|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Comfortable TV room
- Separate utility room
- New furniture
- Large, United States-style washer & dryer
- Full complement of kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher (new 2012)
- All TVs are large flat screens
- Large balcony with sofa and table + chairs for sunrise breakfasts and romantic sunsets
- Both full bathrooms have tubs and showers
- Master bedroom has a full ocean view
- Ample closet space
- iPod/radio speaker system
- Portable radio with CD player
- All rooms tastefully furnished with new leather and wood furniture
- Safe Box for storing valuables
- 16 story building
- Adjacent to large, well-manicured park that runs north and south along the coast and is frequented by families, walkers and joggers
- A wide and comfortable footpath along the bluff makes strolling the coast easy. Directly in front of the apartment steps lead down to the beach with surfing, fishing, other sports.
- The apartment is a 15 minute walk from a nice outdoor mall called Larcomar filled with shops, restaurants, kids games and nightlife.
- An up-to-date binder will be provided upon your arrival with highly-recommended restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner at all price-points
- The Gym/Fitness Center is located at the Marriott LarcoMar or SportLife LarcoMar. Fee access.
- Enjoy a pristine Pacific breeze that has traveled 10,000 miles before it enters our apartment!
We live in Houston, Texas but travel to Peru annually for vacation and to visit in-laws.
Owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2008
My wife is from Peru. We travel there frequently.
See description on main page.
We had a fantastic time in Lima. The apartment is
great, clean, exceeded expectations and we will rent it
again. Beautiful view of the ocean and parks, close to
great restaurants and shops. You will really enjoy the
Cecilia was a wonderful host who owns a dream property on the Malecon in Lima . Our stay was way beyond our expectations.
We are world travellers who travel the world over six months a year, every year since we retired in 2008 .
In terms of Home away from home,this is it !
After 10 days visiting Machu Pichuu, Cusco and Puno it was nice to arrive in Lima to a wonderful apartment. The four of us arrived around midnight and the doorman was ready with the keys. The apartment was in a great location with plenty to see and do within a mile or so. The view was spectacular and the rooms were very spacious. We all had a wonderful time.
Take advantage of this wonderful condo you will not be disappointed.
Cecillia was on top of everything, there was nothing for us to worry about.
We are a group of six people that wanted to relax in Lima for few days following an active Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley trip. The apartment was ideal, very central and relaxing. You can spend all day people watching on the balcony or join the crowd for all sorts of active lifestyle on the Malacon. Cecilia was very thoughtfull and nice. She called us when we got to the place and gave us few hints about the place and recommendations for dining. Very pleasant stay.
My self, and my family were very happy with the condos in Malecon de la Marina, and Malecon Cisneros, clean, modern, spacious, beautiful kitchen, well decorated, and with a beautiful view, close to nice Restaurants, and a 15' nice walk to Larcomar. We'll definitely come back to these condos.
This was a wonderful place to relax and explore the dining venues and sightseeing in Lima. The facilities were very good. However, because we were only English speaking it would have been helpful, besides the good attention by email/phone of the owner, to have a few more written directives and suggestions which would have made the stay even more convenient. We stayed for two weeks which was wonderful. Perhaps easy access to a swimming pool would have enhanced our time. In any event this is a good place to slow down and rest after a comprehensive tour of Peru and South America.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Maximum of 6 guests.
For information or reservations, contact Cici Hankamer.
Refund if cancelled 60 days prior.
Payment: Visa/Mcard/Discover/Amex, or paypal.
We offer transportation (one way) from the airport to the apartment in a
Landcruiser 2010 for an additional of $50.00.
Rental agreement is required.
Check out at noon. Late check out by 9pm for $75.