Casa Samba is the perfect tropical escape villa. This 5-bedrooms, 6-bathrooms villa was built into a bluff, overlooking the rainforest with vast Pacific Ocean views near Playa Espadilla white sand beach. It is in the exclusive cobble stoned neighborhood on Pacific Canyon Drive, private, but easily accessible to the local markets, restaurants, spas and the Manual Antonio National Park.
The villa’s multi-level living spaces all open to ocean breezes and tropical gardens with exotic sounds and scents from the local flora and fauna. This is not the typical vacation villa that was hastily built to get a quick flip. The owner actually lived in Casa Samba with his family, sparing no details to make this an original and exquisitely designed Balinese style home. Includes cathedral bamboo open beam ceilings, hand carved stone and glazed earthenware custom sinks, custom stonework and tile, exotic hardwoods and original art from around the world.
Pacific Canyon Drive is a private gated neighborhood set-off the main Manuel Antonio road. It is a community built by expats that wanted the comforts of modern luxury living within a tropical beach town. All conveniences and necessities are available by bus, taxi or walking distance.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have full bathrooms en-suite
- 270-degree view of the Pacific Ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Ceiling fans throughout the villa
- Private Pool: Large outdoor plunge pool with an incredible ocean view
- Guest Cottage
- Game room with wet bar, pool table, TV w/ DVD player and comfortable seating
- Wifi throughout villa
- Kitchen equipped with all modern appliances
- Daily housekeeping