HHD AG | INTERHOME
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, dutch
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Met our expectations, sans the TP
Spacious 3 level home with some charm that sits high on a hill slope at some distance from resorts, 3 bedrooms are on the mid floor. We enjoyed dinners on the balcony overlooking the town and some sea and old town views. Kitchen had everything we needed for 6 people and more. Some beach gear in the patio closet which came handy. A car is strongly recommended, plenty of parking space in front. The beach is a 20-30 minute walk, supermarket is 10 minutes, with a steep hill to climb on the way back. Key pickup and drop off is in Lloret de Mar, which is a 20-30 minute drive depending on traffic. Managing company Interhome seems to be on top of things, lights were out in the bedrooms on arrival, someone was at the door in under 30 minutes to fix it.
Some problems to list, granted none was anything major:
- No toilet paper on arrival, really? Call me a spoiled American.
- Water heater would randomly turn off while taking a shower.
- Some seemingly clean but smelly towels.
- The property is a duplex, neighbors are locals and generally quiet but every early morning there would be a loud noise that would wake me up.
- Bathrooms felt dated.
- There is a charcoal BBQ grill on the patio, but no brushes and/or tools were provided.
- WiFi password provided was incorrect, but the one printed on the router worked.
Overall it was a good value and positive experience, would rent again.
Good house, nice views over Tossa del Mar
Good house, nice outdoor spaces. 15-20 minute walk into town. Well managed and help available when the hot water went down. Overall nice house, decor is a little dated.
wonderful stay in the center of San Sebastian
We had a lovely stay in this great apartment in the very center of beautiful San Sebastian. Owners of the apartment were very friendly and helpful. :)