About the property
- Condo625 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 31 nights
1 Queen Bed, 1 Couch, Sleeps 3, Full-Size Kitchen, 1 Full Bathroom
* Large Studio Loft in the Heart of Chelsea
* High Floor, Elevator Building
* Plenty of Sunlight, Large Double-Paned Sound-Proof Windows, High Ceilings
* 1 Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2) with Thick Comfortable Memory-Foam Mattress
* 1 Comfortable Couch (sleeps 1) with Extra Pillows, Linens & Blanket
* Ralph Lauren Linens & Bedding
* Full Private Bathroom with Large Walk-In Shower with Rainfall Shower Head and two Body Sprays
* Full Kitchen with Range, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Microwave & Toaster
* FREE High-Speed Verizon FIOS Wi-Fi Wireless Internet Connection
* FREE Verizon FIOS TV with HBO & Showtime
* Close to Great Shopping: Boutiques, High-End 5th Avenue Shops & Much More
* Close to Union Square, Farmers Market, Chelsea Market, High-Line Park, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe's, Fairway
* All Subway Lines just down the block
* Air conditioner / Heat
* Blackout Drapes on all windows
* Professionally Cleaned & Laundered
* Times Square, Broadway Theaters, Central Park, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Grand Central, Shopping, Boutiques, Tourist Attractions all in walking distance
Absolutely NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS, NO PARTIES! This is a quiet, residential condominium. People live here. You must be quiet and respectful of the apartment, the furnishings and the other people living in the building. This apartment is extremely clean. I ask guests to please remove their shoes just inside the front door at all times to keep the apartment clean and healthy. Thanks!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We had a lovely time staying in New York and staying at this apartment added to our experience. The atmosphere and accommodations were top notch and we hope to stay there on future visits.
A lovely property for part of our stay in NYC. Everything was provided, neat and immaculately clean.
The condo is a lovely space, and was ideal for our few days spent midtown. It’s great that the subway is just right there! So easy. The building is quiet, and all the finishings within the condo are stylish & beautiful quality. Communication during our stay was great when needed, all Qu answered quickly. Thanks, would definately recommend.
Great Studio! Better than you can see on pictures. I strongly recommended.
Perfect midtown studio
The studio is centrally located in Manhattan, just ½ block from the 1 subway stop; easy access to anywhere you wanted to go in the city. The accommodations are perfect for a single or couple. All basic cooking and eating needs are provided; pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, full size fridge, and espresso coffee maker (we did not use). While coffee and filters were provided, you need to bring condiments if you plan to cook in the studio. We've learned this from other places we've stayed at and bring a small supply of the basics. Great wets looking view from high floor having beautiful sunsets. Susan and Torin are very easy to work with, maintained contact and helpful in providing recommendations for places to eat. We will be back.
A Great Chelsea Experience
The property was exactly what we wanted and expected. The location was near Madison Square and perfect for what we wanted to do and experience at Christmas in New York City. I would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and stay there again.
Five stars from Tennessee....
Clean and comfortable.
Comfortable and conveniently located.
Make sure you step out in style when in this cutting-edge and quintessential NYC neighborhood.
Uptown affluence and downtown style come together in Chelsea. Cutting-edge art galleries and gay-friendly bars mingle with sought-after high-rises and converted warehouses in this ultra-fashionable, and ultra busy, neighborhood.
Chelsea’s world-class architecture, fine dining establishments, and hip nightlife scene contribute to its first-rate reputation.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Cancelled reservations will not receive a refund.