Enjoy your getaway in our great value, bright and cozy fully self-contained condo, situated in a convenient downtown Canmore location. Unwind on the lounge, have a BBQ on the balcony, cook a feast in the kitchen, soak up the stunning panoramic views of the mountains and walk downstairs to some fantastic restaurants.
- Location! Location! Location! Perched just above shops and restaurants or take a 5 minute walk into the main street of Canmore
- Free WiFi
- Million dollar mountain views from balcony, bedrooms and lounge room.
- Fully stocked kitchen, and some staple food items
- In-suite laundry with supplies
- Recently updated
- Gas fireplace
- Balcony with BBQ
- Dining Table with seating for 4
- Bell ExpressVu Satellite Flat screen HD TV with a selection of
DVDs to choose from
- Professionally managed and professionally cleaned
The property is perfect for couples, small groups and people travelling with children.
The bright open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room allows for quality family time. Relax and unwind with a movie from the DVD collection or have a BBQ on the deck. This fully self-contained unit features a fully stocked kitchen, master bedroom with queen-size bed, 2 walk-in closets and adjoining 4-piece bathroom. The den features a double bed, making our property the perfect affordable vacation for families. There is an washer/dryer in the unit, complete with supplies.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Second Bedroom: Twin and Twin Trundle
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is on the second level, access by a private indoor staircase. Below are shops and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the main street (restaurants, galleries and shops) and a 5 minute walk to Policeman’s Creek and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff. Trains are a factor with all Canadian mountain towns. The property is along a train line, however, it is very well insulated against sound (and cold!). Bedrooms are on the opposite side of the condo from the train line and the train should not disturb even the lightest of sleepers. Watching the trains go past is actually quite fascinating and not just for the train buffs! Please read our guest reviews.
There is a large parking lot out the front of the condo that is shared by other condo residents and the businesses. You can park where you like and parking is free.
Do you want to stay in one of our properties but the minimum stay is too long for you? Please get in contact with us. We can put you on a wait list in case the minimum stay is shortened or we add a new property to our inventory that has a shorter minimum stay. We can also keep you on the wait list in case we can ‘Split the Week’. What we mean by split the week is we get one guest who wants to stay Monday to Wednesday and another guest who wants to stay Thursday to Sunday but the minimum stay is 6 nights. What we can do is take bookings for both guests and the reservations together will add up to the minimum 6 night stay. There will be an extra clean required and the cost of the clean will be split up based on the number of nights booked by each guest.
The HomeAway availability calendar is synced with our Internal Reservation System calendar during the day. If your dates are available and you meet the house rules, then you are welcome to 'Book Now'.
Rockies Rentals is a professional vacation rental company that assists visitors with finding the perfect vacation rental unit by combining the personal service associated with booking a unit direct with the owner, with the security and professionalism of booking with a company. We have a number of properties, including this property, available for your mountain adventure.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 people and includes adults and children. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly. This is stipulated by our business insurance and we never exceed that limit.
- As per our insurance, all guests must be registered in advance. Send us a message and we will update your guest list.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties or events.
- Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children travelling under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
- Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
- Guests will need to sign our booking agreement. This is an easy digital process and we email all the information out when we confirm your booking.
- And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful condo.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.