bei einer Belegung mit bis zu 4 Personen erhalten Sie einen Presnachlass in Höhe von € 20,- pro Nacht.