About the property
- Condo2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
2000 sq.ft., 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6. (Saturday to Saturday only, please)
Pine Cove is one of Sanibel's most luxurious low-density complexes. With 2000 square feet of living space—far larger than most weekly rentals—our top floor position offers one of the best views on Sanibel Island.
Pine Cove is secluded, far back from the road behind beautiful island foliage. And there are only 16 units at Pine Cove, so you’ll have space to relax, even during peak seasons.
Our unit features:
• A remodeled kitchen with new appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven & microwave), granite countertops, plus a new toaster, juicer, blender, coffee maker, and plenty of pots, pans and utensils.
• Two remodeled baths, with ceramic tile walk-in showers, and granite countertops.
• A comfortable living area, dining area, and well-appointed wet bar.
• Three spacious bedrooms, with flat screen HD televisions. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, and another beautiful view of the gulf.
Our favorite place—our screened-in lanai overlooking the gulf.
Here are a few other features you will like:
• Four flat screen TV’s with HD cable—one with a built-in DVD player.
• A second DVD player in the living room.
• Free WiFi, and an iPod dock.
• Complete linen service plus a washer and dryer in the unit.
• Two hair dryers, an ironing board & iron (and a vacuum cleaner but you don’t have to think about that).
• Two covered parking spaces directly below your unit with easy access to the elevator.
• A windowed elevator, that rises through the greenery, where you might see our colorful resident woodpecker.
• An outside, locked storage area—near your covered parking spaces—for beach and pool supplies. (Provided that our guests are being careful, there will be 2 beach umbrellas, 8 beach chairs, pool & beach toys, and shell nets in this unit.)
• A newly remodeled pool, hot tub, and barbeque area with two deluxe propane grills.
More about Pine Cove:
• Beyond the pool, and just a few steps over the wooden walkway, is Sanibel’s pristine beach. There you will find miles of sand and shells, as well as sandpipers, pelicans, and dolphins!
• Just down the road is the JN “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Preserve. The refuge is part of the largest undeveloped mangrove ecosystem in the United States, and it is world famous for its spectacular migratory bird populations.
• In town, you can rent bikes and motor scooters and discover lots of shops & restaurants.
• Or get a fishing pole, and buzz over to Captiva Island (you can fish on Sanibel too!), or play golf on one of Sanibel’s magnificent courses.
This little hideaway is perfect for families who want lots to do, or for people who just like to doze in the warm gulf breeze. Hope to see you here soon!
Keywords: Beachfront, Oceanfront, Condominium, Gulf front, Condo, Sanibel
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Karen Frazer
We live in Buffalo, New York and organize annual family vacations (13 people) to Sanibel every spring. We hope to spend more time there in the years ahead.
Karen Frazer purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Karen Frazer chose Sanibel Island
We fell in love with Pine Cove when we first visited in 2009. Pine Cove is tucked far back from the road, down a long brick driveway through a corridor of trees and flowers. Our unit is on the third floor of a three-story building, and when we walked through the doors to the lanai, and saw the beautiful grounds and foliage, and the gulf beyond, we knew we would come back. The Pine Cove community is small and friendly, and great for families. But, secluded as it is, Pine Cove is only minutes away from restaurants, shopping, and fun things to do on the water. More than half of Sanibel Island is a wildlife preserve, and you can see the osprey nests built high over the road when you drive down West Gulf Drive. There are no tall buildings on Sanibel, so you can always see the sky. Karen & Rich Frazer
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Gorgeous, spacious, well equipped condo. Attentive owners. Fabulous view from the lanai. Beautiful pool, steps from the beach and millions of seashells. Fabulous weather. Can’t wait to return!
Love Sanibel Island!!
very quiet, friendly
dish washer did not work, could use some pot holders in the kitchen. condo was beautiful.
Hi Nancy, thanks for staying with us and thanks for taking the time to write a review! Your comments help us keep our condo in tip-top shape. Sorry about the dishwasher. I checked with our service team and it’s all good now. Also, potholders are on the way! All the best in the year ahead! Karen
This condo is just as advertised. It was very clean, comfortable, and well appointed. This unit is spacious and accommodated 4 adults and 2 teens with ample group eating and lounging space as well as enough privacy for everyone. The complex is conveniently located for access to shopping and restaurants. We were able to check in on time and the staff was very helpful when we had a problem with one of the showers. The maintenance staff arrived at the unit within an hour of our call, even though it was a Sunday. The management had a plumber in the unit on Monday morning and the problem was fixed quickly. Great service, lovely condo and we would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great vacation!
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear about the shower, but happy to know that our good friends at Royal Shell responded quickly and that you had a great vacation. Pine Cove is a special place and I hope to see you again! Karen
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this condo yet, we were here a year ago! We can't say enough good things about the renovation, the place is beautiful. We were here a few years before the current owners purchased the place, it was nice and so we returned. We were thrilled at the improvements, it took a paradise location and made it a perfect vacation. The grounds are well kept, the beach view is awesome, and the owners are not only organized but very attentive to their guests. Our next vacation WILL be Sanibel and we WILL NOT stay anywhere else!
Thank you for your thoughtful and generous review. We feel so fortunate that we are able to share this special island with such wonderful guests. Karen
The Perfect Vacation!
This was our first trip to Sanibel Island and ended up being one of the best vacations ever! We've travelled many places with our girls, now 7 & 10 over the years but Sanibel is such a unique and special place. And choosing this condo for our 2 week stay was the perfect choice! The condo is conveniently located, is beautifully decorated, the beach views are fantastic, the bathrooms are a dream, and the furnishings are perfect. Karen is wonderful to work with and has provided you with everything you could possibly need. The complex is wonderfully maintained, the landscaping is beautiful, the pool, hot tub & grill area are very nice, and with it being a small, quaint complex just made it perfect. The beach was never crowded and we saw dolphins everyday. And the shelling is just unbelieveable! Our family went on daily "treasure hunts" for shells - at the Lighthouse, Blind Pass, and Bowman's Beach. And our girls enjoyed the many live creatures we found early in the mornings and late evenings at the Lighthouse. We can't wait to return to Sanibel next summer and have already booked this condo for our 2 week stay!
Thank you for taking the time to write this very gracious review. I'm so happy you were pleased! It will be my pleasure to welcome you back. Karen
Totally renovated & redecorated. Absolutely beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE Sanibel Island, and this condo just makes it perfect. What a difference! The whole condo is completely remodeled. Brand new, clean, & gorgeous! The kitchen is much bigger, bright white, and the new lay-out makes it so much nicer. Everything in the kitchen is new too. The pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, and I could even connect my phone to the iPod dock to play music though Bluetooth. I love the brand new appliances, and the refrigerator w/ ice maker is key! (Lots of cocktails from the wet bar!)
There are so many little details that are just beautiful. Both bathrooms are brand new with gorgeous tiling. I would LOVE that master bathroom in my house, but it so big it would never fit! (Plus the huge soaking tub.) All the furniture & rugs are brand new too; so cozy & comfortable. I love the master walk-in closet. It just feels like there’s so much more space to relax, and everything is so clean and bright.
My absolute favorite part of staying in this unit is the view. You can see the gulf from almost anywhere you stand. I loved waking up that first morning, making breakfast while watching the sunrise, and eating on the screened-in porch, listening to the waves. And, the new patio doors slide 2/3 of the way open for the best unobstructed view. Pure paradise! It's quiet, and uncrowded, perfect for romance or family. I was lucky enough to go with just my husband to relax this trip!
We’re usually pretty active on vacations, but I have to admit that with the AC, 4 flat-screen HD TV’s, Wi-Fi, and that view, we spent a lot of time relaxing in the room. I can’t wait to go back!!
Thank you so much for your very kind review! Sanibel is a special place. We can't wait to go back either! Karen