|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Bask in luxury at this gorgeous 3 bedroom/2bath Beachfront Penthouse condo located in Playa del Carmen's newest and best located condo complex, Luna Encantada. Enjoy stunning views of the famous Caribbean and Playa's gorgeous white sand beaches, take a dip in the refreshing Infinity pool, or stroll the famous 5th Avenue shopping and dining area. Private rooftop terrace with BBQ.
Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen's tourist zone, and a two minute taxi ride from all the major grocery stores, there isn't a better location anywhere in the Riviera Maya. To top it all off, this brand new Condo complex features deluxe finishes, including travertine marble floors, top of the line central air conditioning, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, granite countertops, comfortable furnishings, and a beautiful wide balcony with gorgeous views. Premium guest services include daily maid service, towels/linens, easy reservations, and staff who can assist you with airport transfers, information, tours, and premium services, including stocking groceries prior to arrival, babysitting, massage, and many more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $185 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
We had such a nice stay in this condo. the pictures are a great representation of the property. If anything the common areas are larger than they seem. It was a group of 7 of us, we never felt crowded.
The condo was spotlessly clean, the staff stopped by on our arrival to ensure we had all the information we needed to stay. We had one minor issue that was promptly corrected. Housekeeping came once on our 3 day trip and did a thorough, great job. Air conditioning was great with thermostats in every room, beds comfortable. bathrooms were clean, modern. Internet strength was not the best, especially when a few people were using it we had some issues with that, but probably for the best because it made us relax more :)
The roof deck is gorgeous and definitely what made this condo even better! There was a grill up there which we did not end up using but we definitely would have if our stay was longer.
Susan Mattingly, who owns Playa luxury rentals who manages the property was wonderful to deal with and very knowledgeable on the area. I would not hesitate to book this rental again, and would honestly love to come every year!
I also highly recommending booking a day tour with Soy La Pesera- you can find her on facebook or trip advisor , most amazing day of our trip!!! Also take advantage of the $20 70 minute massages next door from the condo! they were right on the beach and incredible!!
Well when we arrived we were blown away at how beautiful this place was were in B-3 at Luna and the place was awesome as good as the Pics on VRBO this place was close to 5th avenue and like I said right on the beach we were a party of 6 my wife and our 4 kids the place was immaculate maid service every other day and here was a person whom stopped by every day from the Property management place checking to make sure our stay went smooth, we had an issue with the dishwasher that was addressed quickly we highly recommend this place
solid location with great views and immediate access to beach and ocean. numerous great restaurants all in walking distance. Fine Cuban Cigar vendor at the top of the street. European flavor abounds on the beach and in town. easy non stop flight to Cancun make this destination a must see.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 4 2017 - Apr 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Dec 19 2017
3 night minimum stay
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE ALL FEES AND TAXES