Enjoy breathtaking ocean and golf views on spectacular Seabrook Island. Just steps away from miles of spacious beaches, sparkling pools, championship golf and wonderful restaurants, this location provides something for everyone in your group within easy walking distance.
ACCOMODATIONS: One of only four top floor corner units in the Atrium Villas, our recently renovated villa has two bedrooms with two queen beds each, two full bathrooms with additional sink/vanity areas, a full kitchen and living area with cable TV/DVD/wireless internet and sliding glass doors to a spacious deck from all three rooms. The master bath has a large walk-in shower with two showerheads (one handheld) and corner bench. Both bedrooms also have cable TV.
AMENITIES: With a Seabrook Island Club Amenity Card (additional fee, see notes for prices) you'll enjoy access to:
* Two sparkling oceanfront swimming pools adjacent to 3.5 miles of spacious beach
* Two 18-hole championship golf courses, which play through century-old live oaks and along tidal marshes and natural sand dunes
* World class tennis (15 professionally maintained clay courts)
* A variety of restaurants ranging from a beachfront bar & grill to elegant oceanfront or golf view dining
* A top notch Equestrian center offering peaceful beach and marsh trail rides
* A first class fitness center and indoor pool facility (Lake House site)
* Daily Kid's Club activities during Summer season
Amenity Cards are not required for guests who do not intend to use Club facilities.
Our rental fee includes free access to Seabrook's magnificent beaches, just steps from our door! Club facilities (amenity card required), including the oceanfront pools, Pro Shop for both golf courses, restaurants and fitness center are less than a minute walk away. Tennis, horseback riding and the fitness center/ indoor pool are located near the island entrance (approximately three miles away). Additional usage fees apply for golf, tennis, the fitness center and the equestrian center.
Additional golf courses are available just minutes away on neighboring Kiawah Island. Nearby Bohicket Marina offers boat rentals, fishing, and a variety of watersports, as well as shopping and restaurants. Less than 30 minutes away, historic Charleston offers sightseeing (inc. carriage rides, 'ghost' tours, harbor cruises, art galleries and more), and both world class dining and shopping.
Come stroll on the beach and watch dolphins at play. Relax on our private deck and enjoy the warm glow of the sun setting over the ocean. One of the best kept secrets on the Atlantic coast, Seabrook Island is a gated community with spacious, uncrowded beaches and an abundance of wildlife. Once you're here, you won't want to leave!