|Space||608 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Our Monterey C is just 200 yards from the beach and pier, and this classically coastal condo is a beautiful place to enjoy a San Clemente vacation. Furnished and decorated with your convenience and comfort in mind, our Monterey C condo includes the following features.
Living Room and Patio:
- A comfortable beach-themed space with a ceiling fan to spread the ocean breeze through the room, a perfect backdrop to your Southern California vacation.
- HD TV with cable and DVD player for relaxing vacation movie nights.
- A high quality king size pull out sofa that is as comfortable as a regular bed.
- Sliding doors out onto the private patio.
- On the patio you will find a shaded dining table to seat 4, as well as two lounge chairs. Spend some time soaking up the California sun!
Kitchen and dining:
- The full kitchen is completely equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and everything else you need for dining during your stay.
- Beside the kitchen, the dining table seats 4.
- A booster style high chair is provided for your smaller guests.
Bedroom and Bathroom:
- The bedroom features a queen size bed with a comfortable high quality mattress, as well as a ceiling fan.
- The bathroom is all done in beautiful tile with a shower/tub combination and double sinks.
- For your convenience, a washer and dryer are provided within the unit.
- A pack and play style crib is also provided.
- We also provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- A barbecue is included for outdoor cooking and dining
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. If your vehicle hangs out into the street you will need to move it on street sweeping day to avoid a citation. Two maximum cars allowed to park on the property. Per San Clemente ordinance cars must be parked onsite and are not legally allowed to park to on street.
This home has ceiling fans for cooling, and as it is so close to the beach, it usually catches a nice ocean breeze. There is no air conditioning at this home.
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fisherman���s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
Need additional accommodations in the pier bowl area? We manage three other units in this same building!
VRBO 196251: Monterey A, 3 bed, 3 bath with ocean views!
VRBO 422237 :Monterey B, 1 bed, 1 bath, with private patio.
VRBO 211551 : Monterey D, a studio unit perfect for 2!
Book all four to sleep up to 19 guests!
If you are thinking about renting in the pier bowl area for a long weekend, week or longer we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now! (The phone number is on the right under contact manager).
Keywords: San Clemente California, Beach House, Vacation Rental, Pier Area, Beach Home, Ocean Close, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom,
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-314858
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Close to the beach, nicely done, clean, everything you need for a weekend or month long stay including full kitchen and washer and dryer.
Walking distance to the Pier, Restaurants, Shopping and the Beach!
Affordable, comfortable, close to the beach.
You guys do a great job with amenities.
Very clean modern condo with excellent location and hassel free rental.
Excellent Area. . Quiet and close to the ocean with great people.
The feeling the place was clean and it was updated. Did not want for anything not provided.
Nice and quiet neighborhood
Excellent.amenities maybe add place Mats for kitchen or patio use
EASY CHECKIN - CLEAN UNIT - VERY COMFORTABLE AND ACCOMODATING
WE ENJOYED THE AREA - IT WAS QUIET AND EASY TO GET TO THE BEACH
EVERYTHING WE NEEDED WAS ALREADY THERE
VERY SIMPLE AND PLEASURABLE PROCESS WITH BEACHSIDE VACATION RENTALS
IT WAS PERFECT - I ALREADY RECOMMENDED IT TO FAMILY AND THEY BOOKED IT TOO
Your attention to design and maintenance details, your sincere and personal attention in responding to requests. And, we enjoyed the condo.....it was very comfortable, and the location was great. We will look for Beachside rentals the next time we travel to southern Ca.
Thank you to all of you.
The Hospitality, very clean excellent view. Quiet neighborhood an excellent service bye Elise Comeau, Rose and Sheri.
I LOVE COMING HERE :-)
Keep on doing excellent service.
One of the best place ever been. I would definitely recommend friends and family about beachside vacation rentals.
Located in the most desireable vacation location in San Clemente, known by locals as the San Clemente Pier Bowl, this property has been recently remodeled and is just 6 buildings to the beach. Professionally managed by Beachside Vacation Rentals in San Clemente, you will be well taken care of during your stay.