The apartment has a double bed (180 x 200 cm), and a five-door wardrobe with large mirror, a dining table for four and a sofa area with plasma TV. Due to the large curtains, the apartment can be easily and transparently darkened, so that you can fall into restful sleep.
The bright kitchen is equipped with a dreiflammigen gas stove with oven, fridge, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. Pots, pans, dishes and cutlery are fully available.
The bathroom has a shower. Large and small towels are provided. A hairdryer is available.
The apartment is cuddly warm through the floors gas heating.
Towels and linen are included. An iron and ironing board are available. Garage and washing machine use are possible.
Covered bicycle parking space is available.
A folder with brochures and information material is ready for you.
From the windows of the apartments you see on the right the Market Church St. Benedikti and Marktkirchhof to just allows you to see the grain market to the Bockstraße and left standing vis-à-vis a fountain. To the market place is about 100 m.
In addition to the house, Market Street 10, there is a small café. Links opposite has established the Asian restaurant "Golden Dragon" and on the Marktkirchhof see already the next German restaurant. On the market, 3 minutes walk, invite countless cafes and restaurants to linger.
Quedlinburg is located at the Bode in the Harz region of Saxony-Anhalt and is since 1994 on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
The Collegiate Church and the Wiperti are Quedlinburg¿s stations (36) of the southern route of the road of romance.
The Schlossberg with the Romanesque collegiate church of St. Servatius and the Cathedral. Here is the grave and the sarcophagus of Queen Matilda, the wife of King Henry I and founder of the Women's pen.
The Castle Museum.
The Romanesque and late Gothic church of St. Market Benedikti with the connected Kalandskapelle.
The Renaissance town hall with the Roland statue.
The Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock Museum in Klopstockhaus.
The Fachwerkmuseum Ständerbau.
The coin mountain with the Romanesque Benedictine monastery church of St. Marien.
The Romanesque Premonstratensian monastery of St. Wiperti with abbey garden.
The Brühlpark is part of the project Gartenträume Saxony-Anhalt.
Other churches are the Church Aegidii, Blasiikirche, St. Locust locust with chapel (is part of the Camino de Santiago), St. Mathilde and St. Nikolai.
The Lyonel Feininger Gallery, Gallery White Angel, Galerie im Kunsthoken and the gallery in the small art house.
Central German Railway and Toy Museum
Museum of Stained Glass and crafts
The city wall with towers:
Terror assault with a torture chamber,
Lindenbeinsche tower (green roof)
Swineherd tower and the Emperor tower,
Gooseherd tower, Kuhhirtenturm, Kruschitzkyturm, Powder Tower, Merten storm and Tower of Mirrors
Also worth seeing are
- Advent in the courts of the second and third weekend of Advent
- Quedlinburg Music Summer with weekly concerts in the collegiate church of St. Servatti
- Kaiser Spring Easter and Pentecost, a medieval event in the historic center
- Mid-May, Germany widespread Long Night of the Museums
- Magic of Trees, an art and music installation in Brühlpark held on the first Saturday of the month of July
- Guild Feast of the Quedlinburg merchant shaft usually takes place in August.
- Heritage Day for Germany opens in Quedlinburg, will be held on the second weekend in September.
In the town of Quedlinburg about 70 monuments for visitors are free open that are otherwise mostly closed and there will be a flower show at Quedlinburg Mathildenbrunnen organized in New Town
- Close to invite every three months Quedlinburg Dixieland and swing a day, which is driven by a concert venue to the next, to enjoy the music
- Still requires a monthly called a milonga, a dance evening with Argentine tango, which is organized by the Brunswick Milongueras.
- The world's discharged free music festival Fête de la Musique takes place in the summer.
- The Harz Narrow Gauge Railways to Quedlinburg with at least two steam train pairs a day.
- The myths and legends mystified Teufelsmauer is made of hard sandstone rock formation that rises to 20 km in length at intervals and can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Several of the rocks of the Devil Wall at Blankenburg are released for climbing.
- The zoo Westerhausen
- The Witches' Dance Floor
- The Brocken the highest mountain in the Harz Mountains