LISTEN TO THE WAVES FROM EL FARO REEF 201, a premier oceanfront condo with wraparound beachfont terrace in the exclusive EL Faro Resort Villas and one of the few 'endcap' beachfront condos available for rent on Playa's main beach. These resort condos are set amidst Playa del Carmen’s mythical beach and vibrant international sidewalk scene. A mere block from EL FARO , Playa’s urbane Fifth Avenue pedestrian promenade beckons with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
The kitchen, living room, and master bedroom enjoy panoramic views of the ocean.House keeping INCLUDED; 4 NIGHT MINIMUM.
Fully equipped chef's stainless kitchen with granite counter tops, and many other fine details are all there to provide impeccable quality and international style.
The common area courtyard has beautiful landscaping of palm trees, tropical plants, flowers, and a huge refreshing pool. Complementary outdoor tables and lounges are provided for relaxing and entertaining around the pool. Full Service Beach club and on site restaurant.
Make your reservations now and travel to Playa and enjoy the privacy of your personal palace, a spacious beach condo vacation property that is not just another of the many all inclusive, luxury hotels, or Cancun resorts. EL Faro is a prime Mexico beach rental real estate that is like an island in a sea of small town local charm. Ask about our travel deals, vacation packages, and seasonal specials. Luna Encantada is vacation lodging at its finest. Please take a tour of our website link below with pictures, maps, tours, and detailed info about your trip to the Mayan Riviera, home of the ancient Maya.
“Playa del Carmen is the style capital of the Riviera Maya” -Travel + Leisure
“Playa del Carmen is Mexico’s most fashionable getaway” --Conde Nast Traveler
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $185 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? EL FARO is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 10 and the beach, 1 block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 50+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS EL FARO TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in El Faro have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF EL FARO? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. There are several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN EL FARO? Yes, We manage a number or select villas so please contact us for more information.
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.