|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
With five different units to choose from, Panache Tremblant 4 bedroom (3.5 bathrooms) townhomes offers some of these great luxury amenities; corner units (2 available), ski-in/out, private outdoor hot tub, billiards/ping pong, BBQ 4 season, and wood fireplaces. Located in the Nansen domain with free access to the shuttle, these townhouses on 3 levels offers the best vacation for families and corporate groups.
*2 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
• Sleeps 8 to 12 (depending on unit)
• 4 bedrooms
• 2,600-2,700sqf (multilevel)
• 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room
• Corner units available
• Ski in/out from door to 150m (depending on unit)
• Outdoor private hot tub
• Parking (3) 1 int. + 2 ext. (3 ext. for corner units)
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• XBOX 1, Nintendo Wii, Billiards/Ping pong table (depending on unit)
• Cable TV, DVD player and stereo
• Flat screen Tvs
• Fully equipped professional kitchens
• 2 fireplaces (1 wood, 1 gas)
• BBQ (4 season)
• Sun deck w/patio furniture
• Screened in porch
• Jetted therapeutic bath (masterbath)
• Great views of the mountain, stream and lake (depending on unit)
• Tremblant Resort (12-15 minute walk)
• Free shuttle
Tremblant Living is the leader in luxury rentals in Mont Tremblant. Founded in 2003 the company integrates a group of professionals with strong backgrounds in real estate management, tourism, marketing and customer services.
Founded in 2003 Tremblant Living was created to offer the finest Mount Tremblant Canada vacation homes for rent.
Our mission is to provide vacationing families and groups with an upscale living environment. We pride ourselves in providing a high level customer experience to vacationers in Mount Tremblant. Our business has a unique offering: We market vacation homes that are on or close to the resort and that are equipped with everything that you could possibly need in your own home. Our Tremblant properties also respect some of the highest standards in the hotel environmental practices area. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Quebec and seek to deliver a pleasant experience and peace of mind during your vacation.
Tremblant Living purchased this condo in 2003
Super comme à chaque fois! Beaucoup d'espace, super déco. À proximité de tout mais juste assez loin pour la tranquilité. Excellent pour les familles ou en couple. Merci à Edith et à Sue!
Lots of space for family reunion. Modern and cozy decor and furniture. Extra clean property. Management team was available and helpful. Great location and quiet surroundings. It was our 2nd time at Panache 13-15 July 15 and will definitely go back!
• Entertainment at Tremblant resort
• Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) at 6 km
• Golf Diable, Geant, La Belle, La Bête and Le Maitre all within 10 minutes drive
• Luge (resort)
• Hiking and biking trails nearby
• Aquaclub la Source (resort village 7 km)
• Via Ferrata (at National Park)
• Tremblant National Park (25 min drive)
• Parcours Aventure (zip lines) at resort
• Horseback riding (10 min drive)
• Cycling/Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Mini golf (Resort)
• Shopping/restaurants/cafes (Resort, Village, Downtown)
• Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding at resort (7 km)
• X- Country ski and snow shoeing at 2 min walk
• Dog sledding
• Sleigh rides
• Ice skating
• Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
• Snow mobiling
• Horseback riding
• Ice fishing and Ice climbing
• Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
*3 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
Rates on this site are indicative only, for one unit only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
50% one month prior
Payment accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Canadian cheque, email money transfer, Wire, direct deposit
Please consult us for cancellation policy