|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A beautiful pearl might surprise you when opening an Oyster, but you will always find a beautiful vacation when opening the door at “The Pearl”. This elegant home is currently undergoing a total renovation, which is amazing understanding that the home was already very special!
No part of the home will be untouched! Some of the highlights of the renovation include:
• An additional bathroom will be added plus an additional half bath.
• There will be three master suites, each with remodeled bathrooms. Two will feature king beds.
• The pool will be refurbished with all new travertine pavers and a waterfall feature.
• An outdoor fireplace will be added as well as a new grill deck.
• All new hardwood floors throughout the home.
• All new appliances.
• All new furnishings.
• All new bedding.
• All new decorations.
• Finally, the facade of the home will be changed with all new windows.
New pictures will be posted as each milestone is hit during this massive project with a budget in the hundreds of thousands of the dollars.
Reserve your vacation today to be one of the first to discover the next surprise “The Pearl” has to offer!
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
We had a bachlorette/35th birthday party at 2 Oyster Row in May and this was by far, one of the nicest places I've ever stayed through VBRO. The house was large, well furnished, comfortable, and had everything we needed. The kitchen was well equipped; we had a private chef come in to cook for us and she raved about the kitchen.
We had 10 adults and we all fit comfortably and felt right at home. The property managers were really great and responsive and the Wild Dunes was a great place to stay-- for renting bikes, easy access to the beach, etc. The pool was really great too... some of the girls wanted to stay at the house rather than going to the beach so it was a great compromise.
Also, it was pretty close to Charleston so spent a day sightseeing there.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat... I cannot think of one negative thing about our stay.
The property was wonderful and fulfilled everything we needed We LOVED this property and hope to come back again. The house has a comfortable, welcoming feeling which truly made it like a home-away-from-home. Big bonus was the TV room upstairs when the kids couldn't stand to watch any more World Cup Soccer! We made regular trips to Charleston which is only 20 minutes away. The beach was a stone's toss away but we actually spent way more time in the pool. The kitchen is very well stocked with equipment and the bar connecting the kitchen with living room really opens up the house for conversation, cooking and companionship. Thank you for a lovely time!
The space in this house was amazing. We had 4 adults and 6 teenagers and no one was ever in another's way the entire week. The beach is a short walk down a maintained path and across the street. The gated community was a reassuring safety feature. We rented bikes and there were bike paths throughout the entire community. The bikes were rode every day. There are entertainment options everyday at the pavilion.Historic Charleston & all it has to offer is a short 25 minute drive. There was one disappointment... it was the pool. The pool is only allowed to be cleaned 2 times a week. After a big storm, we called to have it cleaned on wednesday and it was not cleaned until the day we left(saturday). The pool maintenance man informed us that there is also a leak in the pool (we had figured this out already because the water level was quickly decreasing). We had to turn a hose on daily to prevent the water level from going below the skimmer. There is also a sunken area in the concrete where water splashed from the pool collected. This turned into a puddle of dirty, leafy, mosquito infested water.
Other Activities: Boating, Wildlife Viewing, Parasailing