Beachfront House - Large Private Backyard - 2 Bed, 2 Bath (1 indoor/1 outdoor)
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
If I can Re-Book for the same dates I do allow 100% Refund. Thank you.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing property, awesome location! And Cindy is absolutely amazing.
Paradise on AMI
This was our first trip to AMI and it was paradise! The weather and water were gorgeous. The property was everything we had hoped for and more. The backyard was steps to the beach, but it’s own kind of paradise all in itself. The house is within walking distance to shops and restaurants. We had a lovely time!
A memorable stay!
Seven wonderful days on Anna Maria! A quaint, lovely & most comfortable home for out stay! Cindy makes you feel so at home and welcome!
Could not ask for more!!
The house is great and the location is amazing. Cindy was great and responsive throughout our entire stay. Will definitely go back! Thank you
Relaxing Anna Maria Beach Home
Very cozy beach house. Our family enjoyed spending time at the house and on the beach. The fully equipped kitchen made it possible to cook most of our meals at home. The back yard and beach views are spectacular. Shady Palms is one of our favorite locations to relax. Thanks again Cindy for a wonderful experience!
Relaxing, Fun Beach Home on Florida's Gulf
I loved my time at Shady Palms beach home and it truly is a home, not just a house. I was there for four weeks in February and it was difficult to leave because it is so comfortable and located at an excellent place on the beach. The details of each room are in keeping with the location...shells, fish, nautical themes in every room. The kitchen is excellent in that it is supplied with everything that is needed plus the dishes and accessories make the room seem as though a designer selected each piece. The bedrooms are very large in size and decorated beautifully. My favorite room is the ocean-side living room where I enjoyed reading and writing every time of the day. The one bathroom is decorated with the nautical theme. The second bathroom is in the garage so that it is used for trips from your time at the beach. I loved watching the sunsets from the chairs in the large ocean-side yard. It is a magnificent time to be at Shady Palms. I entertained fifteen people for lunch one day and it was as easy as entertaining in my own home. This is a fantastic Florida home. I would love to go back there every winter. The owner, Cindy, is a delight to work with in every aspect of your stay there and also in the preparations for your going there. Staying at Shady Palms for no matter what length of time will be one of the highlights of any of your stays in Florida. The location of the house is on Holmes Beach at the center of Anna Maria Island. I loved the palms and evergreen trees that are abundant in the front and ocean-side yards. It makes for shade and lots of privacy. Additionally, the neighborhood is quiet and private. Bravo to Cindy and Shady Palms!
*There are many wonderful restaurants...but more than likely your favorite place will be right in the backyard with the best view on the island! On Sunday, pick up some local caught fresh fish at the Coquina Beach Market, and enjoy staying in every night!
*You will feel far away and secluded at Shady Palms, yet the local grocery and drug stores are a convenient 2 miles away.
* Fishing (4 public fishing piers and many charter services)
*Parasailing (charter services available)
*Segway tours of the island...often comes by the house!
* Boating (rentals available close by) If you bring your boat there is plenty of room at Shady Palms to park, clean, maintain, and tend to your boat. There is also a water hose if needed to wash out motors and clean off decks.
* Golf, tennis, exercise gyms, bike rentals
* Many great restaurants (5 within walking distance), Ice Cream Parlor (two-minute walk), Hardware store (two-minute walk) Some really unique and fun beach shops and even a souvenir shop...less than five-minute walk!
* Free Trolley runs the length of the island (every 20 minutes in both directions.)
* If you forget or need something you don't have, just about anything can be rented on the island - kayaks, skim boards, paddle boards, scooters, bicycles, etc.
* Shady Palms is 30 minutes from Sarasota - shopping at St Armands Circle, 1 hour from the Tampa Airport, and the Ellenton Outlet Mall is 25 minutes away. Other close by attractions include Sarasota Jungle Gardens 30 min.), Mote Marine Aquarium (20 min.), Selby Gardens (30 min.), Ringling Museum (30 min.), Bush Gardens (1 hr.), Disney World (1 1/2 hr.)
Don't let the rain get you down - there's plenty to do!