With meticulous attention to detail, the apartment is comfortable and elaborately decorated. It's all there, so you can give yourself a treat. From the fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee maker, filtered drinking water and SodaStream to art, the young South African artist Lionel Smit, Bluetooth music system and wireless TVs.
Bedrooms with wooden floor, access to the terrace. Bath en suite with bath / shower, magnifying mirror.
The apartment is ideal for a relaxing holiday as well as for business people thanks to the fast, free Internet and WiFi Printer.
Enjoy the view of the countryside, on the water, Table Mountain and Lions Head. The large terrace is equipped with table and chairs, sun loungers and umbrellas. If you like, you can swim right in the channel in front of the apartment. (New to rent since 2015)
• 113 m2
• Air conditioning hot / cold, underfloor heating
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Filtered Drinking Water and Soda Stream
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Fruit Juicer
• Washing machine, tumble dryer
• Bluetooth Music System
• Free, fast internet (Telkom)
• TV with internet access (Skype, YouTube, streaming, etc.), DVD player
• Extensive television with all sports and entertainment channels (DStv Premium)
• Wireless Printer / Scanner
• patio table, 4 patio chairs, 2 deckchairs, parasol
• underground parking with direct access to the building
• Housekeeping daily Monday - Friday. Sheets and towels.
IN MARINA RESIDENTIAL
• 4 pools, one heated
• Fully equipped Gym
• 24h Security
We had a wonderful stay for 8 nights in November 2016.
These were the highlights for us:
* Spacious, comfortable and well-presented apartment with all the comforts
* Peaceful location for a great night's sleep
* Great view of Table Mountain and nearby Signal Hill. Impossible not to feel relaxed when you are sitting on the sofa looking out the large patio windows.
* Convenient access by car to N1/N2 motorway and Victoria Wharf mall with many dining places
* Heiner (the owner) is a pleasure to deal with and his agents give prompt and courteous service
I cannot in all honesty think of any negatives. We would happily stay again if we return. Obviously this is not the cheapest accommodation in Cape Town but it is worth every penny if you are looking for a relaxing and high quality vacation.
I rented this apartment for one month in June/July 2016. It is on the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town and is in a beautiful location. It is situated on a canal facing North and a 15 walk from the Waterfront mall and restaurants. It is in a highly secure development and I felt safe and secure there. The rental company was especially accommodating and helpful, available and friendly.
Also located right next to the One and Only Hotel with access to its bar and restaurant. The work out room at the complex is also great as you get to look out on the harbor while exercising.
The apartment itself was large, comfortable and quiet. The bed was comfortable. The kitchen functional. The washer/dryer accessible and handy. Internet service worked well, TV got a lot of channels. Was great to have a printer/scanner at my disposal.
Owner, Heiner, was very nice and good to work with. I would recommend this rental and look forward to returning.
Vom Einchecken bis zur Abreise hatten wir eine rundum tolle Zeit in diesem super eingerichteten Apartment. Ich kenne die Anlage Marina Residential von früheren Besuchen. Pembroke G09 ist jetzt mein neuer Favorit! Stylish, praktisch und ästhetisch eingerichtet, mit einer herrlichen Terrasse und der kostenlosen schnellen Internetverbindung einfach ideal. Ja, und ein herzliches Dankeschön an Roscoe, der uns spät nachts ganz schnell aus der Peinlichkeit befreite, als wir die Schlüssel im Apartment vergessen hatten und vor verschlossener Türe stand. Super Service! Danke. PS. Das Schwimmen im Kanal war uns zum täglichen Spass geworden, wer braucht da noch einen Pool, wenn er das "Meer" vor der Haustüre hat.... ;) Will be back soon!
Pembroke G09 in "Marina Residential" is ideally situated on the waterfront in the new harbor at the V & A Waterfront. Safe and peaceful. It's just a short walk to the popular tourist destination of South Africa www. waterfront. co. za
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% down-payment to secure the booking, final payment 8 weeks prior to arrival
Bank transfer or payment via credit card (PayPal, plus 3,5 %)
We ask for a deposit (credit card) at arrival