We are glad to be choosen as " The most Charming place to stay in Perugia and Umbria from "The Umbria Villa Owners Association”that's the only owners association in Umbria, and Glad to be the only vacation rental in Perugia selected by the prestigious SlowTourism Association and to be in their Top Green Certificate!” ….and news in the 2015 we are so Happy to be an AVROA CERTIFIED PROPERTY and so to be selected from the American Vacation Rentals Owners' Association ( AVROA )
Our historic farmhouse dates back to the 1400's, and is built on Colle Giorgio, a hill just outside Perugia. It's situated in open countryside, yet it's a mere stone's throw from the historic centre of the city.
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location … and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every cottage.
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas), barbecue area, aromatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant cottages are ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia. We are happy to be pet friendly.
About 'The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments': What makes this property unique is undoubtedly the friendly family management, which provides a combination of tradition and culture with the three priorities of elegance, comfort and the close proximity of the owners. This balance is beautifully achieved in apartments furnished with antiques and decorated with frescoes depicting the paintings of the most celebrated Umbrian painters of all time, in accordance with Umbrian tradition.
The owners live in an adjacent wing of the villa, guaranteeing a warm, friendly Italian welcome. They are also available to give suggestions for sightseeing and cultural tours of the most interesting Umbrian towns, as well as Rome and Florence, a mere one-and-a-half hours drive from Perugia.
The owners will also be delighted to provide any information required for guided tours with the best tour guides in Umbria.
DEL PERUGINO CHARMING APARTMENT
Three-room apartment consisting of:
• Large living room with fireplace and sofa bed
• Fully furnished kitchen
• Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Orion constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for young and old people.
• Double bedroom “Starry Night” which shows hundreds of romantic and relaxing stars when the light is off.
• Bathroom with bathtub, bidet, sink, toilet and shower
• Second bathroom with sink, toilet and a large shower
• Furnished garden (with garden table and chairs, sun beds)
The apartment is also equipped with:
• Satellite TV
• High speed wireless Internet connection
• Fully furnished and equipped kitchen
• Albatros Whirlpool tub
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic Safe
• Small classified library
• DVD and CD player
• Living room with fireplace
• Air conditioning *
• Mosquito nets on each window
• Separate entrance
• Refrigerator and freezer
• American coffee maker
To share with the other guests of the villa:
A new and charming salt water swimming pool with color-therapy system and hot shower, barbecue area, children’s playground, sun beds, clothes dryer, Internet room with a free fast ADSL connection, garden, table tennis, parking inside the property and under the olive trees … and the fascinating landscape.
The owners are there to provide any additional assistance you might require.
-Outside, in the garden but inside the property there is the parking between the olive trees.
Umbria:The Green Heart of Italy&the Lovely Perugia: Villa Nuba is located in on top of a green hill, only one and a half kilometers from the historic centre of Perugia. By walk only about 15 minutes!
It's only 150 meters from a bus stop, and just three kilometers from the central train station. Just two kilometers away is the central bus station that connects Perugia with Umbria. And just 200 to 300 metres away are stores, markets, shops, and a cafe.