Charming and tastefully decorated, renovated upper duplex in the heart of Denver’s West Highlands neighborhood. Less than ½ block from the hip Highland Square district (32nd and Lowell Blvd), where you'll find several dozen amazing restaurants, boutique shopping, bakeries, coffee shops, galleries, spas, lounges, and more. You will not be disappointed by the culture and ambience of this treasured neighborhood.
Located in Northwest Denver, this property is approximately two miles west of downtown Denver offering great access to the entire metro area. Close proximity to I-25 and I-70 makes it very convenient to get around including close mountain access. Bus line within one block takes you straight downtown, or grab an Uber or Lyft for ~$5 to $7 one way. No car needed, if you choose - highly pedestrian friendly community where you can easily get around on foot. Within a two mile radius, you have access to hundreds of local dining options: enjoy local cuisine near Highland Square, Tennyson Street, LoHi, Rhino and more.
This fully updated duplex boasts many amenities including teak hardwood floors throughout, a fully stocked kitchen with a gas range, stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets. Stylish and functional bathroom offers a spacious tiled shower with a relaxing, raindrop shower head (perfect for those taller folks), stylish marble floors, granite countertops, roomy cabinet space for all your toiletries. Home is fully stocked with top quality linens, towels, and more. A turn-key experience and cozy home for those looking to get quickly settled and begin relaxing. No details overlooked with this home – great selection of tasteful, quality materials and workmanship is displayed throughout.
Highlights of the home:
- Completed renovated upper duplex in 1890 year old Victorian home, located in Packard Hill Historical District
- Charming, cozy, quiet, comfortable
- Fully furnished, nicely appointed with quality items. Virtually everything you need to move in and be comfortable.
- One bath/two bedroom
- Eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, garbage disposal, maple cabinets – fully stocked with all pots, dishes, utensils, appliances
- Spacious tiled shower with raindrop shower head, marble floors, granite counters
- Teak hardwood floors throughout
- Cozy queen Simmons bed with feather bed, feather pillows and down comforter (non feather linens and comforters also available)
- Airy skylights
- Wireless internet access
- Flat screen high definition TV with cable
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Driving and walking distance to several nice parks
- Steps away from Highlands Square: Blue Pan Pizza, FNG Restaurant,, Sweet Cow Ice Cream, St. Killian's Cheese Shop, Mondo Vino, Sushi Hai, El Camino, Machetes, Pinche Tacos, the Perfect Petal, several art galleries, boutique shopping and many more local favorites
- Nicely landscaped front and back yard, incluing gas BBQ grill