About the property
- Condo2632 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
$$$ Just opened up, July 20/21/22/23, rock bottom rates, ground floor 2BR $$$
• Oceanfront GROUND floor unit located in the newest and highly upgraded phase 2. Owner reserves the right to condo restrictions and total rental nights based on demand, so the 2 night minimum may not always apply.
• Over 2600 sq. ft. including the huge extended patio (only offered on ground floors) largest 2 bedroom plan at Las Palomas
• Expanded patio area, only ground floors offer this and huge grass play area outside our condo
• We guarantee to give you the best approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated that seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT cards ARE REQUIRED for anyone over 15 years of age
• 58' wall mounted TV in the great room, Harmon Kardon Wi-fi sound bar/ sub woofer, & DVD player.
• Master bedroom offers a 42' wall mounted flatscreen, and DVD player
• The 2nd bedroom has a 42” wall mounted flatscreen and DVD player.
• High speed internet, laptop computer (yes, we provide one) & work station for your personal use, Wi-Fi for your own laptop/I-pad, and a digital WALL SAFE.
• Master suite with an ocean view, 2nd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed & its very own private patio.
• Fully stocked kitchen with Stainless appliances
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 5th floor 1 bedroom condo VBRO 185471 and just two doors down a 3 bedroom VRBO 185522. All in phase 2 (take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo). Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 21. Owner reserves the right to condo restrictions and total rental nights based on demand, so the 2 night minimum may not always apply.
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the elite 4 diamond rating from AAA. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA approved hotels enjoy this rating.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers palapas on the beach, beach volleyball, water slides & kiddy pools, negative-edge pools, Jacuzzi's, swim-up bars, lazy rivers (bring your own raft), high-end lounge chairs with optional face shields, pool-side eateries, upscale restaurants, fitness center, convention halls, onsite Spa and MUCH, MUCH, more...All within the secured grounds of Las Palomas which is gated and guarded by security 24/7! Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & pool-side eateries.
• Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so bring your clubs. On-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive an amazing deal on rates, currently $35 for 18 holes and the cart.
• Our rental management company requires the person who checks-in to be age 25 or older. This person must also stay for the duration of your visit. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2018: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Ocean Front, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response
As a 9 year representative of the Las Palomas HOA and Tourist Committee, I worked side by side with resort management on all hotel operations. We lead by example and our 3 condos are absolutely in top condition. We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer. Our units were all updated in 2018 with fresh paint throughout, new bedding, new furniture, new kitchen accessories, new electronics, and overall as of 5/1/18 out of 274 total reviews for our 3 LP condos, 243 rated us as 5-star and 29 as 4-star, combined 272/274 reviews rated our condos at 4 star or above. This is near record territory for pleasing the public overall. You will be sorry if you rent anywhere else.
Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response purchased this Condo in 2009
Why Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response chose Puerto Peñasco Municipality
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it.
What makes this Condo unique
24 hour security, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, large flat screen TV's, DVD players, Harmon Kardon sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wi-Fi, (bring your own laptop/I-pad for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, memory foam in the master, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Location, location, location
Absolutely perfect place. Ground floor is the way to go. This unit walks right out to pool and steps away from the beach. There is also a nice grassy area in front that my kids loved to run around on. Parking is ideal right outside the front door. We will definitely be back. Thank you!
The BEST place I've ever stayed in Rock Point!!!!!
I've lived in Phoenix for 15 years, so I've been vacationing in Rocky Point for many years. I've stayed at many hotels, VRBOs, rentals, condos, etc., but I've never been SO BLOWN AWAY as I was staying in Ben Leeson's condo at Las Palomas! The condo was spotless, it had everything you could want, the beds were unbelievably comfortable, the furniture and decor was inviting, and the view was to die for. Ben provided everything you could think of to make your stay welcoming, enjoyable, and stress free, he's literally thought of everything. I will not rent anywhere else, it was perfect!
Perfectly located on the first floor. Perfectly equipped.
A perfect getaway
The condo was perfect for a ladies weekend! We chose the condo because it was on the ground floor, my aunt has a bad hip and my cousin is recovering from foot surgery, the pool and bar was close for them and they enjoyed allbthe amenities. The condo was decorated very tastefully and was stocked with lots of kitchen gadgets, loved having the keurig. I would book this place again!
great view, great location very clean
wonderful beach for walking. Very cute town.
1st time Rocky Point visitors had a blast, great news. We continue to get the same feedback, 5 stars, yes the ground floor simply can't be beat and our 3 condos are all in amazing condition as we update on a regular basis. This year $25,000 in improvements in our 3 LP condos. Before booking anything check out our photos.
This Condo is awesome!
My family stayed in this Condo this past weekend. We loved the easy access to the pool/beach. The owner has done a great job with the paint and decor. The patio was perfect with lots of seating...We would stay in this condo again!
Yes for sure the patio is amazing, most don't know the ground floor has an additional 10' of depth and of course we know it's a beach vacation, so our condos are all modern and bright.
Thanks for the 5 star review.
Stay in our condo and receive FANTASTIC deals on 18 holes of golf with our resident membership.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Required wristbands, all resort amenities, and daily maid service are included. Pets are not permitted in rental units at Las Palomas. The maximum permitted regardless of age in a 1 BR-4, 2 BR-6, and 3 BR-8. The resort will currently allow up to 1 additional person at $20 per night for a 2BR with owner approval. Check in time is 4pm and check out 11am with no exceptions.