|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Holiday Home for Rent: Country House with a large garden, in a quaint village Champagne.
30-min drive from Troyes, 45 min drive from Champagne Cellars in Aube, 40-minute drive from Chablis, 50-minute drive from Auxerre, 20-minute drive from Chaource.
The house is 100 m², and is made of:
- 1 double room,
- 1 triple room,
- 1 bathroom (with shower)
- 1 separate toilet,
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (gaz cooker with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, fridge & freezer, dishwasher NO)
- And 1 large living room / dining room (with TV, no cable nor satellite TV).
In addition: 1 large basement (to park the car or store the bikes, etc ...) and 1 laundry room.
The inside of the house has been fully renovated at April-2013.
The garden is 2600 m² and includes at orchard with apple trees, pear trees, cherry trees, plum trees and nut tree.
CAUTION: There is a small pond in the garden, fenced with a 1-meter-high wire fence, but can quietly be hazardous for small children.
A WI-FI internet connection is available but you will have to pay for your own usage (Pocket WI-FI) by buying top-ups online.
- The Village Centre is a 5-min walk (bakery, butchery, bar-snacks-tobacco, post office, pharmacy and grocery),
- Supermarket is a 10-minute walk.
Walks along the river and in the countryside are a 5-minute walk away.
Address: 16 Ruelle de la Fourtière, 10130 Ervy-le-Chatel, France
Contact: Julia Deny - juliadeny @ - 0032 471090152 (leave a message if I do not pick up and I'll return the call)
- No smoking inside the house, but you can use the balcony or the garden
- 400 euros deposit, returned at the end of the stay
- You must bring your own sheets and towels
To see / To Do (examples):
- Troyes, the town center, outlet shops - 35 minute drive
- Champagne tasting, and famous Rose wine from the Riceys - 45-minute drive
- Chablis wine tasting - 40-minute drive
- The Orient Forest Lakes - 1:15 drive
- The Pays d'Othe - 15-minute drive, so perfect for cycling
- Castle ofAncy le Franc - 30-minute drive
- Theme Park Nigloland - 45-minute drive
- Golf Course in Chaource - 20-minute drive
(Guidebooks and leaflets available in the living room and the Tourist Office in Ervy-le-Chatel is open all year round.)
For 2 persons:
o 280 euros per week
o Cleaning fee: 60 euros, linen bed: 10 € / bed, bath linen: 5 € / towel
o 50 euros per night (minimum stay: 2 nights)
o Long Week-ends / short stays / mid-week stays: please contact me
- Additional guests: € 15 / person / night
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$423|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.