|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
Welcome to Mahana 405! This beautiful oceanfront condo on North Kaanapali beach sleeps 2-4 and features a convenient second bathroom. Enjoy stunning views of the ocean, beach and outer islands from the living room, dining area, bedroom, and lanai. Living room highlights include tile floors, 55" Smart HD TV (access your Netflix and Hulu accounts), blu-ray DVD player, and brand new sectional with queen sofa bed. The bedroom boasts a 37" HD TV, DVD player, ceiling fan, and plush CA king mattress. The kitchen has granite countertops with new stainless steel appliances and both bathrooms include granite counters with large walk-in showers. This unit also includes a workspace with free Wi-Fi and printer. Additional extras include central air-conditioning, washer dryer, free long distance to US and Canada, as well as no resort fees or parking fees. The Mahana property is centrally located - close to shopping, dining, snorkeling, and golf. Amenities include:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Floor to ceiling windows and mirrored walls reflect stunning panoramas
• Swivel captain chairs - relax with views of breaking waves, golden beaches, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• Brand new sectional sofa with queen sofa bed
• 55" HD Smart TV - Access your Netflix and Hulu accounts
• Blu-ray DVD player
• Workspace with free WI-FI and printer
• Lanai is perfect for outdoor dining and features spectacular sunset views
• Full kitchen with granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher)
• Coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils, spice rack
• Beautiful vistas
• 37" HD TV and Blu-ray DVD
• New Serta plush CA King mattress
• Ceiling Fan
• Room Darkening Curtains
• Ensuite Bathroom
• Master bath is privately located off master bedroom and includes granite countertop and large tiled walk-in shower
• Guest bath is accessible from main living area and includes granite countertop and large tiled walk-in shower
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keypad lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Beach chairs, cooler, games, puzzles
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• New boardwalk is perfect for jogging or walking - starts at Mahana continues to Black Rock, Whaler’s Village and beyond.
• Oceanfront Pool and Hot Tub
• BBQ Grill Areas
• Tennis Courts
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Shuffleboard Court
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
This resort is ALSO referred as: ASTON MAHANA FORMERLY RESORTQUEST
Close to Dining, Shopping, Golf in Kaanapali! Call us directly for more info on this property and unit. 1-855-529-4580
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, high rise, 1 bedroom condo, apartment, beach front, beachfront, direct oceanfront, ocean views, sandy beach, romantic setting, sunset views, Mahana resort, Aston Mahana, luxury resort, west Maui, Kaanapali north beach, Ka'anapali Beach, Honokowai, Mahana unit 405,
Mahana405, suite, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging
Registration ID #: W91600367-01.
Chase ‘N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui-based, family-owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama’aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards.
CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company’s service commitment and quality product.
Chase ‘N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
Chase 'N Rainbows-Property Manager purchased this condo in 2003
Consistently voted the #1 island in the world, Maui has endless activties for vacationers, from fabulous beaches to fantastic dining and nightlife!
Located on the northwest side of the island, Lahaina is a tropical paradise blending a rich history with modern Maui. Chase’ N Rainbows Real Estate offers you the finest collection of hand-picked Maui condo rentals in the popular areas of West Maui. We've have a wide variety, including affordable and luxury condo units, in and around Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kahana and Napili . Each vacation rental property is professionally managed and superbly maintained to the highest standards. Offering views of the beautiful West Maui Mountains and across the pristine islands of Lanai and Molokai, our rentals range in size from cozy studios to spacious 3-bedrooms which come fully furnished and equipped for your vacation.
Come see all that Maui has to offer! A sunset cruise around the island makes for a perfect romantic evening. If you’re curious about what goes on under the waves, snorkeling tours are a great way to view the incredible variety of life that lives under the surface of the ocean. If you don’t want to get wet, there’s even a submarine that can take you into the deeps while you view its mysteries from the comfort of a warm cabin. Helicopter tours are an excellent way to take in views of the whole island, including incredible waterfalls, sea cliffs and forests you would be hard pressed to view on foot. For those looking for a little more excitement, you can take an ATV tour or Zipline adventure, drive the road to beautiful Hana or watch the sunrise from Haleakala. Enjoy Maui's fabulous restaurants, shops, art galleries and spas!
We had a wonderful stay in the Mahana unit 405. It had every convenience of home and more! We will definitely return and stay in the same unit if not a 2 or 3 bedroom if we bring our family. The unit was very clean, well decorated and spacious!
The room was better than expected. It is everything they claim and more. The pounding surf outside was soooo relaxing. Perfect for a couple.
This was the 2nd time we stayed at the Mahana in the last 10 months. This unit was exceptional and described accurately , nothing else needed. I would definitely stay here again.
Mike & Stella
Looking to enjoy some activities on Maui while you’re here? We are partnered with the #1 activity booking company in Hawaii. They have been in business for over 30 years and have a selection of over 2,000 different activities. Not only are they local, experienced professionals that can help you decide what to book, they also have an extremely comprehensive website that includes information, pictures and even video tours of certain activities that can help you decide which activity is best for you. You can book activities on-line, you can also reach a live representative toll free at (888) 767-7289 with any additional questions that you may have. Making bookings using this service will provide a substantial discount compared with booking your activities directly with an activity vendor.