|Space||10,400 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Tremblant Manor is the most prestigious and unique property in the Mont Tremblant area. With 10,400 sqf, this pure Canadian house have 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a private indoor heated pool and hot tub, a games room with billiards, gym and a home theatre, a large backyard with BBQ, an outdoor playground for the kids and a fire pit. Immersed in a tranquil forest setting next to its own mountain stream, this secluded property offers an exceptional location just across the road from the Tremblant Fairmont Hotel and 2-minute walk from the Tremblant Resort. Ski trails are only a few steps away!
• 1 King master bedroom - with ensuite full bathroom
• 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
• 1 shared full bathroom
• 1 Powder room
• Living room with wood burning fireplace and TV
• Fully-equipped professional kitchen with lounge area
• Large dining room with seating for 14
• Kitchen island (seats 4)
• Breakfast counter (seats 5)
• Indoor private heated pool & hot tub
• Mud room
• Laundry room
• Garage with ski storage and boot dryer
• 3 bedrooms with King size beds (1 with ensuite full bathroom)
• 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds (1 with ensuite bathroom)
• 1 bedroom with 2 single trundle beds (2 single beds with 2 others that pull out from underneath) with 1 ensuite bathroom
• 1 bedroom with 2 singles + 1 Queen bed
• 2 shared full bathroom
Lower level (Games room)
• Home theatre with 65-inch TV
• Gym with elliptical machine, stationary bicycle, weights and Yoga equipment
• 1 half bathroom
We rented the Manor for our small wedding and it was the best for it! The property was just right! The pool table and the swimming pool were perfect to keep the kids busy and entertained throughout the weekend! It is surrounded by so much nature and big trees that it didn't feel like the pedestrian village was a hop away! Great great place to have a fun weekend with family and friends!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:
An incredible house on a beautifully maintained property and just a couple minutes walk from Tremblant village seems too good to be true. It has everything you need for a memorable stay. The house easily accommodated 4 families with still lots of room to spare. The indoor pool is an oasis and kept the kids happy for hours on end. Beautifully renovated kitchen, main living area and basement completes the package. Highly recommend!
Absolute perfection is the only way to describe Tremblant Manor. It was the perfect place for our family and friends vacation. Located in a private oasis that is just steps from the village we had the privacy of a country estate but were still felt connected to the village and all it offers.
The highlights of this house are the beautiful indoor pool with hottub, the downstairs games room, and the numerous spacious bedrooms. Your kids will LOVE exploring this house. The kitchen and living/dining areas are also impressive. It is clear that this entire house has undergone extensive renovations very recently.
Beds and linens were very comfortable. Everything was sparkling clean and in working order when we arrived. The kitchen is extensively stocked with everything needed to entertain 20+ people.
The pool is actually bigger than it appears in the photos.
My favorite though was the outdoor fire pit and the stream/waterfall that flows through the edge of the property. It was so tranquil and relaxing to enjoy a campfire right beside the sounds of the waterfall. And there is a natural pool that forms in the waterfall, with steps leading down to it, that was just wonderful for a late summer soak.
What an amazing property! I've stayed here twice pre-renovations and now once post renovations. I didn't think it possible for this property to get better but it has. The house, pool, proximity to the village and management company couldn't be better. Always a great experience with Tremblant Living and the Tremblant Manor!
The House is spectacular, the spaces are great, the pool and the setting is absolutely beautiful! Location could not be better!
This house is perfectly laid out for a large family group. The location is amazing, the setting is amazing and the amenities are amazing for a family trip. We all wish we could buy the house and use it more often!
The weather was a tad cold (to say the least) but we still found the skiing to be great and as always, the village is a lot of fun.
The house was in pristine shape and everything was as advertised. The staff was very professional and courteous. We had a wonderful stay
• Entertainment at Tremblant resort
• Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) at 6 km
• Golf Diable, Geant, La Belle, La Bête and Le Maitre all within 10 minutes drive
• Luge (resort)
• Hiking and biking trails nearby
• Aquaclub la Source (resort village 7 km)
• Via Ferrata (at National Park)
• Tremblant National Park (25 minutes drive)
• Parcours Aventure (zip lines) at resort
• Horseback riding (10 minutes drive)
• Cycling/Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Mini golf (Resort)
• Shopping/restaurants/cafes at Tremblant resort
• Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding (Ski in – out)
• X- Country ski and snow shoeing.
• Dog sledding
• Sleigh rides
• Ice skating
• Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
• Snow mobiling
• Horseback riding
• Ice fishing and Ice climbing
• Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 17 2017 - May 18 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 19 2017 - Jun 21 2017
3 night minimum stay
Jun 22 2017 - Jul 13 2017
3 night minimum stay
Jul 14 2017 - Sep 3 2017
3 night minimum stay
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
*3 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
Rates on this site are indicative only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
50% deposit upon booking
50% one month prior
No cancellation unless we find replacement
Payments accepted : Canada (cheque, email money trf) USA & International (cheque, wire) - Visa / Mastercard
30 years old + for adults groups