|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* A beautifully furnished 2-bedroom modern apartment, in a quiet but beautiful part of Calahonda.
* There is easy access to restaurants, beaches and nightlife. For the active we have many good golf courses, tennis, bowls, horse riding, bike rental, water sports, etc., and very easy access to the new "paseo" .... a wooden boardwalk that runs along the coast from La Cala to Calahonda, give wonderful walks in both directions ... a great way to "clear the cobwebs."
* Both Fuengirola and the beautiful town of Marbella (with it's wonderful "Orange Square") are just 12 km away, great restaurants, relax, enjoy the night life or just browse the shops.
* The apartment itself is bright and airy with 2 good size bedrooms both with private bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi). There is a lovely balcony to enjoy the Mediterranean sun-rises and overlooking the sea (sometimes you can see Morocco!). A great place to enjoy a healthy breakfast or to relax with a glass of wine in the evening.
* The lounge has a 48 " TV with Spanish and German programs, as well as a wide range of CD / DVDs and books to help you relax.
* Markets and supermarkets are just a few minutes away, all selling a wide range of local and international produce.
* Try the fantastic selection of "tapas", an inexpensive way to experience the many Spanish delicacies on offer, and of course the "chiringuitos" ... bars / restaurants nestled right on the beach (just take a look at the photo of "Las Dunas", one of many in the area. They all offer a wide variety of seafood straight from the sea, usually with a variety of salads prices are good and the quality amazing !!
I have lived in Spain for 20 years and speak the language fluently, along with English. My passion is sports and nature, I play tennis, run, swim and teach with so much wonderful scenery and year round climate, Andalucía is a wonderful place to perfect for combining culture with a healthy outdoor living.
Sonja Solti-Franke purchased this condo in 1995
El Puente is a safe, well-maintained facility with a resident German President, who lives here all year round and ensures everything runs smoothly. My immediate neighbours are from Sweden, Holland, Austria and Spain, and we share a common love of Andalucía and the climate.
There is no street noise to disturb your peace, only the sound of the birds in the can spend all day on the terrace and watch the ever changing colour of the sea and In the mornings you have a wonderful view of the sun rises.
Tres bel et grand appartement qui est equipé de tout. Il est tres bien orienté vers la mer et surtout dans une residence tres calme.la pisicine est facilement accessible et grande. Tous les commerces et la mer sont a proximités. Je conseille cet appartement vivement
l'appartment est superbe, tres grand et surtout tres bien équipé. Il est tres bien orienté, la terrasse donne sur la mer. La residence est tres calme et possede une superbe pisicine Je recommande vivement
Wir haben mit 4 Personen zwei entspannte Wochen in der schönen und vollständig ausgestatteten Wohnung verbracht. Pool ist toll und groß. Toller Blick. Super Lage zum schnellen Erreichen von Stränden, Marbella, Ronda.... Nette & hilfsbereite Vermieterin...
Location between mountains and sea.
In 20 min. walk to the beach.
Hiking begins behind the house ....
Central location (motorway connection) between Mijas Pueblo (white village with donkey taxi) and Marbella (casino, shopping, nightlife)
An ideal starting point to discover all the attractions of Andalusia, such as Ronda, Granada (Alhambra), etc.
For sports fans there are tennis, golf courses and 5 in 10 minutes to reach by car.
6 km of fine sandy beach, invite you to barefoot running.
In spring mountain tours are particularly popular because not so hot and meadows and shrubs conjure up a colorful Bluetenmeer.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 22 2017 - Sep 16 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$211|
Sie haben die Moeglichkeit spezielle Angebote zu bekommen......z.B. mit Auto inclusive.
Langzeitmietkonditionen........z.B. den Winter in Andalusien verbringen.
Fragen Sie einfach nach !
Am Besten per e-mail : email@example.com