|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
One bedroom self-contained suite with private entrance in new home, very bright, clean and comfortable
Non Smoking and Pet Free
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave
One Queen Bed (One Double Sofa bed and a baby play crib available)
Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
High Definition LCD TV with Cable TV
Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Private Telephone (free local calls)
Heated Floors throughout
- Just steps to Nat Bailey Stadium (home of the Vancouver Canadian's Baseball), beautiful Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver Olympic / Paralympic Center (Olympic Curling), swimming pools, skating rink and numerous parks featuring tennis courts, pitch and putt golf, disc golf, children's playgrounds and much more
- Central to all major tourist attractions - Stanley Park, Granville Island, BC Place, GM Place, Chinatown, Restaurant Row, Science World, Ocean Beaches, Grouse Mountain
- Walking distance to Vancouver's major hospitals
- Located two blocks from Vancouver's award winning public transportation system of buses, sky trains and sea bus
- Minutes to all major transportation - airport, bus depot, ferries, highways.
- Less than 10 minutes to the heart of Vancouver's wonderful shopping areas, tourist spots, scenic waterfront and nightlife
- Easy access to/from the airport and Downtown core using rapid transit
Helpful, knowledgeable hosts who are lifetime residents of Vancouver and love to share information about their city.
We do not accept single night stays.
Keywords: Suite, Private, Parking, 1 bedroom, Internet, Home Plate Guest Suite, homeplate
I so appreciated the warm welcome and attentiveness to my comfort. This set the tone for a very positive experience during my last trip to Vancouver. Caroline is a friendly hostess who keeps an immaculately clean suite and is so hospitable. The house itself is modern and well appointed in a lovely neighborhood, a block away from a beautiful park. It is described as "prime location" and for my needs, it certainly lived up to that. I especially loved to browse on Main Street taking in the unique shops and fabulous selection of places to eat, from Vegan to Fine French Dining. A state-of-the-art recreation center is just a block away. I did not need to rent a car as the transit service was right at hand and able to take me to all the places on my wish list.
This place is definitely on my return list and, hopefully, the next time it will be baseball season so I can take in a game at the famous Nat Stadium, a block away. Thank you, Caroline, for your kindness. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family!
This is a modern, well equipped flat with easy transport links from airport and to the city centre. There is a variety of restaurants and shops within a 5 min walk. It's in a nice leafy area which we enjoyed coming back to after the hustle and bustle of the city. Caroline, the owner, is very helpful and has lots of information to hand on where to go, how to get there and previous guests' recommendations. She also has some Compass Cards for use on public transport which saved us the trouble of finding where to buy them. Vancouver is a great city and my husband and I would definitely stay at the Home Plate Guest Suite again.
Excellent accommodation and host
We had a lovely time in Vancouver and much of our enjoyment of this great City came from staying in this sweet apartment with lots of windows in this leafy green quiet neighborhood. Because of Carolyn we found Main Street only three blocks away with all sorts of wonderful restaurants and grocery stores and the bus system. Oh, the public transport system in Vancouver is to die for! Two blocks in the other direction is the Olympic Aquatic Center, because I like to swim, best pool ever! Two blocks beyond the Aquatic Center is Queen Elizabeth Park and if you are a garden lover you will love it and the panoramic view of beautiful Vancouver. Thank you so much Caroline for making our trip truly memorable!
We visited Vancouver for 3 days before our Alaskan cruise. We absolutely LOVED the city, the people and the neighborhood we stayed in. I was a little hesitant because I knew the property was a basement. To my surprise Christine's place is warm, welcoming, cozy and immaculate! The neighborhood is so lovely, quiet and peaceful. We felt completely safe to venture out and take a stroll. We will surely rent here the next time we vacation in Vancouver.
Reasonable access to Vancouver's excellent public transportation system. Apartment is very clean and comfortable with all necessary amenities. We loved the location a block away from a recreation center with a pool and the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Also within a short walk: Frisbee Golf, Lawn Bowling, Curling.
Everything else from Skiing to Water Skiing is easy to get to.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest|
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy with one queen bed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.