|Space||1,076 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
• Light-flooded living / dining room with HD-SAT-TV (flatscreen), CD Player, open fireplace, picture windows and access to the terrace and the garden
• Well-equipped open-plan kitchen with dishwasher, oven, 4 plate cooker and washer-dryer
• 1st bedroom with double bed (one mattress)
• 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and extra bed
• 1st attractive bathroom with bath tub with integrated showerand bidet
• 2nd attractive bathroom with bath tub with integrated shower, bidet and window
• 1st covered sun-terrace (approx. 12 m²) with awning and breathtaking views of the lake
• 2nd covered sun-terrace (approx. 12 m²) with awning, outdoor fireplace and breathtakings view of the lake
• Large sun-garden (approx. 150 m²) with breathtaking views of the lake
A park on Lake Maggiore, established by Prince Pietro Troubetzkoy, more than 100 years ago. Absolute top location. Rare trees and plants from all over the World – Loquat, Mispel, False Cypress from California, Incense Cedar, Gingko, Japanese Camelia, Atlas Cedar, the rare Blue Palm, the Japanese Maple, etc. The careful restoration and tending of the flora makes the park a uniquely beautiful botanical garden. The grounds (approx. 8 hectares) are spread over a slope in a South-Easterly situation. Villa Ada is an exlcusive residence where guests enjoy both relaxation and activity in a Novocento ambiance. All appartments have an unobstructed view of Lake Maggiore and the park. The facade has stylistic elements of Piedmont architechture. There is a lovely pool facing South with childrens' section and massage nozzles (open from early June to early September, weather permitting). There is also a private beach here, as well as tennis courts and a humid biotope. You may have a berth for a boat, if required. There is a choice of appartments of various sizes available in this exceptionally beautiful residence.
• Bettwäsche: € 10,- pro Person
• Handtücher: € 5,- pro Person
• Bootsplatz: € 30,- pro Nacht
• Die Maximalbelegung der Wohnung liegt bei 6 Personen + 1 Kind.
Ghiffa: (near Verbana: approx. 18,000 inhabitants) is located at the foot of Monte Cargiago and boasts many wonderful villas and an opulent vegetation. In 1987 the nature park Santissima Trinitá (approx. 200 hectares) was opened. 5 golf courses are within a 15-20 minute drive. There is a network of wonderful walking and hiking trails throughout the area, which also provides a rich variety of cultural, recreational and sporting amenities, guaranteeing ample entertainment and activities for all. The well-known towns of Intra and Pallanza are in the direct vicinity. Intra is famous for its market and beautiful historic town-centre. Incidentally, you can take the ferry from Intra to Laveno which is on the opposite side of the lake. Pallanza has Roman origins and a wonderful lake-side promenade, with inviting restaurants, cafés and shops. Here you can also visit the Botanical Garden (20 hectares) at the Villa Taranto, with over 20,000 rare species of flora from every corner of the earth. From Ghiffa, you can also take the ferry to the various surrounding places of interest, e.g. Ascona, Locarno, Stresa, the Borromeo slands and Lake Orta which are all only about 30 minutes away.