|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Large families and family reunions are welcome. Listen to the birds and watch the wildlife. Take your children for a walk in the forest and encounter all kind of animal life. This cabin is set in towering Pine trees which butts up to the national forest. Sit by the fire pit at night and you will be walking distance to the Oconto River for trout fishing or a short drive to a dozen of fishing holes.
With this vacation the family can enjoy boating on several small lakes. Several lakes do accommodate motor boats, but, beware others are non-motorized.
If fishing is not for you, shopping is just ten miles down the road with several craft stores. Plenty of cafes and supper clubs available for night entertainment.
The ATV trails are right across the highway. They still have to be trailered there. You can not cross the highway with them or risk receiving a ticket.
Keywords: Wooded, Private, Campfire, ATV, Snowmobiling, Fishing, Swimming, Large home, Families,
This property is Managed by Dreamland Properties, LLC
dba Door County Vacancies
Mountain Getaway Door County Vacancies purchased this house in 1998
I can't say enough about the great job Dreamland vacation Rentals did for us. Even when a gas leak ruin our first cottage at the last minute they found us a great place to rent for the week. It was very nice, clean and well equipped. It was great to be able to have the whole family under one roof where we could enjoy meals and the great beach all together instead of being in a hotel somewhere, Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great place to rent!
Place was comfortable, and larger than it looks on the photos. Another bonus you don't see on the photos is the very large garage that can be used for game playing area if it's rainy. Definitely recommend this place!
2. Priced appropriately.
3. Store is close by.
4. Has all the equipment you need..ie grill and such
5. Nighttime is amazing. The stars , and the fire and the woods just gorgeous!
1. The property is right off a main highway, so the sounds of the highway is all you hear during the day. At night is quiet and beautiful
2. 10am checkout time with all the "chores" you have to do before you leave is just absurd. We spent two hours of our last night doing all the "must do's" and still barely made it out at 10 the next morning.
3. The main doors are not secure. Even when locked and closed they can still be easily pushed open. Which made us feel unsafe.
4. Wifi never worked. We had a tech with us and still couldn't get it up and going.
5. There are 7 beds...you have to make and strip all of them...
6. Towels. We were told they weren't provided; we had 8 people with us and had to pack enough towels for all of us only to find a ton of towels are actually provided. We flew in from Texas so this was a major issue.
This house worked well for our needs. It has a nice open lay out on the first floor and is conveniently located for skiing and snowshoeing. Will stay here again if we're up this way.
The house was very comfortable for eight people. The kids had a blast playing pool and board games. It was nice to be secluded from other houses. The ATV trails were close and easy to find. We would definitely stay here again.
This was a nice home inside and outside to stay at. We had a wonderful time ATVing and hanging out. Mountain Fireworks were WONDERFUL! highly recommend. most of the town roads were ATV drive-able (except 23), that would be the only issue for this location, you do not have direct access to the trails from the house. You have to trailer.
This cabin is definitely a good place to stay. The beds were good and overall the house is very comfortable. Our main issue is that we came for the atv trails and you cannot legally access them from this location. We ended up having to trailer our machines and that pretty much sucked.. Would stay again if the property was actually on the main atv trail system up here. The property could have been a little cleaner but wasnt that bad.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 9 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
The price per night DOES NOT INCLUDE the VRBO booking fee or security deposit. It does include the taxes and fees.
Prices are for six people
$10.00 nightly per person--over six people
$100.00 security deposit for Pets with a $15.00 per day charge for the pet (per pet)
Holiday Weekends (three night minimum)
Regular Weekends (two night minimum)
(2 night stays a cleaning fee may apply based on occupancy)
Prices are subject to change without notice!
60 day cancellation notice with a $75 cancellation fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
We are located one mile north on Hwy 64. The snowmobile and ATV Trail access is at the end of our long driveway. Noise is at a minimum as the house is set back off the road. Our property is perfect for larger groups who enjoy the out doors.