About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Destiny by the Sea has prepared an oasis of amenities that will give everyone a place to belong. Dive into Destiny by the Sea community heated pool.
• Private beach access just steps away.
• Our home offers a private swimming pool.
• Enjoy amazing southern and western gulf views.
• Large Community Pool with gazebo for Destiny By The Sea owners and renters.
• Exclusive gated community.
• Private Elevator that services all 3 Floors.
• 6- Passenger Limo (Street Legal) Golf Cart available for rent.
Make your plans for the beach perfect this year in this beautifully furnished beach home.
• The first floor features two bedrooms. Queen size bed with private full bath. An additional bedroom with twin size beds private full bath. A convenient butler’s pantry. There is a sitting area on this floor with a couch that has a pull out bed. The first laundry room shares access with one of the baths, perfect for cleaning up from the beach or pool. A comfortable sitting area with couch and two chairs provides a perfect atmosphere for guests to relax. A residential elevator services all three levels of this home. Thoughtfully positioned accent lighting calls attention to the many pieces of original artwork.
• The second floor holds one of two junior master suites with king size bed. This great room with living, dining and kitchen space is perfect for family gathering. The kitchen is enveloped by a breakfast bar that will easily accommodate six seats. Enjoy a beautiful sunrise or breathtaking sunset on your private balcony with gulf views.
• On the third floor the second junior master suite with king size bed and private bath are serviced by an additional laundry room and breakfast kitchen with sink, microwave and mini-fridge. The Gulf-facing master suite features a spacious sleeping chamber with king size bed, sitting room with fireplace and high ceiling as well as wrap around covered porch. A decadent master bath is revealed by a set of double doors. An iron and crystal pendant chandelier hangs before a deep soaking tub within an intimate, column-trussed alcove set beneath a leaded glass window.
• This home offers a Street Legal 6-Passenger Golf Cart (See Pictures) that is available to rent during your stay. Arrive with you car and leave it in the driveway and drive the 6-passenger (street legal) golf cart that can be driven along scenic gulf highway. Destin Commons that has a movie theater, shopping, restaurants, and much more is only a short golf cart ride from this home.
• Limousine Golf Cart rental Price
$750.00 For a full week.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to rent this Limo Golf Cart.
Also available for rent - BIKES and STAND UP PADDLE BOARD (SEE PICTURES)
$65.00 a week per Bike
$350.00 a Week for the stand up Paddle Board with paddle
1- (YOLO) Stand Up Paddle Board with paddle
2- Mens (YOLO) Beach Cruiser Bikes
2- Womens (YOLO) Beach Cruiser Bikes
1- Youth (YOLO) Boys Beach Cruiser
1- Youth (YOLO) Girls Beach Cruiser Bike
This luxurious residence features a private swimming pool!. Bring your whole family and enjoy this beautiful beach home and the sugar white sand dunes and emerald waters. This home is truly your Destiny by the Sea.
*Pool Heating Charge =$45.00 Per Day
if you would like the pool heated we must know at least 1 week in advance.
Call or email ALICIA Now!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great 5 bedroom house in Destiny by the Sea
Very clean, well maintained home and very responsive owners. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
House nice, community variable
Diamond Paradise was clean and spacious, very nice. Alicia, the house manager, was very helpful and responsive. Overall, our stay was as expected. There are a few things that keep me from rating this home as 5 stars. The backyard neighbors home is literally falling apart, with large cracks in the stucco siding falling off of the house and a pool desperately in need of maintenance. The variability of property maintenance in Destiny by the Sea risks bringing the whole community down, which would be a shame for owners like those of Diamond Paradise who are maintaining high standards.
The only complaints that I have about Diamond Paradise itself is that for the money paid to stay there, they could probably afford tiny bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash and a couple of blow dryers. Otherwise, the home has everything needed for a great vacation.
Beautiful property and neighborhood - we had a great stay.
This is an incredible house. 3 stories with 5 bedrooms each with a private bath. Elevator in the house was a plus for taking luggage to 3rd floor bedrooms. We had 5 couples down for New Years weekend and had plenty of room for all. Phenomenal open great room/kitchen on 2nd floor was very roomy and a great gathering spot.
Things to be aware of:
1. Parking is very limited for this size house. We were able to squeeze 2 cars in the garage, and 2 more in the driveway. You are ticketed for parking on the street, so our 5th car had to be parked at the community pool a block or so away. This worked Ok for us over New Years, but if parking is not available at the community poll, we were told that we would have to find our own parking off property ( out of the neighborhood) for extra vehicles. This could be an issue in peak season.
2. The house has a beautiful pool, but no hot tub. Beacause a hot tub was advertised, we planned to use it. We later realized that the hot tub is actually at the community pool, so we never did got her to use it.
Overall, we had a great stay and the owners were great people to work with.
We enjoyed having you guys stay with us for New Years. So very glad you had a great time!
We have a large family and understand the challenge with family comes down. The HOA does allow street parking during the day but not overnight. I’m glad everything worked out for your group.
I’m so sorry for any mis communication concerning a hot tub. The small tub connected to our pool is the heating element that pours the heated water into the big pool. We do enjoy going to the community pool. Their hot tub is enjoyable. I hope you enjoyed the heated pool during your stay. I wanted to be sure and include that for you at no charge for any inconvenience to not having a hot tub when you thought we did.
You guys are welcome back anytime! Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay enjoyable.
We enjoyed our stay. The beach is beautiful!
Luxury home close to the beach
Absolutely stunning home. In town for a family wedding. This home is designed so well that we had plenty of room for our extended family. View from top floor with a cup of coffee made the day start off extra special. House is beautifully furnished and very comfortable.
Alicia was extremely accessible with any questions or concerns. She made the process a breeze and easy. Highly recommend this home for anyone looking for a beach stay in a luxury home.
Thankyou for your kind words. Your family is welcome anytime when you come to Florida. Hopefully soon! Call me anytime.
Best Rental in Destiny by the Sea! Truly Paradise! This will be our future rental!
We have stayed at Destiny by the Sea since 2010. This is by far the very best home we have rented! You will not be disappointed! The pictures don't begin to describe this luxury home. From opening the front door all the way to the third floor you will be so happy you chose this home. A/C units, refrigerator, microwave, sink on each floor. Bathrooms for each bedroom. Two laundry rooms. Balconies on 2nd and 3rd floors. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 ovens, 6 burner stove, sub-zero refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, and counter space galore! Wifi worked great. When you sit on 2nd floor balcony it is truly paradise. You can see the water but mostly you can hear the waves lapping the beach. It is heaven on earth. We rented the limo golf cart and rode all around the property. The grandchildren loved it! It was well worth the money spent! But walk to the beach access is easy and not far. You really do not need the golf cart but it sure was fun to have. Rent umbrella and chairs for the week and you are set! After a long day at the beach you can refresh in your own private swimming pool. We had 4 generations - myself and my husband, my mom and dad, my three daughters and their other halves, and four grandchildren ages 11, 9, 2, and 2 months. Everyone had plenty of space to spread out. The Master Suite is huge and you will be surprised with the sitting area as it is inside the master but a whole room in itself! it also has a wrap around porch. I just can't say enough good about this house. Dealing with Alicia was great as she was there to answer any questions, etc even late. It was nice knowing she was taking care to make sure we were comfortable and happy. To finalize we have stayed in some beautiful homes in Destiny by the Sea but each year have had some issues - one said private pool but in reality it was so small it could have been a wading pool, one year we had roaches all over the house, last year the freezer was out and the air was climate controlled and not working properly and calls to the owner went unanswered until our drive home - you can't always trust pictures and descriptions. You must ask questions because you are paying a lot for a nice vacation. We had rented another prop this year - deposit was placed in 2015. Home sold and about a month prior to our dates we were notified that the owner wanted the property for our week. We happened upon this home and it way exceeded our expectations!! TRULY PARADISE!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please call Alicia at 850-420-6270 if you have any questions. Rental Agreement and Rental guidelines must be signed and sent back to Alicia along with payment.