|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
VACATION HOME AWAY FROM HOME FOR WINTER AND SUMMER FUN AT SCHUSS AND SHANTY CREEK IN BELLAIRE MICHIGAN
If you’re looking for a great place to spend your vacation, then look no further than Schuss/Shanty Creek Resort area - a Summer and Winter Wonderland offering something for everyone in your family! Stay in our completely remodeled home away-from-home, instead of a crowded hotel room or condo.
This beautiful, pet-friendly, 3 bedroom, 3-1/2 half bath 2400 sq. ft. HOME sits in a gated community on 2.75 acres at Schuss/Shanty Creek and is available for rent by the week or weekends.
The home offers these amenities:
.AIR CONDITIONING .
• Newly custom decorated with carpeting through-out and wood flooring in entry, ½ bath and kitchen.
• Three bedrooms including main floor master and two upstairs. The master bedroom has one queen-size bed and a master bath featuring a large seated shower. The two
bedrooms upstairs include 2 full-size beds in each room.
• Each bedroom has ceiling fan, cable TV, clock radios and DVD in one bedroom upstairs.
• 3-1/2 baths including, full master bath, main-level half bath, and full baths in both upper and lower levels.
• Linens, towels, soaps and paper products provided.
• Main level offers an open floor plan perfect for family togetherness or entertaining. Open kitchen, dining and great room feature picturesque views through two-story wall-to-wall windows overlooking serene wooded area.
• LARGE fully equipped kitchen with large granite-tiled counter space. Seating includes bar stool seating for 4 and table dining seating for 6.
• Living room has fireplace, Cable TV, stereo, DVD player and ceiling fan.
• Walkout lower level suite offers seating & gaming area, full bath, small kitchen/dining area and a separate utility room with washer and dryer. Also includes cable TV, stereo, internet, Play Station 2 and ping pong table.
• Ample garage has room for RV or boat, with large driveway for off-street parking.
• House has wrap-around deck with propane barbeque grill and deck furniture with table and umbrella. There is a great view from every window, surrounded by woods and a variety of wildlife right outside our front yard (including deer, fox, turkeys, etc.) Swings and fire pit in the front yard for children and adults.
Located just minutes from all winter and summer activities at Schuss and Shanty Creek, the home is perfect for year-round vacations.
• Take advantage of the fall season by enjoying an explosion of colors as the seasons change!
• Winter offers multiple sporting opportunities including downhill skiing for both beginners and advance skiers with 50 runs to choose from at Schuss and Shanty Creek. Or try Cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing, sleigh rides and snowmobiling. Licensed day care/camps are available for your children and there are ski lessons for every type of snowboarders or skiers. Boyne Mountain is just 20-30 minutes away if you want to try different slopes.
• Summer also offers a variety of sports for both adults and children:
World class golfing! Our local, on-property courses include The Legend (an Arnold Palmer design), The Weiskoff Course at Cedar River Village, and The Summit and Schuss Courses. The Hawks Eye and Chief Golf Courses are located adjacent to our own property courses.
Professional driving ranges and golf lessons available.
Swimming pools, fitness center and Wellness Spa available at the 11 million dollar newly renovated lodge at Summit Village
Public access for launching your boat on Bellaire Lake
Private beach on Bellaire Lake with large Community House available for Shanty Creek owners and/or renters.
Additional activities include hiking trails, backpacking, mountain-biking, horseback riding and incredible fishing.
Torch Lake, the “third most beautiful lake in the World” and part of the Chain of Lakes, is just 10 minutes away with a public launch in the quaint village of Alden or next to the Dockside restaurant outside of Bellaire. There are boats, pontoons, jet -skis, para-sailing and kayak rentals available within 15-20 minutes. Fifteen minutes to the East of Shanty Creek are East Jordon and the Jordon River Wilderness Area, a federally designated National Wildlife and Scenic River supporting some of the best fly-fishing in Northern Michigan.
You’ll be minutes from great shopping, restaurants, entertainment, casinos and nightlife. There are great restaurants here at Shanty Creek and near-by Bellaire. Shop and “play” in the quaint Villages of Alden, Elk Rapids and Charlevoix. Traverse City and Petoskey are just 35 minutes with wonderful restaurants, shopping, pubs, brewery’s, wineries and casinos.
“IT’S A WONDERFUL DAY AT SCHUSS AND SHANTY CREEK.”
Keywords: 2400 Sq. Ft. Home
Stayed here for two nights with friends, 4 adults, 3 kids, and were very pleased with the house and accommodations. Plenty of beds and room to relax in. Large kitchen was great and had everything we needed to cook one of our dinners for our hungry crew of skiers. Had dinner our first night at Shorts Brewery in Bellaire, which was really good (beer and food) and a short drive away. Loved the location in the woods, very pretty and felt secluded. Gloria (owner) was very nice and easy to work with in getting everything arranged. No problems at all with the house or the reservation. Would also be a great setting in the summer. Outdoor fire pit area looked like a great place to hang out. Would definitely stay here again when we ski at Schuss.
We just got back...couple days ago from a beautiful house and property up north. We were one family of 4 adults an one child. The house was huge for the 5 of us, plenty of room. We enjoyed the fire pit outside and the fireplace inside with a glass of wine in our hands. We went skiing and meeting friends around the area. Everything in the house was like home, we didn't miss anything. The garage was big enough for my Escalade and my son's truck.
A little bit tricky to find the address but once you find it, it's easy.
We will certainly come back next season and maybe in the summer time.
We were so comfortable here that we hated to leave! We went up with another couple for a weekend away. The house was easy to live in and had everything we could have needed. We enjoyed cooking in the kitchen, playing cards at the table, relaxing on the comfy couches, and admiring the beautiful view outside. Not too far of a drive to Traverse City or Charlevoix and Petoskey. We had a delightfully relaxing weekend and hope to return again.
What a great place for a girls weekend, we had a blast! Very clean, comfortable, and relaxing. Thanks for the great service and thank you for sharing your home.
We had a great time here. My husband and I went with another couple to stay for a ski weekend. The house is beautiful. There was wine and cheese/crackers welcoming us. There was shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc for us. It is a very short drive to Shanty creek resort. Thank you so much for everything, we hope to be back next year.
We rented Glorias' house for a group ski weekend. The place was large enough for 4 couples, with room to spare. Gloria provided everything we needed to make us feel at home. We were a short drive to Schuss Mountain and even closer to Summit. I really appreciate how great it was to rent from Gloria. She responded quickly to all emails and was great to talk to with a last minute phone call. I can't say enough how great our stay was. Thank you very much. Hope to be back next year!
Sleigh Rides, Dog Sledding, Lesson for Skiing, Snowboarding,Horseback Riding,Golf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
RATES CHANGE FOR HOLIDAY'S--contact owner
$110 Cleaning fee 1 Time fee of $25 for Pets
$400 security deposit to book the reservation--Check or Money Order