* A beautifully furnished 2-bedroom modern apartment, in a quiet but beautiful part of Calahonda.
* There is easy access to restaurants, beaches and nightlife. For the active we have many good golf courses, tennis, bowls, horse riding, bike rental, water sports, etc., and very easy access to the new "paseo" .... a wooden boardwalk that runs along the coast from La Cala to Calahonda, give wonderful walks in both directions ... a great way to "clear the cobwebs."
* Both Fuengirola and the beautiful town of Marbella (with it's wonderful "Orange Square") are just 12 km away, great restaurants, relax, enjoy the night life or just browse the shops.
* The apartment itself is bright and airy with 2 good size bedrooms both with private bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi). There is a lovely balcony to enjoy the Mediterranean sun-rises and overlooking the sea (sometimes you can see Morocco!). A great place to enjoy a healthy breakfast or to relax with a glass of wine in the evening.
* The lounge has a 48 " TV with Spanish and German programs, as well as a wide range of CD / DVDs and books to help you relax.
* Markets and supermarkets are just a few minutes away, all selling a wide range of local and international produce.
* Try the fantastic selection of "tapas", an inexpensive way to experience the many Spanish delicacies on offer, and of course the "chiringuitos" ... bars / restaurants nestled right on the beach (just take a look at the photo of "Las Dunas", one of many in the area. They all offer a wide variety of seafood straight from the sea, usually with a variety of salads prices are good and the quality amazing !!