About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Location: Pelican's Landing, Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Accommodations: Condominium, 3 Bedrooms + Sofa bed, 2.5 Newly Renovated Baths (Sleeps 6-8)
Discover Myrtle Beach from this well-appointed condo in the family location at Pelican’s Landing on Shore Drive.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the picture-perfect Grand Strand beach from the living room screened balcony or the master suite balcony of this immaculate, third floor condo. Just across the street from the ocean, you are close enough to open the master suite balcony door and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean in the background.
This spacious top floor unit sleeps 6-8 adults comfortably and features many extras:
- Free high-speed wireless internet,
- Non-Smoking unit with smoking permitted outside on covered balcony only,
- Master Suite with king size bed, cable TV, and balcony with ocean view,
- Guest Suite with queen size bed, half bath, cable TV
- 3rd bedroom with 2 twin size beds,
- Living room with queen size sleeper sofa, cable TV, DVD player, and screened patio,
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major and minor appliances, pots, pans and dishes,
- Full size private washer and dryer, and
- Pillows, blankets and comforters for all beds.
Pelican’s Landing amenities:
- Two pools,
- Sunbathing decks with chairs,
- Multiple outdoor showers,
- Covered paved parking,
- Grilling areas with 6 charcoal grills and covered picnic tables,
- Children's playground,
- Putting green,
Sorry but HOA rules specify NO PETS, TRAILERS, BOATS, CAMPERS and Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs old.
Shore Drive is a cul-de-sac street with only renter or owner traffic, away from the heavy congestion, but still provides convenient access to all Myrtle Beach has to offer…
Within walking distance of the condo:
- Life Guard on duty at the ocean from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Apache Pier. This pier is the longest on the East Coast, has a full arcade, pier fishing, and live entertainment in summer months,
- Straw market featuring sub shop, ice cream shop, pizza shop, general store, bike rentals and much more,
- Flip Flops Sports Bar and Grill,
- Ocean Annie’s bar which features nightly live music in the peak season.
Within 2 miles:
- Restaurant Row,
- Barefoot Landing,
- House of Blues,
- Tangier Outlets,
- Super Wal-mart,
- Kroger’s grocery store which is open 24 hours a day,
- over 100 excellent golf courses and a dozen mini golf courses,
- Dixie Stampede,
Within 5 miles:
- Alabama Theater,
- Ripley’s Aquarium,
- Hard Rock Café,
- Carolina Opry,
- NASCAR mini-kart park,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Broadway at the Beach,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Why Barbara chose Myrtle Beach
We chose this condo because of its location on Shore Drive. Shore Drive is a dead end street with only local traffic yet still at the beach. Our condo has a nice view of the ocean but on the street side of Pelican's Landing where there is a bigger pool, children's play area and nice picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing definitely worth every minute spent
We loved this place so amazing and comfortable. We would definitely rent again. Also the owner was more then helpful with everything. I give 5 ⭐️
Perfect for our needs. Restaurants ,recreation and amenities all close by!
Great location allowing us short travel to restaurants, grocery stores, and most importantly golf which is the main reason for our stay in Myrtle beach. The Condo was perfect with a great view of the ocean allowing us to enjoy a quiet drink on the balcony while watching the surf roll in. The condo provided all the necessities of home and then some. We will definitely book it again!!
Clean and comfortable space. Would stay here again.
We loved the location of Pelicans Landing. It was almost like its own little island that was within 5 minutes of the hustle and bustle of the Myrtle Beach area. The home was nice with everything we needed. The short walk to the pier was a nice retreat to go and watch the sunrises.
This was not our first time staying at this condo. We loved it as much this time as the previous stay. You have the view of the ocean without the price of ocean front. The condo is just like it is described. Very nice and clean. The owners are friendly and super easy to work with. We will be returning to this unit in the future!
Fabulous Family Beach Get-Away!
This condo was perfect for our family's last get away before we head back to school. We could walk to the beach in 2-3 mins or to the pool in 1-2 mins! We loved sitting on one of the 2 balconies each evening watching fireworks & listening to the ocean. We fixed breakfast & lunch most days in the fully stocked kitchen between swimming & sunning, then visited close by restaraunts and shops in the evenings. Thanks for helping to make our summer get away so memorable!
Other Activities: miniature golf, shopping, boating, fishing from Apache Pier
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include 11 % sales tax or cleaning fee. $200 Security Deposit required. 3 night minimum available during off peak times. $800 Monthly rate available October - March $1400 Monthly rate available - April