Upscale Home on Lake Glenville in Private Trillium Club
Lakewood Lodge overlooks Lake Glenville, a 1,500-acre pristine lake in western North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains in the heart of the Nantahala National Forest.
The nearby communities of Cashiers, NC and Highlands, NC offer a vast array of renowned gourmet restaurants and quaint shops for browsing.
Lakewood Lodge is home base for fun family recreation in every season. Enjoy the many private Club amenities of Trillium Links & Lake Club such as Golf, Tennis, Dining or the 25,000 square ft. Fitness Center. We are surrounded with an abundance of local activities such as Fishing, Hiking, Snowboarding and Whitewater Rafting. Or venture to nearby attractions such as the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, and the Cherokee Indian Reservation in Cherokee, NC.
Lakewood Lodge offers a Four Season Recreational Paradise:
* Spring is ideal for whitewater rafting and kayaking enthusiasts.
* Summers offer on-site boat rentals, water skiing, jet skiing, canoeing, and pampering massage services.
* Autumn is the perfect time for hiking and nature walks in the cool crisp mountains.
* Enjoy winter at its best - skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing for all levels at nearby trails.
Year-round you can play tennis on indoor or outdoor clay courts, and enjoy fishing, hiking and local live theater. Play golf on a four-star private course from Spring through Fall.
Trillium Links & Lake Club Amenities:
All of the Club privileges at the Trillium Links & Lake Club are included at no charge during the winter months of November-March (subject to change by Trillium Club management). If you'd like access to the Club Amenities during the other months, please contact Trillium Club Member Services for pricing and information. Make sure you mention the dates of your stay and that you are Guests of Doug Pratt and Jo Hart.
Trillium Club Amenities include:
* Two Golf courses:
.....* 18-hole Trillium Links (rated 4 ½ out of 5 stars by Golf Digest magazine)
.....* Free 9-hole family 'Garden Golf' chip & putt course
* Five Tennis courts: three indoor & two outdoor clay courts, and an onsite tennis pro
* State of the art Fitness Center with saunas, personal trainer, and massage therapists
* Heated pool and Jacuzzi
* Two onsite Restaurants:
.....* The Landings Restaurant for casual lakeside dining
.....* Trillium Clubhouse for more upscale dining
* On-Property Fishing: catch & release stocked pond (no license required)
* Onsite Boat rentals & Equipment: skiing, fishing, pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks