The Killington Mountain House welcomes families, businesses and groups of all ages (must be 18 or older). Get ready to relax and enjoy this very special 4000 sq. ft. with capacity to sleep 32 people. The house offers 4 bedrooms with an additional petite office area as 5th bedroom and an additional small attic loft. There are 2 separate large living rooms both with vaulted ceilings, bar, 2 decks, 3 full bathrooms, a laundry room and newly renovated game room. The Killington Mountain House is one of five homes on a ¾ mile long dead end street. Each home sits on 5-10 acres of property offering plenty of privacy for you and your group to relax and enjoy the great outdoors.
SPECIAL NOTE - THIS HOUSE IS NOT POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST - BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SCAMS ON CRAIGSLIST AND ONLY COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY THROUGH VRBO OR HOMEAWAY.
This gorgeous Vermont home artfully combines the best of both worlds. Half of the house retains its original classic Vermont country feel luring you into instant relaxation with rustic hard wood floors, exposed beam ceilings and a toasty wood burning stove. The other half of the home is finished in the SOHO style contemporary. This addition includes 20’x27’ living area with a combined game room, bar, 60" Smart TV w/sound bar, 2 large sectional couches and full bathroom with private jet tub. So whether you want to sink into a good read and unwind by the fire downstairs or sprawl out on the sectional and take in a theatrical quality movie upstairs, this house has it all!
While you’ll be staying on this secluded 6 acre scenic mountain view property you will be met with all the bells and whistles, 3 Cable TVs, DVD, wireless high speed internet, grill, foosball table, air hockey, fully equipped premium kitchen, large custom farmhouse family dining area with seating for 12 as well as an additional folding table that will accommodate another 6 people.
After a long day slip into the 7 person Jacuzzi here is where you will truly find the benefits of our secluded property as the night sky offers its best star and moon gazing. From this private, intimate location off the back deck drink in the picturesque mountain views. The hot tub is professional drained, cleaned and maintained before each rental groups arrival. Fresh water for a relaxing après soak...
Sleeping Configuration- 32 People
Renovations at the house are completed; allowing for 5 additional memory foam mattresses in queen and full sizes. Plus, all new rustic sturdy bunk beds throughout the entire house with full size lower & upper beds. Overall more comfort and capacity for your vacation
There are six separate sleeping areas in the house of which some are more private others. The sleeping arrangement is as follows:
• 1 King Bed
• 2 Queen Beds
• 12 Full Beds
• 4 Twin Beds
• 19 Total Beds
First Floor Sleeping Configuration
• Bunk Room with attached full bath. In this room, there 1 queen size bed and 2 bunk beds that have full size mattresses on the upper and lower beds.
o Total of 5 beds and capacity for 10 people (sleeping 2 people in each bed).
Second Floor Sleeping Configuration
• Blue Room - 1 king size bed for a total of 1 bed and capacity for 2 people.
• Petite Bedroom -1 queen size bed for a total of 1 bed capacity for 2 people.
o To get to this room you have to walk into the "Blue Room". To obtain some privacy for "Blue Room" guest I have a decorative folding wall in the room that allows for additional privacy.
• White Room - 1 full size bed and 2 bunk beds with full size upper & lower beds for a total of 3 beds and capacity for 6 people (sleeping 2 people in each bed).
• Barn Bunk Room - 1 full size bed, 2 bunk beds with full upper & lower beds, 1 trundle bed with 2 twins (designed to be separated) for a total of 7 beds and capacity for 12 people (sleeping 2 people in the full or larger beds).
• Small Attic Loft (off of the "Bunk Room")
o Stored in the Attic Loft is 2 twin beds that can be used (if needed) anywhere in the house for a total of 2 beds and sleeping for 2 people (1 person in each bed).
What’s Supplied / Notable Mentions
• NEW KITCHEN! This classic Vermont kitchen offers a highly functional design for large groups. 36” six-burner Monogram premium gas range with high performance hood. New Monogram dishwasher, LG refrigerator, 33” deep aluminum sink with commercial faucet/sprayer. New cabinets and butcher block countertops.
• The garage has been converted to a heated game room with: foosball, commercial air hockey, darts, mini basketball net, 60” Smart TV and Bose System.
• Linens, pillows, comforters and towels
• You may want to bring your own towel if you’re interested in a separate hot tub and shower towel.
• Forks, spoons, knifes, cutting boards, pots/pans, Kitchen-Aid food chopper, rice cooker, toaster, microwave, coffee maker.
• 4 burner 50K BTU grill with multiple propane tanks.
• Fire pit in the backyard surrounded by Adirondack seating and picnic table.
• 3 sectional couches’: 2 in the upstairs living room and 1 in downstairs living room.
• 60” LCD TV w/sound bar in upstairs living room, 32” LCD and Netflix in both living areas.
• Feel free to blue tooth into the sound bar to play your own music.
• Extra refrigerator located in the garage along with 1 XL cooler and 1 midsized cooler.
Location! Location! Location!
The Killington Mountain House is placed in the ideal location just minutes to KIllington- 30 minutes to Okemo ,45 minutes to Sugarbush; the central location puts three mountains at your disposal. Our property is 3.2 miles from the Killington Access Road. The access road will take you to Snowshed, Rams Head and K1 base areas. It takes approximately 4 minutes to get to the Access Road and another few minutes to the base lodges- 8 minutes away from Killington Resort.
No more settling for the limited accommodations of your typical east coast resort. Killington Resort is just minutes away, you’ll have all the conveniences of the east coast's largest ski resort providing you an extensive selection of restaurants, bars and clubs. Killington is here to entertain visitors in all seasons; come for the winter skiing/riding or try your chances at the Spartan Race in the Fall.
Not to mention that you are a golf cart ride from Green Mountain National Golf Course (18 holes) Voted No. 1 Public Course in Vermont! .... Rated 4-1/2 Stars Best New Places to Play by Golf Digest! As well as fishing and kayaking on Kent’s Pond just 4 minutes down the road.
Nearby Swimming Holes and Pool
Cool off like a local, get connected to some genuine Vermont fun- cliff jumping and rope swing in the nearby river. This swimming hole has crystal clear water and beautiful Vermont views.
Also feel free to use the Killington Town Recreation Center with large in ground swimming pool, lap lanes and diving boards, tennis courts, basketball courts, soccer/football field, horseshoe pits and more. Additional information supplied with rental.
Take it from someone who has spent real time embracing all that Vermont has to offer this place is magical. Great fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, trail running, road cycling etc. so many amazing activities, endless adventure. The activities will bring you here, the fresh air will keep you here and the moments you share will keep you coming back. We look forward to hosting you and your group.
Keywords: Private Home