About the property
- Apartment1184 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 nights
3.5 Zi. Apartment
In the box 44379 Dortmund
Spacious, bright, modern and quiet 3.5 room apartment, about 110 sqm on the ground floor with a lovely garden and terrace (exclusive use!) in a neat house with 2 flats, Bj. 1989 for rent in Dortmund West. The apartment is suitable for 2-4 persons.
Located in Dortmund West in a quiet residential area (houses with gardens), with good transport links to the City, to the A45, A40, close to the university, Techno-Park to City about 15 minutes, about 15 minutes drive to Bochum. Diverse connections to public transport are in 5-10 min. To reach on foot. Shops, doctors, school, kindergarten, infrastructure for daily needs within walking distance reachable.
The apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, a large living room with dining area, a kitchen, a spacious bathroom, a guest toilet, hallway, entrance hall and a garden, a carport plus a parking space outside the house.
(If necessary premises in the basement can be rented).
- The 1st room with about 14 m² is equipped with a double bed (1,80 mx 2,00 m), a large wardrobe and parquet floor.
- The second Room has about 14m² and has 2 single beds (0,90 mx 2,00 m), a sideboard and bright laminate flooring.
In a long-term rental (from one month), the second Room if necessary to an office to be converted (with a desk).
- The large, bright living room is about 40 m² and includes a dining area for 6-8 persons, seating / couch area with TV and fireplace, a bay window with reading area and direct outputs in the garden. The floor to ceiling glazing over the entire facade can be the living room with the green exterior merge, which is not visible and as designed as an atrium. A covered terrace with seating area is directly connected to the dining area (per door).
- The kitchen includes a fitted kitchen with all the usual kitchen appliances and a dining area for 3 people and the direct access to one of the terraces or the garden. Breakfast with view of the garden, the garden pond or directly outdoors is possible undisturbed.
- In the hallway there is a fitted wardrobe, a sideboard or Shoe closet, a large mirror and an open connection to the living room.
Bad / WC:
- In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a toilet, a separate shower, a sink with a large mirror, a vanity unit and storage facilities. The bathroom is tiled and has a window.
- At the entrance there is a guest bathroom with window.
- The garden is enclosed on all sides, has two sunny terraces (the living room or Kitchen) covered one of them, ponds with dock, barbecue, seating areas in the shade.
- A carport at the garden, a parking space at the front door
- Telephone, wireless Internet, cable TV
- Terrace with canopy
- Patio furniture, cushions, barbecue
- Washing machine in the basement
- Carport, Firewood
- All windows with blinds (partly motorized)
- Floor to ceiling windows / patio doors to the garden
- Marble flooring in the living room, parquet / laminate in bedrooms / kitchen, tiles in bathrooms
- open fireplace
-A Video of a tour, is on Youtube:
http: // www. youtube. com / embed / 2_9YoaiFYDI?rel = 0
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great Stay, Central location near major auto ways
Very much enjoyed 10 days in this spacious and modern ground floor apartment with great and private garden...all necessary tools and equipment, and fully equipped kitchen....good host as well...recommend highly
Rolly Stroeter, Toronto, Canada
This property was AWESOME!!!
We enjoyed staying at this beautiful property. The accommodations were so comfortable and provided everything we needed. We were able to cook in a spacious kitchen and were able to view the private garden at the same time. It was tranquil and relaxing. The owner was receptive to our questions via email and was prompt and courteous with his responses. The neighborhood was quiet and all of the surrounding homes were cute and lawns well-manicured. The pictures of this property are accurate. It is close to a bus stop and a neighborhood grocery store. You won't be disappointed!!
The Taylors from Alabama, USA
Could not have found a better place to stay!
This property was exactly as advertised and a whole lot more. Our hosts responded quickly to all of our traveller requests and were very helpful with directions, and "spot on" with thier advice on where to shop for essentials. They have a splendid home brochure (which we consulted every day) on "how to, where to, and when to, that is found in both the foyer and the kitchen. The neighbourhood is both beautiful and friendly. Every home is pridefully taken care of and quite unique. We were happy to find a nice park, with nice walking path, immediately behind our home. This was good for my Father-in-Law, who found it to be greart excercise for his arthritic hip. The trail eventually leads to the local garden allotments, which were open for our most critical assesments! Our aprtment was the entire ground floor of the house. It included the stunning backyard gardens, including use of both decks, furniture, and BBQs. All was for our exclusive use, plus a covered carport steps from the home. Inside was clean, modern, spaciouse and well laid out for seperation of couples who like to have little bit of privacy while living with another couple in the same aprtment. The kitchen was very well equipped, even allowing my Father-in-Law to excercise his baking talents. All the beds were very comfortable, and there were plenty of linens and towels to go around. We had use of the washing machine downsstairs and the drying racks, which we placed in the sunshine outside. The posted pictures are the story to what you will find if you book this lovely property. It was also very central to all of our neesds, of whidh were many! You won't go wrong if you rent this property! Dave from Canada!!
Sehr schoene und saubere Unterkunft, SUPER !!
Ganz gut, sehr zufrieden
Wie immer Super
Wir kommen nun seit mehreren Jahren,
zur Messe nach Dortmund, und wohnen in diesem
Es hat uns wie immer gefallen, und alles hat gepasst.
Super Ausstattung. Wir haben uns gleich wie zu Hause gefühlt. Es ist alles so, wie im Internet beschrieben. Ferienwohnung können wir nur weiter empfehlen.
Located in Dortmund West in a quiet residential area (houses with gardens), with good transport links to the City, Signal Iduna Stadium and Exhibition Centre, the A45, A40, close to the university, Techno-Park to City about 15 minutes, after Bochum ca . 15 minutes. Diverse connections to public transport are in 5-10 min. To reach on foot. Shops, doctors, school, kindergarten, infrastructure for daily needs within walking distance reachable.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Bei längerer Mietdauer (ab 1 Monat), ist der Monatspreis verhandelbar.Bitte setzen Sie sich mit dem Vermieter in Verbindung. Bei Kinder unter drei Jahre entfällt die Zusatzgebühr von 10 € /Nacht. Bei privaten, nicht beruflich bedingten Aufenthalten erhebt die Stadt Dortmund seit dem 1.11.2014 eine Belegungssteuer in Höhe von 7,5% des Mietpreises.Diese Steuer ist an den Vermieter zu entrichten.