|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
• Oceanfront GROUND floor unit located in the newest and highly upgraded phase 2
• Over 2600 sq. ft. including the huge extended patio (only offered on ground floors) largest 2 bedroom plan at Las Palomas
• Expanded patio area, only ground floors offer this and huge grass play area outside our condo
• We guarantee to give you the best approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated that seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT cards ARE REQUIRED for anyone over 15 years of age
• 58' wall mounted TV in the great room, Harmon Kardon Wi-fi sound bar/ sub woofer, & DVD player.
• Master bedroom offers a 42' wall mounted flatscreen, and DVD player
• The 2nd bedroom has a 42” wall mounted flatscreen and DVD player.
• High speed internet, laptop computer (yes, we provide one) & work station for your personal use, Wi-Fi for your own laptop/I-pad, and a digital WALL SAFE.
• Master suite with an ocean view, 2nd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed & its very own private patio.
• Fully stocked kitchen with Stainless appliances
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 1 and 3 bedroom in the building next door. All in phase 2, take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo
See additional links below. Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 18
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the elite 4 diamond rating from AAA. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA approved hotels enjoy this rating.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers palapas on the beach, beach volleyball, water slides & kiddy pools, negative-edge pools, Jacuzzi's, swim-up bars, lazy rivers (bring your own raft), high-end lounge chairs with optional face shields, pool-side eateries, upscale restaurants, fitness center, convention halls, onsite Spa and MUCH, MUCH, more...All within the secured grounds of Las Palomas which is gated and guarded by security 24/7! Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & pool-side eateries.
• Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so bring your clubs. On-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive an amazing deal on rates, currently $35 for 18 holes and the cart.
• Our rental management company requires the person who checks-in to be age 25 or older. This person must also stay for the duration of your visit. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2016: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Ocean Front, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
As a representative of the Las Palomas HOA and Tourist Committee, I work side by side with resort management on all hotel operations. We lead by example and our 3 condos are absolutely in top condition. We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer. Our units were all updated in 2015 with fresh paint throughout, new bedding, new furniture, new kitchen accessories, new electronics, and overall out of 137 reviews for our condos 122 rated us as 5 star and 12 as 4 star, combined 136/137 reviews rated our condos at 4 star or above. This is near record territory for pleasing the public overall. You will be sorry if you rent anywhere else.
Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response purchased this condo in 2009
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it.
24 hour security, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, large flat screen TV's, DVD players, Harmon Kardon sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wi-Fi, (bring your own laptop/I-pad for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, memory foam in the master, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
We stayed the last 4 days, in the 2 Bedrm, ground floor unit. It was FABULOUS-for treating our daughter, son in law and 2 young grandchildren. Kids had an absolute blast at the ocean, pools and the lazy river! The accommodations were superb! The beds were all super comfy, and the unit has just recently been upgraded with new décor, in lighter colors, very well done! But the best thing is the location of this particular unit, so convenient with kids, going to the beach and pools, no stairs nor elevators! And all glass, expansive patio and VIEWS from EVERY Room! Gorgeous! the cleanliness, attention to detail, fully stocked and equipped kitchen, made for a fabulous vacation with family. As always, the friendliness of staff, the level of security all added to a great, memorable, family get-away. Thanks to you and your staff and the private owner of the unit!!!
Very happy with the ground floor, two bedroom condominium in Phase 2 (J101). First impression was WOW! The accommodations were large and spacious. High ceilings and thoughtful layout design - bedrooms were far apart each having their own LARGE ensuite bathrooms. Kitchen included S/S appliances with nice touches such as two types of coffee machines. Living room/dining room/bedroom furnishings were beautiful and comfortable. The decor style contemporary and fun. Really enjoyed having quick access to the pools and beach. Still can't decide which I liked better - walks along the beach at 'sunrise'? or sunset'?
We stayed here for 2 nights in October. We visit Rocky Point about two times a year and always stay in Las Palomas. This is by far the best condo we have stayed at. Very clean, spacious, with a great view and comfortable patio seating. The ground floor is super convenient and the beach is just a few steps away. Parking was also very close. We will definitely stay here again! Thank you.
It was perfect for our family of 4! Great location, great internet, and great beds!
This was our first visit lo “Las Palomas” and we will definitely be back, this condo has the perfect location if you travel whit kids, it’s just a few steps from the pool, the kitchen is equipped whit everything you could need. The Owner answer all our questions promptly, we plan to stay in this condo in our next visit.
This is our fourth year going to Las Palomas Phase 2 and this is by far the best condo we have stayed in. The moment we walked in we fell in love with the unit. Everything was so clean and fresh. The unit is completely renovated and gorgeous!
Our kids loved sleeping on the bunk beds and enjoyed every minute of our trip.
The kitchen has everything you need to prep a meal! They even had two coffee machines, a Keurig and a regular one!
They have full size washer and dryer, which is very useful when traveling with kiddos.
The bedrooms are beautiful, with light colors which makes it feel very cozy. The beds are super comfy too!
The condo has an open floor plan, with views to the pool and beach. The best view.
Communication with owner was easy. We are planning on booking this same condo for next year! Thank you so much Ben!
Impressive property. Spacious rooms with an incredible view of the pool and ocean. Perfectly located on the ground floor which was great for a family with young children. Owner was very prompt in responding to questions. We plan/hope to book this property (condo) again in the near future. Thank you!
Stay in our condo and receive FANTASTIC deals on 18 holes of golf with our resident membership.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Required wristbands, all resort amenities, and daily maid service are included. Pets are not permitted in rental units at Las Palomas. The maximum permitted regardless of age in a 1 BR-4, 2 BR-6, and 3 BR-8. The resort will currently allow up to 1 additional person at $20 per night for a 2BR with owner approval. Check in time is 4pm and check out 11am with no exceptions.