|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Location: Pelican's Landing, Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Accommodations: Condominium, 3 Bedrooms + Sofa bed, 2.5 Newly Renovated Baths (Sleeps 6-8)
Discover Myrtle Beach from this well-appointed condo in the family location at Pelican’s Landing on Shore Drive.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the picture-perfect Grand Strand beach from the living room screened balcony or the master suite balcony of this immaculate, third floor condo. Just across the street from the ocean, you are close enough to open the master suite balcony door and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean in the background.
This spacious top floor unit sleeps 6-8 adults comfortably and features many extras:
- Free high-speed wireless internet,
- Non-Smoking unit with smoking permitted outside on covered balcony only,
- Master Suite with king size bed, cable TV, and balcony with ocean view,
- Guest Suite with queen size bed, half bath, cable TV
- 3rd bedroom with 2 twin size beds,
- Living room with queen size sleeper sofa, cable TV, DVD player, and screened patio,
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major and minor appliances, pots, pans and dishes,
- Full size private washer and dryer, and
- Pillows, blankets and comforters for all beds.
Pelican’s Landing amenities:
- Two pools,
- Sunbathing decks with chairs,
- Multiple outdoor showers,
- Covered paved parking,
- Grilling areas with 6 charcoal grills and covered picnic tables,
- Children's playground,
- Putting green,
Sorry but HOA rules specify NO PETS, TRAILERS, BOATS, CAMPERS and Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs old.
Shore Drive is a cul-de-sac street with only renter or owner traffic, away from the heavy congestion, but still provides convenient access to all Myrtle Beach has to offer…
Within walking distance of the condo:
- Life Guard on duty at the ocean from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Apache Pier. This pier is the longest on the East Coast, has a full arcade, pier fishing, and live entertainment in summer months,
- Straw market featuring sub shop, ice cream shop, pizza shop, general store, bike rentals and much more,
- Flip Flops Sports Bar and Grill,
- Ocean Annie’s bar which features nightly live music in the peak season.
Within 2 miles:
- Restaurant Row,
- Barefoot Landing,
- House of Blues,
- Tangier Outlets,
- Super Wal-mart,
- Kroger’s grocery store which is open 24 hours a day,
- over 100 excellent golf courses and a dozen mini golf courses,
- Dixie Stampede,
Within 5 miles:
- Alabama Theater,
- Ripley’s Aquarium,
- Hard Rock Café,
- Carolina Opry,
- NASCAR mini-kart park,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Broadway at the Beach,
We chose this condo because of its location on Shore Drive. Shore Drive is a dead end street with only local traffic yet still at the beach. Our condo has a nice view of the ocean but on the street side of Pelican's Landing where there is a bigger pool, children's play area and nice picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables.
Gotta say this was a great place to stay
Barbara was so helpful to us and our family, we would definitely stay here again
Great location, clean and very safe
The location is perfect. Steps to the beach and stores.
The owner is so quick to respond to any questions which is great.
This condo is very lovely and clean it makes you feel as if you are right at home.
My family and I enjoyed our condo and our vacation. The location is perfect. The pool was never crowded and a short walk to the ocean. I will be back again!
We absolutely loved everything about Pelican's Landing. The location was great-you could throw a rock and it would land in the ocean, the pier was in walking distance (where we enjoyed fishing, ice cream, and the arcade), and the Tangier Outlet mall was a five minute drive away. The condo had a huge skylight over the dining area which put it over the top. We were all so comfortable that we went to the grocery store (which was a mile down the road) and bought stuff to cook for our meals; rather than go out to eat. The laundry room was outside of the condo, but still inside the mud room, so the kids could leave all the sandy clothes and shoes there. If you think it couldn't get any better, get this: parking is right under the building, so when you get in the car, it's hasn't been in the baking hot sun all day. The pool was beautiful as well, and we had a blast playing in the clear blue water. All around, this was the best vacation spot ever! We will be returning next year for sure :)
We Loved staying at this Condo!! Third floor, right by the elevator. First door opens to one door where your own higher end washer & dryer are located. The other door to the condo - Nice it had keypad entry, so we could all come and go without worrying about a key. Each of the three bedrooms have their own tv, besides the one in the living room. Beautiful kitchen with higher end appliances and So many pots and pans, just anything you could need. Closest pool, just behind condo, plus another pool by the beach. Everything So Clean and well taken care of. So Quiet and not a lot of traffic with the road being a dead end. Very Family friendly and the owner was So Very Nice! Next time we visit this area, this will be our 1st choice!
Other Activities: miniature golf, shopping, boating, fishing from Apache Pier
|Cleaning||$110 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rates do not include 11 % sales tax or cleaning fee.
$200 Security Deposit required.
3 night minimum available during off peak times.
$800 Monthly rate available October - March
$1400 Monthly rate available - April
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.