|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This designed apartment (2 bedrooms, 50 m2, we limit rent to 4 guests. Ask specifically for up to 5-6 guests) offers open views on Paris from 3 windows. It is located on the 1st floor (US standard no elevator) in a Montmartre 19th century building.
The architect has significantly transformed the apt from its initial plan. The bathroom changed location, and a kitchen bar was installed in the living room. He chose vibrant red colors to design the living space, and a touch of yellow for the bedrooms. The grey colors used in bathroom and kitchen bring a touch of refinement. All the floor is made of traditional oak.
• On entrance, a bright corridor serves the bathroom on the left and a tall windows with a view over Paris on the right. At the end of the corridor are located, front and left the 2 bedrooms and right the living room & kitchen.
• The 1st bedroom offers a queen size bed a large mirror and closets. The bedroom window has a view over the calm rue d’Orchampt (semi pedestrian).
• The second bedroom is wider. It also offers a queen size bed, an antique mirror and a valuable engraved wooden wardrobe. The window also opens on rue d’orchampt.
• The living room is on the right side. Flooded with light, it opens on Paris roofs through its 2 windows. It is equipped with a nice wooden table that sit up to 6 guests, a sofa corner (convertible for 2 on request only) and a kitchen bar. The furniture was designed specifically for the apt.
• The bathroom is covered with elegant grey tiles. Although not spacious, is offers a bathtub with shower, a nice sink and mirror and toilets. It is lit with sun light thanks to a translucent sliding door.
As can be seen on the photos, the apartment completely redesigned recently. The unit is facing another apt of 75 m2, Apt Lepic #315109, which may be rented together for parties up to 10-12 guests. Apartments may communicate at will.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
Adress is “rue d’Orchampt”, one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. “Rue d’Orchampt” is a small and quiet street featuring many romantic artists studios. Close by lies the famous place du bateau Lavoir. This is where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is just down the square: many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The ABBESSES SUBWAY station is 2 mn walk. PIGALLES & BLANCHE stations are only 3 mn away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Last point, we are staying 1 block away. We are here if you need help.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, view over paris, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, haussman, Moulin rouge, galette, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, garden
Owner is a women who lived all her childhood in the apt. She has a strong sentimental feeling about the apt and took a lot of time and effort to redesign the place while maintaining the spirit of her childhood place. She still leaves close by in Montmartre.
The Owner purchased this apartment in 2000
The apt is uniquely situated in a calm and charming street. The view over Paris from many windows is unique.
Hello from Berlin,
We're still enthused. We enjoyed the bright and clean appartement very much. Especially the view onto Paris while we had breakfast.
For our five day visit in Paris it was the perfect accommodation. Just a five minute walk to the next Metro station or to Sacre Coeur.
You cannot imagine a better location. There is nothing more you need. And even if there might be a problem there is help right at hand.
So thank you very much for making our trip to Paris so enjoyable.
Christoph + Anja from Berlin
We had a wonderful time during our stay in this lovely apartment. The beds were comfortable and the small kitchen area was well-equipped with what we needed. The view of the Eiffel Tower out the front window was delightful, especially as it twinkled every night. It was fun to stay in Montmartre - there were many little restaurants and shops to explore. We found management to be helpful and responsive, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Our family of four (two teen boys) had a lovely stay here in June. We lucked out with great weather, and the apartment is a short walk to the sights of Montmartre as well as the Abbesses metro stop. There are great shops for everything within a short walk (justifying the pastries!) and lovely outdoor restaurants to sit and have a drink and a bite to eat. The street is often used as a shortcut, so if the windows are open it can be a bit loud, but no different than living in any city. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom/shower were very modern with good water pressure. We would definitely stay there again!
My 18 year old son and I just returned from a weeks trip to Paris, exclusively residing at this apartment. We could not be happier with location, size, view, communications with owners, etc. it's nice to feel like a locale for a week versus a tourist at s hotel. We have visited Paris before, staying in hotels. Both my son and myself prefer having our own apartment. Yes, there's noise, there's neghbours, no there's no room service... Who cares!!! Thank you so much, Jean Noel and Karen. We had a stay that will never be forgotten!
The apt was as advertised but my cost was not. I was offered a discount rate of 540 euros and did not get that rate. We had a difficult time finding the apt and office. I recommend study up before you go. Getting the metro and into Paris was very accessible from here.
We had a very pleasant stay at Ravignan apartment. The accommodations were perfect for our family of four.
It was great having all the kitchen amenities at our disposal. With food markets and patisseries a few blocks away, we were able to have breakfast at the apartment every morning and dinner several evenings.
Having the Metro stop Abbesses a few blocks away was invaluable!! We were able to access any part of Paris more quickly and efficiently. And by buying the multi-day pass, it saved us quite a bit of money!
Overall, we had a great week in Paris. Thanks, in large part, to being able to settle in so quickly at apartment Ravignan and having the efficiency of the Metro right at our fingertips.
Ravignan apartment in Paris was perfect. The apartment was very clean and well kept. All amenities were provided. The rooms were very spacious for a Paris apt. The beds were extremely comfortable. The view of Paris from the huge window in the living room is amazing. The neighborhood is quite nice. Very close to two metro stations. We had our 4yo daughter with us. There is a great park just down and in front of the apartment. I usually don't write reviews, but this place exceeded our expectations. J Noel did a wonderful job managing all of the fees, questions, instructions, etc... We are looking forward to a return trip here.
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
-Additionally, we would like to mention:
• Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental).
• Internet is included
• Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details)
• Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and charged additionally 94€ (includes Linen&Towels)
• Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest is charged extra on behalf of Paris City
- Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner.
- Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment
- Our cancelation policy might differ from that of VRBO/HomeAway, please contact us directly to know more.
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.