Relaxing holidays for 2- 3 persons in the "child-free house" in Gräfl. Moor and mineral spa Bad Driburg in every season:
Experience history and culture in the Teutoburg Forest - - Relax in the hot springs - hiking through magnificent beech forests of the Eggegebirge World Heritage Schloss Corvey - Storied Externsteine - Hermannsdenkmal ...
From the property you can start relaxing in restful and eventful holidays ...
New 65 m² comfort lounge:
(Double room), 2 bedrooms, large bedroom with double bed, extra bedroom with single bed, living room with dining area, leather sofa and wardrobe Satellite TV, wi-fi, stereo, DVD player, DVD's and music CD's, kitchen with fridge-freezer, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave with grill and convection, coffee machine, Senseo, water cooker, toaster, WC with rain shower, Bathrobes, seat in the front yard with charcoal grill and market umbrella, gardenauna.
More detailed information also on the environment on our homepage: or under 05253/975370.
"Kinderfeies Haus": There are no children in the house.
Children over 10 years are welcome guests. The Ferienlounge is unfortunately not suitable for younger children.
Your dog is welcome with us. Bowls, dog beds, dog towels are provided for your pet.
Prices: 2 pers. 43 euros per day,
. 3 Pers. + 10 Euro per day,
Autumn / winter season 01. 10. - 31. 03. Energy fee + 5 Euro per day
Final cleaning (optional) + 35 Euro
For stays with a dog (max 1 dog) the final cleaning of 35 Euro is obligatory. For the dog an additional fee of 20 euros is charged because of the extra effort of cleaning.
Utilities, linens, towels and bath towels, dish towels and free Wi-Fi are included in the price.
Bookable from 3 days stay.
When may we welcome you to our beautiful holiday region in the Teutoburg Forest?
Please contact the landlord for further information: 05253 975370.
Information about the area:
From the house you can reach in a few minutes the forest edge and the hiking trail to the historic Iburg ruins with Kaiser-Karls-Aussichtsturm. From there you have a wonderful view of the gentle Mittelgebirgskämme of the magnificent natural landscape Eggegebirge / Südl. Teutoburg Forest.
The Gräfl. Private Spa Bad Driburg is health and wellness site, also an ideal base for cycling and hiking tours and invites you to cultural-historical discovery tours in the close surroundings:
- Historical. Iburg ruins with a lookout tower (panoramic views)
- Award-winning Gräfl. Park Bad Driburg with Piet Oudolf garden
- 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool
- Salt cave
- Hiking paradise (Eggeweg, Sachsenring ...) signposted with 60 trails
- In winter, cross-country trails through the harrow
- Health and wellness facilities (Moor, massages ...)
- Museums: Fr. Wilh. Weber's birthplace, model Federal Railroad ...
- Burg Dringenberg with museum
- Storied Externsteine and Herrmann near Detmold
- Detmold (Castle and open-air museum)
- Dom and shopping town of Paderborn
- Computer Museum Nixdorf Paderborn
- World Heritage Site Schloss Corvey
- Weser, canoe tours, Weser Renaissance
- Fürstenberg porcelain manufactory
- Parks, Bird Park, Adlerwarte
- Catering, cafes, bistros