|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Tastefully furnished 3½-room maisonette apartment no. B 402, approx. 85 m² for up to 4 persons + 1 child:
- Level 1:
• Corridor with wardrobe
• Living / dining room with HD-SAT-TV, panorama sliding door, breathtaking view of the lake and access to the balcony
• Open-plan kitchen with 4 flame gas cooker, oven, dishwasher and microwave
• 1st bedroom with double bed (one mattress)
• 1st attractive bathroom with bath tub with integrated shower , bidet and window
• Covered balcony (approx. 15 m²) with breathtaking view of the lake
- Level 2:
• Gallery room with desk and children’s bed (approx. 1,24 m x 0,64m)
• 2nd bedroom with double bed (single mattresses) and access to the balcony
• 2nd attractive bathroom with shower, bidet and window
• 2 balconies (all in all approx. 8 m²)
This Residence is equally popular with our holiday guests and purchasing clients. Besides the nearby public beach (approx. 400 m), special highlights include the large, well-maintained swimming pool (approx. 25 m x 12 m), with snack-bar and changing cubicles (open ca. mid-June to to early September, weather dependent), and tennis courts (for which there is a charge). Further attractions are the sub-tropical plants, a wonderful, permanently unobstructed view of the lake, and the spacious, sunny patios, balconies and gardens. All of the appartments have covered parking space within the enclosed complex. Gratis parking space is also available outside the grounds.
Note: There are two main reasons for the large number of regular visitors to this Residence – quality and price. The majority of the appartments are privately-owned and tastefully-furnished holiday appartments. As we have already received commission for each of these appartments when they were sold, we are now in a position to offer them, free of commission, to our clients.
Ghiffa (near Verbania: approx. 18,000 inhabitants) is located at the foot of Monte Cargiago and boasts many wonderful villas and an opulent vegetation. In 1987 the nature park Santissima Trinitá (approx. 200 hectares) was opened. 5 golf courses are within a 15-20 minute drive. There is a network of wonderful walking and hiking trails throughout the area, which also provides a rich variety of cultural, recreational and sporting amenities, guaranteeing ample entertainment and activities for all. The well-known towns of Intra and Pallanza are in the direct vicinity. Intra is famous for its market and beautiful historic town-centre. Incidentally, you can take the ferry from Intra to Laveno which is on the opposite side of the lake. Pallanza has Roman origins and a wonderful lake-side promenade, with inviting restaurants, cafés and shops. Here you can also visit the Botanical Garden (approx. 20 hectares) at the Villa Taranto, with over 20,000 rare species of flora from every corner of the earth. From Ghiffa, you can also take the ferry to the various surrounding places of interest, e.g. Ascona, Locarno, Stresa, the Borromean Islands and Lake Orta which are all only approx. 30 minutes away.