|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is minutes away from water parks: Kalahari and Camelback beach; ski resorts: Camelback mountain, close to Jack Frost, and Big Boulder mountains. Looking for a perfect getaway - this IS the spot you wanna be in. 4 miles from Casino, Horseback riding, 6 miles from outlet shopping mall, close to Pocono Farmer's Market, and Racetrack. Great restaurants minutes away in every direction. Super clean, and spacious house with game room (pool table, big screen TV).
Please have in mind that you need an adult person over 25 years old to sign the contract and be there.
Ask about our website for more information about this, and other properties for rent.
This is a dream vacation spot!!!: Either you're a sports fan, or a couch potato you'll find yourself in a perfect place when you arrive at our Camelback house. This house is minutes from:Camelback (skiing, water park), Premium Crossings Outlet Shopping Mall, Casino, Horseback riding. It's close to two additional slopes: Jack Frost, and Big Boulder, Pocono Racetrack, Pocono Farmer's Market. Local activities such as: Hunting, Fishing, Paintball, Parachuting,
House amenities include a game room (pool, darts, video games, Big screen TV), fireplace, huge living area.
Anna was absolutely great. The house was decent and clean. The house has so much potential but its nothing like some of the comments below. The outdoor deck ,hot tub and fire place were a plus. This house has everything you need to enjoy a getaway to the Poconos. Anna was great at responding and helping out through out our stay.
Overall we enjoyed our stay. The house was neat and furnished per our needs.
The owner showed a lot of understanding for our short term booking and needs.
We spent most of our time enjoying the outdoors and local attractions, but in the end we liked the serenity of the place .. especially the hot tub ...
Anna was very easy to work with and responded quickly that we would receive our deposit back no problem. I have to echo previous reviews that this place is run down. If she says that these issues have been resolved, I would recommend renting the place. Otherwise, no.
My email to Anna:
I was very disappointed in the place. When we all arrived Friday night, we considered leaving, staying in a hotel, and demanding our money back, but we decided against this.
• The place smelled very badly. Mold / must – we were able to air it out a bit, but the downstairs remained bad
• Water damage on the ceilings downstairs, and at every sky light
• Holes in most of the walls
• Burns all over the carpets
• The vinyl flooring in at least one of the bathrooms was rolling up, allowing water to get underneath
• The doors didn’t close. The main bedroom door didn’t even have a latch
• The stove hood was so old paint was peeling off of it
• There was NOT ONE serviceable pool stick
• Everything (couches, cabinets, flooring, TV) was very, very worn
• We never got to use the hot tub because it had not been warmed up prior to our arrival and took over 12 hours to heat up
A small amount of investment and attention to its condition could make it very nice. I would not rent out the place again until you fix the basic issues.
Overall, I wouldn't rent here again.
* The view from the balcony and being able to walk into the trees out back
* The fireplace, jacuzzi, and pool table made for nice entertainment.
* Doors to the bedrooms wouldn't close. I had to stick paper in the door frame.
* Prior renters broke plates from the balcony and you can see the remnants littering the forest.
* The couch, kitchen floor, pots and pans, everything is showing its age. Not all the burners on the stove worked.
The owners were prompt in returning my security deposit. I wonder if they just haven't stayed in the house for years and don't realize the shape it's in.
Anna was very easy to communicate with! This house is very close to everything you need - overall great experience and I would definitely come back.
First of all, I had to say that upon our arrival I noticed that both the house and its perimeter are well kept. The house had everything we needed. Unlike many hotel rooms, bedrooms are big enough to fit baby and boys equipment! The owner was easy to deal with and courteous. Another pleasant surprise was the hot tub that look super clean and new! We mainly enjoyed the outdoors, however, close proximity to stores, restaurants and outlets provided additional attractions for a rainy afternoon. LOVE the little creek and woodsy feel that backyard patios provide! Already planing to go back again! That is a place for nature loving and shopaholics too!
Other Activities: pool, hot tub, internet, wifi
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Seasonal rates do not apply for Holidays and long weekends, please ask for price!
Rates are subject to changed until reservation is confirmed!