|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Free airport transfer (one way) when you book 5 days or more.
No booking fee when you book through our web site www.luxury-apartment-krakow.com
Free WiFi and local prepaid cel/mobile phone for your convenience. 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms.
A superb 105 m2 (1130 sq ft) three room apartment at excellent location. Thanks to its location, in the centre of Krakow's tourist attractions - at equal distance from the Main Square, the Wawel Castle and Kazimierz Quarter - only 5 minutes walking distance, our apartment may be an excellent starting point for excursions. It is an ideal place for families, groups of friends as well as very convenient place for businessmen. We are absolutely positive that you will be surprised with its spaciousness, equipment, unique interior decorations and quality that cannot be found in most of the local hotels. To give you the feeling of the old bourgeois residence with the lot of care we have reconstructed the murals that nowadays can be admired only in few apartment houses in Krakow. Fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, fire place in the living room, digital TV, free access to Internet and a guarded parking place at the distance of only 300 meters make it a very attractive alternative of a hotel.
Excellent apartment, with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms & conveniently placed for Old Town & Jewish Quarter. Very clean & extremely well decorated. Vitec supplied excellent map with recommendations for restaurants & food stores & left a mobile phone for our use & was available for help if required
Highly recommend this large, bright and clean apartment in Krakow - the best value for money in the city! It's located in a fantastic area just outside the old town. With 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living area and a kitchen there is plenty of space for everyone (we were 5). There are 24h stores nearby so you can stock up at any time. Hosts were delightful to deal with, very welcoming and provided plenty of information to make our stay complete.
Bel appartement, très bien situé en plein centre, bon accueil, réservation des transports vers aéroport bien organisé et ponctuel, très bon séjour.
Four adults stayed comfortably in this large but cozy apartment. You can read about the amenities but it was really the host, Vitek, who made our stay so enjoyable. He met us at the airport and arranged a driver for our return trip. He ensured that we had coffee in the well-equipped kitchen, a bowl of adapters for our devices, internet, dinner recommendations and, as well, a pre-paid cell phone with his and other numbers saved to use if we needed help. Before we arrived he arranged a tour to Auschwitz and researched others for us. Our stay was simplified and easy. Highly recommended!
We enjoyed our stay very much. Apartment warm and welcoming, well placed to walk to sights in the old town/castle/Jewish quarter. Vitek was very welcoming and even offered use of a local phone during our stay.
Thanks for a great time!
We booked this apartment for a 5 night stay in Krakow in March. "We" being 4 mature ladies. The apartment is in a great location central to the square, the castle and the Kazimierz quarter, we walked everywhere. Vitek was so helpful booking our tours to Auschwitz and Wieliczka and recommending restaurants. The apartment is a good size, the kitchen is well equipped and the two bathrooms were great for 4 ladies!! We all had a great time and would come back to this apartment when we visit Krakow again. Thanks to Grazyna and Vitek.
Apartment Sara is located in the center of Krakow's Old Town at 20 Sarego Street on the first floor of a renovated historical apartment house. The Sarego Street is a blind alley that makes it an oasis of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the city. Its additional advantage is that it is located at equal, close 5 min walking distance from the Main Square, Wawel Castle and ancient Jewish Quarter called Kazimierz that are the three greatest attractions of Krakow.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 9 2017 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$112|
standard low season rate 100 Euro
rate for standard occupancy 4 person
additional person 20 Euro / night
maximum 6 person
reservation in two payments: 30% due now, remaining balance 70% at the check in in cash, by Paypal (+7% Paypal fee) or bank money transfer
airport transfer could be arranged for 20 Euro per group
Christmas / New Year, price 180 Euro, min stay 5 days
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.