Tremblant Manor is the most prestigious and unique property in the Mont Tremblant area. With 10,400 sqf, this pure Canadian house have 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a private indoor heated pool and hot tub, a games room with billiards, gym and a home theatre, a large backyard with BBQ, an outdoor playground for the kids and a fire pit. Immersed in a tranquil forest setting next to its own mountain stream, this secluded property offers an exceptional location just across the road from the Tremblant Fairmont Hotel and 2-minute walk from the Tremblant Resort. Ski trails are only a few steps away!
• 1 King master bedroom - with ensuite full bathroom
• 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
• 1 shared full bathroom
• 1 Powder room
• Living room with wood burning fireplace and TV
• Fully-equipped professional kitchen with lounge area
• Large dining room with seating for 14
• Kitchen island (seats 4)
• Breakfast counter (seats 5)
• Indoor private heated pool & hot tub
• Mud room
• Laundry room
• Garage with ski storage and boot dryer
• 3 bedrooms with King size beds (1 with ensuite full bathroom)
• 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds (1 with ensuite bathroom)
• 1 bedroom with 2 single trundle beds (2 single beds with 2 others that pull out from underneath) with 1 ensuite bathroom
• 1 bedroom with 2 singles + 1 Queen bed
• 2 shared full bathroom
Lower level (Games room)
• Home theatre with 65-inch TV
• Gym with elliptical machine, stationary bicycle, weights and Yoga equipment
• 1 half bathroom
We rented the Manor for our small wedding and it was the best for it! The property was just right! The pool table and the swimming pool were perfect to keep the kids busy and entertained throughout the weekend! It is surrounded by so much nature and big trees that it didn't feel like the pedestrian village was a hop away! Great great place to have a fun weekend with family and friends!
The House is spectacular, the spaces are great, the pool and the setting is absolutely beautiful! Location could not be better!
This house is perfectly laid out for a large family group. The location is amazing, the setting is amazing and the amenities are amazing for a family trip. We all wish we could buy the house and use it more often!
The weather was a tad cold (to say the least) but we still found the skiing to be great and as always, the village is a lot of fun.
The house was in pristine shape and everything was as advertised. The staff was very professional and courteous. We had a wonderful stay
Great house for a girls weekend or family vacation. Beautiful property and location.
• Entertainment at Tremblant resort
• Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) at 6 km
• Golf Diable, Geant, La Belle, La Bête and Le Maitre all within 10 minutes drive
• Luge (resort)
• Hiking and biking trails nearby
• Aquaclub la Source (resort village 7 km)
• Via Ferrata (at National Park)
• Tremblant National Park (25 minutes drive)
• Parcours Aventure (zip lines) at resort
• Horseback riding (10 minutes drive)
• Cycling/Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Mini golf (Resort)
• Shopping/restaurants/cafes at Tremblant resort
• Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding (Ski in – out)
• X- Country ski and snow shoeing.
• Dog sledding
• Sleigh rides
• Ice skating
• Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
• Snow mobiling
• Horseback riding
• Ice fishing and Ice climbing
• Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
*3 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
Rates on this site are indicative only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
50% deposit upon booking
50% one month prior
No cancellation unless we find replacement
Payments accepted : Canada (cheque, email money trf) USA & International (cheque, wire) - Visa / Mastercard
30 years old +
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: