|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Clean and Comfortable!!!
This beautiful One Bedroom/One Bath condo is perfect for a romantic getaway and also and adventurous vacation for a small family. The view from the 3rd floor balcony is spectacular. With elevator access, this condo is easy for all ages to enjoy. Owners have added new appliances and tile in bathroom and kitchen along with new flat screen tv, bar stools, and dinette set, Living Room futon, free WiFi, along with free parking, and access to 3 pools, and Hot Tubs..so fun!! The condo's decor is warm, comfortable and will make you feel right at home. Definitely priced right!!
Some of the great attractions are:
1. St. George enjoys over 300 days per year of sunshine. Condo is close to GOLF, TENNIS, MTN BIKING, BALL FIELDS, HIKING, FISHING, the best outdoor activities St George has to offer.
2. Zion National Parks, Bryce National Park, Arches National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Lake Powell and the North rim of the Grand Canyon are all close and 'must see' locations.
3. Las Vegas and Mesquite, Nevada are both just a short drive from family friendly St. George. Shuttle from St. George daily (check rates on arrival).
4. St. George has awesome golf courses at affordable prices year round.
5. Miles an miles of walking/biking trails for great clean air exercise.
6. Friendly people, anxious to make you time in St. George fun, enjoyable, and relaxing.
7. Great mountains for world class mountain biking.
8. Many year round events highlight the St. George area including the Tuacahn outdoor theater at Snow Mountain; the World Senior Games; the St. George Marathon.
9. On Site amenities that will boggle your mind. Swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Playgrounds for kids,etc.
10.Green Valley access at affordable fee for Raquetball, additional Pools, Indoor tennis, Spa, Weight room, etc.
THIS CONDO HAS ITS OWN WASHER/DRYER!!!
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY AND QUESTIONS!!! Phone calls may not be returned as quickly as an email.
My brother and I and wives live in Bermuda and SLC area respectively. We have eight children between us. We love to vacation in St George and Hawaii. We love the condo and the St George area.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2000
We bought this to get out of the snow in Salt Lake and GOLF and do outdoors activities. Fun for a quick get away for us and our kids.
Golf, hiking, swimming, bike riding, tennis, you name it.....it's all here!!!
Went to St. George to hike Zion and Snow Canyon. This condo worked great for us. Very comfortable, clean and well supplied with anything we might need. The grounds were very well kept and it is in a great location. We would definitively stay there again.
We had a great stay at Las Palmas during our 1 week in St. George. Our suite was very convenient to the venue locations for the Huntsman Senior Games. It was very clean. It was quiet. It had a great view from the deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine every evening. We found it very easy to gain access to the suite- something we worried/wondered about. Communication regarding all those details was great! We were on the third floor and wished we had discovered the elevator earlier. We will definitely stay here again next year when we come to the Huntsman Senior Games.
A very nice unit, about 600 sq ft. Bed was very comfortable with the addition of the memory foam topper. Nice size bathroom, well lighted. Relaxing on the balcony/loggia after a day of hiking and enjoying the view, sublime. A few minor things that need attention and I alerted the owner about them(blinds in living room, screen door and the shower head).
The condo was clean and in good repair. The furnishings were a bit dated but in good shape. The pool and hot tub were well maintained. The hide a bed was hard as a rock to sleep on. The owner was helpful and returned our calls when we had questions.
The condo was as advertised, great views of red rock canyons, Very convenient to stores, shopping, downtown and getting out the many things to do. Golf, National Parks, state parks or just hanging out. All the features of the condo were in working order, though elevator is a bit persnickety . Easily would use it again
We had a nice time in St George. This VRBO was very clean and comfortable we liked the location. It was quiet and we didn't hear any traffic noise. We didn't use the pool but there were families with children that were going back and forth to the pool area. We would rent it again.
The only drawback was the microwave and larger coffee pot didn't work.
|Refundable damage deposit||$75|
Email for last minute bookings as we do have occasional cancellations. Cancellation Policy: If a confirmed reservation is cancelled or transferred for any reason, you will forfeit all monies paid, unless the property is re-rented for the same time period for an equal or greater value. (See Rental Agmt.for additional provisions)