Ideal accommodation for:
- Romantic Weekends for two or
- Quiet relaxation alone,
- Getaway in the old imperial city,
- Professional or private events in Aachen and the surrounding area
-. , ,
For any purpose and any duration can be found in our email and cozy apartment is an ideal accommodation.
Romantic Weekends for two or
quiet relaxation alone,
Getaway in the old imperial city,
Accommodation, to pursue professional or private events in Aachen and surroundings:
For every purpose and every time you find in our chic and cozy apartment is an ideal accommodation.
Short ways to the popular historic center of Aachen and at the same time in the open, near the border to the Netherlands and Belgium is in a quiet and reminiscent of a village district of Aachen our house in the style of modernism, in which we have a modern and tastefully decorated and cozy apartment to offer. Here you can enjoy a relaxing stay, Aachen and inquire the beautiful, scenic and culturally diverse environment.
The apartment consists of a beautiful, large and light-filled living room and a bathroom. You can enter the apartment via a private side entrance to our family house.
The apartment has a total of about 27 square meters (plus terrace).
The living room / bedroom is equipped with
- A double bed (1.40 x 2.00m)
- Extendable table for eating or writing (not in the photos)
- Leather armchair
- Coffee Table
- 30 "LED TV with Satellite Receivers
- Hifi (2 1) with DVD player and iPhone dock,
- Microwave with built in BBQ
- Electric kettle
- Nespresso machine
- Walk-in closet and wardrobe
- Parquet floor and natural stone floor in the bathroom
- underfloor heating
The terrace is located in front of the large windows of the apartments and is completely private you available. It is not publicly. In warm weather, there is a possibility on the lTerrasse the apartment to eat breakfast, to enjoy a coffee or wine etc. These are on the large terrace table, 2 chairs, a large umbrella and a beach chair in private and only for you available.
Coffee (Nespresso capsules), tea and water are included in the rental included! Although there is not a kitchen, but in agreement we would be pleased delicious meals (surcharge). With the microwave with grill your smaller dishes can themselves prepare. And we are happy to recommend restaurants and delivery services.
- Own private car park in front of the apartment
- Internet via WLAN
- Linen and towels included,
- Electricity, heating, water,
- Coffee (Nespresso), tea, water and 1 bottle of wine or champagne
- A thorough, professional cleaning of apartments per stay, plus a week
- Weekly linen change
A delicious breakfast can be booked (for an additional charge, see also the ratings this ;-)) by arrangement.
Entrance for our guests:
The apartment is at ground level on the ground floor of our house. Bicycles or motorcycles can on the terrace can be parked safely behind a gate. If required, we also offer an additional charge for the garage.
Our guests personally decide whether and how much contact they have with us as hosts because they have a separate entrance, a self-contained apartment and have private bathroom and private terrace.
We are always very happy for tips, questions, discussions, help or support.
We place great emphasis on ensuring that our guests are satisfied if not delighted. Therefore, we specifically ask for feedback to make your stay as perfect as possible for you.
The neighborhood - Overview
We love the quiet, green district of Aachen, because we are in the old city and in the countryside so quickly from here.
A small nature reserve with a small lake and many wild birds is located directly behind our (often) sunny garden.
Lauren mountain Vetschau reminiscent of a village, and yet the city, the university campus, the Hospital and the Sportpark Soers are - to name just a few - very close and are quickly and easily accessible by car, bus or bike. Until the next stop of the Linienbuses there are only a few meters.
They say you more horses than people - which is definitely not true;-). But all horse enthusiasts in one of 3 stables for your hobby. From here it's about 10 minutes driving time to the Soers, in each year the World Equestrian Festival (CHIO) takes place - in 2015 in addition the European Championship. A festival with lots of levels and program - not just for horse lovers.
Walkers, hikers, cyclists, joggers etc. find right outside the front door many ways with far-reaching views over the city, in the Netherlands and Belgium or to the Eifel.
Tips for trips - whether in the Aachen city or in the near Limburg Switzerland (Netherlands) by bike, car or bus or historic railway (stop 400 m, trips to the 'Limburger Switzerland') - we give are very happy and are consistent with many other tips.
A few suggestions:
- The old town of Aachen and the student district, with numerous outdoor cafes and restaurants between Ponttor and cathedral, the market and Hof
- Due to its location on the border with Belgium and the Netherlands can be found here soon very different cultures and landscapes on all 3 sides of the triangle.
- Emperor Charles the Great has been present in Aachen everywhere and the Centre Charlemagne is worth a visit.
- The world festival of equestrian sport C. H.I. O.,
- The cathedral. 1 Building in Germany (and 2nd in the entire world, which has the status of received World Heritage Site - to right ;-) - and 1,5 Mio visitors each year,
- The Cathedral Treasury and the sanctuaries, which are shown in the only seven-annual Pilgrimage,
- The Gothic Town Hall with the Coronation Hall, in the 600 years 30 German emperors and kings were crowned
- Museums such as the internationally renowned Ludwig Forum, Suermondt Ludwig Museum, the Couven Museum or Newspaper Museum
- The annual award of the European Charlemagne Prize with numerous heads of state from around the world (Ascension)
- The spa-Classics in late summer with famous stars,
- The PINKPOP festival with big international stars just across the border to the Netherlands (ca. 11 km to the festival site)
- The musical September Special with concert stages at different locations in the Old Town,
- The romantic, historic Christmas Market between the Town Hall and Cathedral (was elected currently the 2nd best in Europe!).
- The Aachen Carnival,
- The Hospital of the RWTH, one of the largest medical buildings in Europe,
- The Aachen universities, especially the traditional 'elite university' RWTH, which is the largest German technical university with over 40 000 students and international significance, has 260 departments and over 8000 employees
- And thus revive the city streets with people from all over the world
- Aachen has a long tradition as a resort town. So it is worth even today during a visit to the Carolus Thermen to bathe in the thermal waters or a sauna - or to drink a healthy and strong-smelling cup spring water in the Elisenbrunnen.
- The Eifel with the historic city of Monschau, the Rursee and the National Park
- Belgium to the nature reserve of Hautes Fagnes, cities such as Liege, Spa, Eupen, Malmedy, the medieval Limburg and the Formula 1 racetrack Franchochamps.
- The Netherlands with the Meuse countryside and cities like Maastricht, Heerlen and the tourist very attractive 'Limburg Switzerland'
- The greatest in his own words ski hall in Europe to year-round skiing can (well worth a visit),
- And in the immediate vicinity of the Wurmtal, the Aachen Forest, the Heuvelland just across the border in the Netherlands, but also the giant open-pit mines and the Blausteinsee towards Düren / Jülich and Cologne.
You are reading: We love this place and the area:-)! We are happy to tell from the Aachen tales and our numerous trips by bicycle, on foot, bike or convertible through this beautiful and versatile environment.
Distances by car / bus and bicycle:
- Aachen Ponttor (historic city gate, the student quarter, Old Town: 8 min (car) / 20 min (bus or bike)
- Aachen Cathedral: 12 min (car) / 25 min (bus or bike)
- Aachen Central Station: 15 min (car) / 25 min (bus)
- Aachen West Railway Station: 7 min (car) / 15 min (bus)
- Aachen University Hospital: 10 min (car) / 25 min (bus or bike)
- Aachen RWTH auditorium: 8 min (car) / 20 min (bus or bike)
- Aachen Carolus Baths: 15 min (car) / 25 min (wheel) / 30 min (bus)
- Shops and restaurants 5 minutes (car) / 5 min (wheel) / 15 minutes (on foot)
- A4 motorway exit: 5 min (car)
- Motorway connections to Cologne, Bonn, Dusseldorf, Krefeld, Liege, Brussels (approximately 50-75 minutes), Jülich (25 min), Mönchengladbach (45 min), Düren (25 min), Heerlen (NL) (10 min) and Maastricht (20 min) can thus be reached in no time. Likewise, Roermond, Venlo, Eindhoven (about 45-75 min).
Means of transport
In only 300 meters from the bus line 27 goes to the city center.
We are easily accessible by car. Even with the Railway guests come good and comfortable to us (stations Aachen West, Aachen Hauptbahnhof, Kohlscheid). We will gladly pick negotiable and our temporal availability at the station.
Many airports are within 1 hour from here accessible (Cologne, Dusseldorf, Maastricht-Aachen, Liège, Eindhoven, Weeze, Brussels (90min)
Très bon accueil, chambre conforme à la description, au calme et présentant tout le confort pour quelques jours de repos. Très bien situé pour visiter la région qui est très agréable.
Auch bei dem 2. Aufenthalt unseres Gastes hat sich dieser wieder sehr wohl gefühlt. Es gab nichts zu beanstanden!!!!
Wir haben die Ferienwohnung über die Plattform gefunden. Die Apartment ist sehr gepflegt und liegt günstig zu unserem Standort. Der Vermieter ist sehr nett und flexibel. Unser Gast wurde sehr gut aufgenommen und betreut!!!!!
It is not an apartment, but a small room with private bathroom. It is clear the effort to adopt the space with more features, but it is actually a private room. For those traveling with a car it is a quiet and peaceful place, but far from the city center. The region is beautiful and lets you visit several sites - all very close. Michael is a very friendly and available owner.
Alles wunderbar, wie beschrieben. Sauber, gepflegt und zum Wohlfühlen. Gerne wieder.
Um es direkt kurz auf den Punkt zu bringen: Einfach empfehlenswert!
Ich war in den letzten Wochen ziemlich oft aus beruflichen Gründen hier zu Gast und kann mich nicht beschweren.
Das Appartement ist wie in der Anzeige beschrieben. Die Einrichtung ist hochwertig und alles ist mehr als Sauber. Auf meine Wünsche und Bedürfnisse wurde immer eingegangen und nach Möglichkeit wurden diese auch umgesetzt. Sei es ein Fön im Bad oder ein Schreibtisch, der in der normalen Möbelbestückung des Appartements nicht vorgesehen war. Es gibt in der Gegend genug Möglichkeiten in Form von Supermärkten oder Restaurants/Lieferservicen um die fehlende Kochmöglichkeit auszugleichen. Der kleine Kühlschrank und die Mikrowelle ermöglich es ja auch kleine Speisen zu bereiten.
Ich komme bei nächster Gelegenheit gerne wieder.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|Endreinigung||$19 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$324|
Bettwäsche, Handtücher, Kaffee, Tee, Wasser, Heizung, WiFi/WLAN, Stellplatz inclusive
Pro Aufenthalt wird mindestens 1 Reinigung des Apartments mit 19 € berechnet, bei Aufenthalten ab 1 Woche Dauer wird pro Woche eine Reinigung mit 19 € / Woche berechnet.
Haustiere sind nicht erlaubt.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
quiet in the countryside and at the same time close to the old town, close to the University (RWTH) and University Hospital