The following costs are due upon arrival :
- Charges (water, heating, electricity, sauna, wireless internet and waste): 22 € per night in summer and 30 € per night in winter.
- Cleaning (obligaotry) : 75 €
- Refundable damage deposit : 300 €
- Tourist tax per night and per person : 0,60 €.
La Ferme Oubliée is a five bedroom family home which sleeps 11 to 12 people . It is situated in a quiet hamlet of the Belgian Ardennes and within 8 miles away from the historical town of Bouillon. Its recent and sympathetic restoration ensures the cottage is equipped to the highest standards while retaining many of its traditional features. It is well insulated and comfortable and is fully centrally heated. The cottage enjoys a sunny aspect with a spacious living room furnished with TV, radio, CD and DVD, a separate shower, a shower room and a family bathroom with sauna. The kitchen contains a cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, hob and oven and a microwave and washing machine. The house has a fully enclosed garden. Outside table, chairs and barbecue are available. Wireless internet is available.
- Weekend : Friday afternoon
- Week : Friday or Monday afternoon
- Midweek : Monday afternoon
Bed linen is not included in the price.