|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Fully furnished. Two bedrooms, Two baths, Two decks (front and back) with three (3) HDTV, TV/DVD's, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, wireless high speed internet, gas BBQ, washer and dryer. Downtown Estes Park shopping is a three-minute stroll along Fall River. Boulder, Loveland and Fort Collins are easy drives from Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park is only four miles up the road.
Lovely little mountain condo just steps from downtown Estes Park. My family had a great time and highly recommend this place!
Everything in the condo was as listed. If we go back to RMNP, we wouldn't think twice about booking again. Owners were great to deal with. Very good communication.
The property has a great location near downtown and is attractive. Nice layout of the property and don't feel closed in.
Issues with the property include the following (at least on our room which is reported to hold up to 6 people - just me and my wife on this trip) :
1) Extreme lack of storage - be prepared to live out of your luggage. Closets are virtually impossible to use given extreme small size. No dressers or anything to unpack anything into. There is one OK sized closet in master room, but could not open completely given bed and night tables.
2) Shower is extremely small - less than 3x3 foot square.
3) The two rooms are almost completely taken up by beds (which are comfortable), but no room to walk around (especially if you have to use floor to put luggage on absent closet space).
4) Construction and furniture/fixtures are on the cheap side. Looks like they cut corners (the toilet paper dispenser fell off wall when we arrived). Could not open completely door to back deck since it hit the edge of the bed. Light fixture on patio broken out.
5) Our unit had a ceiling fan in main room, but the 2 bedrooms get stuffy. Be sure you request fans for each of the rooms.
Can't say enough good about our stay here. The unit was exactly like the picture shown on the website. It was beautiful inside and the surrounding park area outside was great with the firepits, grills and a hammock. Even had an elk catching some zzzz's just off the path to downtown. Have recommended it already to all my friends. Whether you are just there with your family or many families for a reunion, you feel welcome and you want to return as soon as you can.
I loved the view just the motel in side the floors you could here people walking up above you and the maids needed to do a little better of a job because when I got there there was something on the bed that I should not have been there
My brothers, cousins and I (6) were initially seeking out cabins in the YMCA, but it was already full for our dates by late March! Amazingly, there were not many other accommodations in Estes Park that could fit 6 adults for <$300/night, but lo and behold this little gem. This place pretty much had everything:
- full, modern cooking kitchen (I'm a chef, and they had all the equipment I'd ever need)
- 2x contemporary full bathrooms (w/ initial toiletries as well)
- more than enough comfortable bedding 6 adults
- televisions in every bedroom (even had Netflix available, etc.)
- outside campfire site w/ games and a hammock
- feet away from free outdoor concert area
- a 2-minute walk to town (at least from our location)
There was an option to be next to the creek for extra $$, but our location was awesome (1st floor), since we actually had the opportunity to watch wildlife pass by in the mornings and evenings. Yes, WILDLIFE just feet away. And even though there were other tenets, evenings were always quiet and it seemed like you were in a secluded cabin.
The only complaints I would have is that while it is perfectly fine not to have AC in the units, it would be great if there were screens on the windows and/or doors (we had some bugs flying in). Also, our key was not in the lockbox when we arrived late the 1st night. However, the on-site manager helped us out right away and was very apologetic. Kudos to her.
Amenities include two (2) year-round heated spas and pool, fire pit, cable TV, laundry in unit, high speed internet and more. Fly fishing and kayaking are just seconds from your door.
Activities and Attractions:
Hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, sleighing, rock climbing, boating, fishing, golfing, swimming, hot-tubbing, shopping.
Other Activities: Snowmobiling, hiking, biking, shopping, wildlife viewing.
Ski: Lake Eldora
Additional information: http://www.vrbo.com/652935
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Any Credit Card or PayPal Fee will be deducted from the Refundable Damage Deposit as provided by the Rental Agreement.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RENTAL AGREEMENT IS SIGNED AND PAYMENT IS MADE AND RECEIVED.