About the property
- Condo920 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to Veitch's Villa Winter and Summer Retreat!! Our mountain Side Ski in / Ski out 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo which is arguably the BEST UNIT IN THE SETTLER'S CROSSING DEVELOPMENT;
- IDEALLY SITUATED CORNER (SLOPE SIDE) UNIT that looks out to incredible 180 degree views of Todd Mountain, Magestic Pines and the Fair Dinkum Ski Run (16th hole of the Sun Peaks Golf Course in the summer). Just a short walk to the Village
- TRUE SKI IN AND SKI OUT - Fair Dinkum Ski Run just outside your door
- EVERY IMAGINABLE OPTION including; Hardwood floors, heated tiled floors, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS including: 37inch LCD Flat Screen TV (Free Digital Cable) with Full Surround Sound Theatre Stereo System (built in iPod connector), XBOX Gaming System with games. 2nd Bedroom has it's own LCD TV with CD Entertainment system for the kids! Full library of Movies, board games, cribbage and books/magazines included.
- FREE Wired and Wireless Internet
- PRIVATE HOT TUB with SURROUND SOUND STEREO - 6 person hot tub with built in iPod Stereo System included
- PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED DECOR - all furnishings are brand new and decorated by Present Solutions Design (Nov '08)! See photos
- KID FRIENDLY DESIGN AND EXTRAS - Round coffee and end tables, outlet covers, fireplace protection gate, bunk beds with TV/CD, Xbox, high chair and play pen in unit.
We hope you will notice that we have tried to think of everything to ensure the maximum enjoyment for our guests and truly believe that our slope side ski in and ski out retreat is ideally suited to make the best of your winter and summer time fun.
We invite you to make yourself at home, unwind and relax and enjoy the endless things that Veitch's Villa and the Sun Peaks Resort has to offer!!
Book Now While Availability Lasts!! Email us for any questions.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Greg Veitch
We are a family of four from North Vancouver, BC. We are active and enjoy the outdoors especially skiing all together at our favorite ski mountain resort, Sun Peaks!
Greg Veitch purchased this Condo in 2008
Why Greg Veitch chose Thompson-Nicola P
We fell in love with Sun Peaks on our first visit! It is the perfect ski resort for young families with challenging runs for even the expert. Not to mention the extensive network of cross country runs with the brand new xcountry club (Nordic Centre) right across the street from our place. The snow in Sun Peaks is amazing, and the restaurants and services offered are excellent.
What makes this Condo unique
We chose this property over all others primarily because of the feeling of warmth and peacefulness we had the first time we walked in. As a corner unit, the location is ideal with lots of windows and brightness. It is also looking out onto the trees, mountain and golf course so no view of the parkade or roads! Loved the dark caramel coloured floors and of course the stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Not to mention the heated tiles to warm your toes. We made sure to furnish our home with all brand new, warm furniture that would make our guests want to come back again and again!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Bright modern space
The space was good, bright and decent ski in and ski out location.
We didn’t like the fact that we had to take all of our garbage with us at the end.
Nice condo in a good location
Thank you for your review Karen! We appreciate it very much.
Awesome place to stay in Sunpeaks for a perfect ski holiday!
Cozy & clean with all the homey touches to be comfortable. Convenient to ski in & ski out. Private hot tub with forest view. Our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teens) had ample space with the 2 bedrooms & comfy pullout in living room. Fully stocked kitchen. Plenty of storage for ski equipment, winter gear, coolers & totes. All 5 of us look forward to coming back next year & give 5 stars for the Veitch' s Villa!
Thank you very much for your kind words Fred! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful family time in our second home. We look forward to having you stay with us next year!
Had a fantastic holiday at Veitches Villa
Very clean and well supplied with all you need to just sit back and enjoy the surroundings for a few days. Hot tub a bonus after hiking during the day. Great place overall!
Robert and Karen thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us knowing that our guests are enjoying our second home as much as we do.
Great clean place
Perfect for our stay it was clean and great place
Very nice stay, everything handled professionally