Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
Tour this property
About Lauren Norris
Tom and I are Hoosiers and love to travel, play tennis, hike, and visit our Tops'l Resort Beach Manor condo. We have two beautiful daughters, both undergraduates of Auburn University. We own and manage real estate investment property in Indiana and Florida.
Lauren Norris purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Lauren Norris chose Miramar Beach
We chose our Tops'l Beach Manor condo because of its location and large spacious balcony. Beach Manor's beach to the east offers lots of people and activities and its beach to the west with the Topsail State Preserve offers pristine quiet coastal beauty. We love that the condo is also close to great shopping and restaurants (outlet mall, Grand Boulevard and 30A).
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great condo beach property stay!
1) Spacious LR, nice upgrades, beautiful grounds, convenient to beach, very helpful staff.
2) One amenity that we had never seen before was light weight grocery carts (plus lots of luggage carriers) at certain parking garage levels to help you unload and move (ramps available) the carts full of groceries to your unit. Very thoughtful.
3) Views are very unique. Looking out the LR is a mountain of green dunes interbedded with beautiful white sugary sand. Awesome sight, especially with coffee in the early morning.
4) Gorgeous and incredible sunrises!
5) Wonderful location, very convenient to grocery stores (Publix), restaurants and Silver Springs outlet mall.
6) Both coffee makers: Drip and Kurig!
7) The door to the W/D would not open so we called the front desk. The Maintenance crew was very quick to respond, within minutes they were there. Took the door off the hinges and discovered the W/D had moved forward stopping the handle from turning. Pushed it in deeper and problem over.
8) Great AC unit. Very cool at night.
9) Large screen TVs in LR & master bedroom.
10) Very large roof patio with lots of chairs (although privacy may be an issue).
11) All appliances work as expected, which is not always the case with rentals.
12) 12) Owner supplies a list of their favorite restaurants. Thanks.
Spacious living space with a huge balcony. Well stocked kitchen and comfortable living room furnishings.The beach was
beautiful and being next to the wildlife refuge made walks on the beach very therapeutic.
Amazing summer vacation
Great location, great location for families with or without kids!
We loved out stay at this condo in Destin. The beach is incredible! The condo was clean and spacious and was very comfortable for our family of 5 (3 teens). The view was not as nice as the pictures show because a house has since been built. We could not actually see the beach from the deck. We left a day early because of hurricane Barry and the beach was closed so that was a bummer, but will be back for sure!
Absolutely loved this condo and the beach! Hate to leave but we will definitely be back!
Very nice. Would definitely stay there again.