|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
• Log cabin paradise at end of county road 5 miles north of Wilson, Wyoming. Secluded family log cabin with caretaker on property. If you are looking for a quiet, cozy, classic log cabin with wildlife and great views, read on.
• At the base of the Teton mountain range just 2 miles south of Jackson Hole ski area (access ski area via Wilson and Highway 390). 20 minutes to the town of Jackson.
• Mountain and valley views abound. One of the most treasured areas in Jackson Hole with quiet aspen and fir forest outside the door. Wildlife including moose and deer on property.
• Ideal for 1 or 2 couples or small family. Sleeps 7 - Double bed in master bedroom and double bed in second bedroom. Single bed in open area upstairs. Double futon on on main floor.
• Main floor has bathroom, kitchen with adjacent dining and living room (double sink and new dishwasher). Futon bed and couches. Stereo with iPod jack.
• Upstairs accessed by steel circular stairs has large area with desks, single and double beds with 2 adjacent bedrooms with closing door. All rooms have sweeping views of the entire Jackson Hole valley. Adjacent to largest working ranch in Jackson Hole with no development or houses nearby.
• Quiet, secluded location with wonderful walking, biking, cross country and back country skiing nearby.
• Close to mountain biking and hiking trails.
• Town of Wilson has Hungry Jack's general store, Stagecoach Bar, Pica's Mexican restaurant and Nora's Restaurant, Wilson Backcountry Sports, Pearl Street Bagels and Coffee shop. Town of Jackson is 20 minutes away and cabin is close to Grand Teton National Park, the Snake River, Teton Pass, and extensive hiking trails and fishing.
• Shared washer/dryer located in basement
• This log cabin home was lovingly hand crafted by our family and is available only to very responsible renters. References required.
• No smoking. No pets due to abundant wildlife on property. No small children.
• 4 wheel drive required in winter due to snow on driveway.
Our daughter lives in cabin next door.
On-site caretaker lives in lower floor, separate daylight basement apartment with separate basement entrance to cabin. Caretakers will be available to make your stay comfortable, answer questions and do the snowplowing/deck shoveling in the winter.
Keywords: Beautiful log cabin on 10 acres of land
The family has owned this propery since 1946. The log cabins were hand crafted by the family. We use the cabins as a getaway and part-time residence.
This location was where our parents honeymooned in 1945 during the 2nd world war. They bought from a local trapper next door.
Activities abound. Mountain biking, skiing, running and hiking are close by. There are moose and deer who live on the property. The ski area is nearby as is Teton Pass and the town of Wilson. It is one of the more special locations in Jackson Hole.
Just returned to Florida after a month in a Wyoming paradise. This historic lodge was a perfect get away. Private and serene but within easy driving distance of The Tetons and Yellowstone. The owners are caring and considerate. The wildlife and beautiful vistas are beyond description. A trip for your bucket list.
Words can't do justice to how wonderful this family cabin and its location are...it is quietly nestled into the mountains within a 10 minute drive to Grand Teton National Park, but it is a natural wonder itself with large windows looking out over the Elk Preserve and Sleeping Indian mountain...lovely areas in the cabin and on the deck to gather with family, beautiful kitchen to cook meals, and plenty of room and cozy niches for each of our teenage children to curl up for privacy. The owners are wonderful, thoughtful people who built the cabin by hand over generations....make sure to read the book they have created to appreciate their home and family story. We loved visiting in the summer but would love to return to visit in the winter too!
Owners were accurate and very Accomodating. Cabin was clean and neat, and Very comfortable with a fantastic view of the mountains from the deck each morning and evening. I can not begin to give this place enough compliments nor it's owners.
Great secluded location, plenty of sunshine and wildlife to greet u....what could be better. But make sure u take direction w you. GPS NAV doesn't work up here. Grand Teton Park is 10-15 minutes away. And the town of Jackson is special. The cabin is spacious and the views draw u to sit out on the main deck and listen to the birds and other critters. I personally really appreciated it all. And the owners checked in w us just to make sure we had a positive experience. Loved it! Want to go back already. Make sure you read the book written by the granddaughter about the history of the cabin and the family that built it.
My wife and I have stayed several times at this cabin located just outside of Wilson. It is quiet and secluded, yet with easy access to skiing, the elk refuge, and other Jackson Hole activities. With a local guide it's accessible via back country skiing directly from the ski hill.
The cabin itself is well appointed, homey, and very comfortable. It easily accommodated a group of six. The kitchen is well furnished. The owners have always been helpful and responsive to requests.
We would definitely recommend this for a family or a group of adults looking for a quiet get-away near Jackson Hole.
The cabin is in a great location for snowshoeing both adjacent to the cabin or at one of many great snow shoeing routes nearby, the ski slopes are not far and there is even dancing at the Stagecoach Bar in Wilson on Sundays. While there is lots to do outdoors staying in is quite nice. One day while others hit the slopes I went snowshoeing around the property and then spent a relaxing afternoon reading and taking in the view from the living room with the warmth of the sun streaming through the windows. In the evening the open floor plan allows for group socializing and is ideal for cooking dinner with friends and family.
30 Minutes from South entrance to Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Ski Area
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Deposit information and payment schedule available from owner