|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Looking for a fantastic Wine Country home? Try this beautiful, large, split-level home with all amenities, including stunning views of Silverado Country Club and the Napa Wine Country! Accommodations - 5 bedrooms sleeping 12 guests in beds; in addition 1 Queen sofabed sleeping 2 people, all as follows:
* Large master suite on main level (upstairs) with an Eastern King bed, large jacuzzi tub, full shower enclosure with his-n-her showers, plus large his-n-her closets.
* Four bedrooms downstairs:
* Cozy 'Southwest Antique' bedroom with full bath, Queen bed and nice antique chair, dresser and nightstand
* Cozy 'Pretty in Pink' bedroom with full bath, mirrored closets and Queen bed with lovely frilly white linens.
* Cozy 'Chinese canopy' bedroom with Queen-size canopy bed, window seat and chinese-motif appointments.
* Upstairs, next to kitchen, a beautiful, light-filled, study/sitting room with a comfy Queen-size sofa bed. This sun-filled sitting room has gorgeous views of Napa Valley and the grounds to the south.
* 'Children's wing', a large downstairs bedroom with two bunk beds (four twin beds total) and one-half bath. It is located at the front of the home, away from other bedrooms and the master suite.
* The home has 7 recently refurbished redwood decks decks off the main bedrooms and main living areas which offer nice private places to chat - and more stunning views of beautiful Napa Valley! Watch the balloons take off in the early morning hours, and the sun set spectacularly over the Mayacamas mountains (and Mt. Veeder) during the long, warm, summer evenings!!!
* (PS - a perfect place to watch Silverado fireworks on the 4th of July!!)
* At night, relax in the beautiful private pool/spa and enjoy - guess what? - more beautiful views of the lights of Napa/Silverado. Or stargaze at the fantastic, very dark night skies away from the big city.
* Port-a-crib available for the little tyke, if necessary
* Baby trays, sippy cups and other baby items on-site
Only an hour or so by car from San Francisco International Airport, this is a unique property which will serve as a perfect base for exploring Napa Valley and Sonoma, or for golf outings at Silverado, providing lifelong memories of a perfect family vacation in Northern California!
For more pix of the house, check below under 'Links to more information'... Thanks for visiting!
Great location, great pool, great space for grandparents and six grandchildren. We enjoyed the terrific view and outdoor areas. The house is well equipped with everything you will need for your stay. A perfect place to stay and explore the area.
Our family (9 adults, 6 children) arrived in this lovely neighborhood and home for a brief weekend visit. The home is clean, kitchen is well stocked, even with spices and condiments, well stocked with linens, spacious and perfect for adults and children alike. We thoroughly enjoyed the use of the pool and backyard patio. We all had a great time and would return!
We rented this home for a girls weekend get away to explore Napa and surrounding area. It was even more than we had expected! The house is beautifully decorated, everything was included and the location was perfect for our wine tours between Napa and Sonoma. Our only regret is that we didnt have more time to spend enjoying the house and the pool area. Thank you for making our experience even more grand.
Sometimes you work really hard to plan a vacation and your excitement builds over the months of planning. You share your excitement with your friends and family and you dream of the wonderful experience you hope to have. Sometimes, your imagination gets the best of you and sometimes your dreams come true! This was our experience as we drove up the beautiful Napa road leading to this vacation home. Everything about this home is a dream from the views, to the decks EVERYWHERE to the pool side, hillside, to everything you need inside! We felt welcomed, at home, warm, comfortable. If you thought you needed something, it was easily found. The house is stocked! Friendly instructions on how to plug your iphone to the stereo, turn on the jacuzzi and find anything are all thought through and provided. Together we cooked in the well appointed kitchen, grilled, sun bathed, danced, drank (of course) and dined at the table for 12. At night, the 8 of us would settle in to our private corners of this huge home and feel completely at ease. The owner, was so incredibly kind and accessible, a joy to work with! From the moment we stepped in our vacation began because we felt so happy in this home. I texted my sister, who was on her way, and said "I am so house happy at this moment. Hurry up!" We are already planning our next trip. I plan on making this our new home away from home. If you can stay, Its a gift, be kind.
Four cousins with spouses got together to spend time in Napa and this home was absolutely perfect for us. From the minute we walked in to the minute we walked out - the home met our every need and exceeded our expectation.
The floor plan was perfect for us. There were three separate living room areas so there was plenty of space for our individual needs. The upstairs has an awesome view of the mountains. One morning we woke up to hot air balloons floating near the mountains. The kitchen could not have been stocked any better - in fact we ate 90% of our meals at the house because we all love cooking and the kitchen was so well equipped and big enough to get several of us in at one time to show off our culinary skills!!
We ate several meals out on the second floor screened in porch which has an awesome view. We loved watching the different variety of birds that live around there. There is also a large formal dining table that we all sat around for many dinners and a lot of laughs.
The bedrooms were very comfortable and the neighborhood was quiet. We all slept great. The master bedroom is gorgeous...unfortunately it wouldn't sleep all of us!!
The pool was so much fun and we enjoyed the hot tub every night!
The property is in a good location - close to wineries and historic downtown Napa.
We did not have children, but noticed that the house was well stocked with games for the kids. Also, we had very good internet connection for the few work-alcoholics in our group!!
I would not hesitate to recommend this home - in fact - I would highly encourage you to rent it if you are ever in Napa - I know we will!! :-)
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us.
This house was a perfect choice for our stay with two other families. The kids loved the bunk beds, warm pool, and toy closet. This house has many areas to escape and relax, read a book or enjoy the beautiful views.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 15 2016 - Dec 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.