|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Our beautiful new home is located on the Jetty in Bandon looking directly across to the Lighthouse with a view of the beach and Bandon Dunes Golf Course in the distance. The view to the right looks directly up the estuary into town.
It is a breath taking spot with an ever changing scenery. There are always boats passing by, seals playing and even Orca sightings right in front of the house. The small Beach to the right leads into town and the Main Beach to the left is only 200 yards away.
Our home is furnished with all of the best equipment including a Bose Stereo Music System with surround sound, Flat Screen TV, Wet Bar, a state of the art kitchen with a Wolf Range and top of the line Oven\Microwave system. The master bedroom has a walk in closet, a four poster bed with a Jacuzzi and personal steam room and Patio doors that face the beach.
Downstairs in the three car garage we have supplied bikes for riding into town, a Foosball Game, Table Tennis table, Shuffle Board and Air Hockey Table. As well as a couple of fishing poles and crabbing nets.
Our aim is to offer an upscale vacation rental at an affordable price for a large family or a golf foursome. It is a beautiful home with a five star atmosphere .
Keywords: Ocean View House
Our favorite place to stay in Bandon. Can't beat the location or the view!
It was very hard to leave, but planning to book soon again and bring more family. Easy beach access, views of the lighthouse, Coquille river and the seals playing in high tide and resting in low tide.
Thank you for our stay . It was beautiful.
We stayed 3 nights and really did enjoy the home and our stay. While the home on the whole was clean and is well equipped with top appliances and comfortable furniture it wasn't quite worth the money compared to other similar rentals.
Pros & cons:
* Very large home that can sleep many people and would be well suited for people with children as the extra rooms are bunk beds, or rooms that aren't completely private and open to the front entryway. I don't think this would work for multiple couples or adults however as the only truly adult oriented room was the master.
* The home has access to beaches on both sides (jetty and ocean) with tremendous views as shown in the photos. It would be great to be here during a storm to enjoy the winds and sounds with the large windows and large side deck.
* It was nice to stay in such a high end home. It is obvious it was not originally intended as a rental.
* While overall the house was clean... We found used soaps in both showers, I stepped on a leftover shampoo cap on one of the shower floors. There was gum that someone left on the headboard of the master bed (we left it there, hopefully isn't still there). All three of the bathrooms were left with very little toilet paper left on the rolls but not extra rolls in any of the rooms so I had to go searching for it. Luckily I found it in the laundry room but was a bit irritating that a simple thing like that wouldn't be better left supplied. The little extra bathroom had not towels in it for drying your hands either. Overall it just felt like a rushed cleaning job.
* In a vacation rental it is always great when there are useful things left behind (i.e. sugar for coffee, coffee, condiments) BUT, nobody wants to use someone's old hairbrush that was left on a bathroom counter, chapstick, open wine bisquick mix that expired in 2013. I totally understand leaving certain things that other renters have left (books, dvds, puzzles) but please take a weekend and clean. This goes for the random hats, shoes, socks and other clothing items left in just about every drawer.
* The game room would have been a disappointment if we were counting on some of the items for our family. There was 1 bike with flat tires, an air hockey table with no puck, 1 ping pong for the ping pong table. Serious cleaning needed (a trip to the dump for excess here too).
It would also be nice if you had a binder with info about the local area and more info on checkout details.
We actually live in Bandon but wanted a bigger house for the family to get together for a few days over the holidays. I can say without hesitation that this house is the best in town. Other people have commented on the view, but until you see it in person, you won't understand how amazing it is. We particularly enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub and steam shower, too.
We found everything we needed to do our own cooking; plenty of towels, washer and dryer, beautiful master suite, movies, music, fast Wi-Fi, games...so much to do and so little time. We hated to leave, but will be back!
Fantastic home, in a great location with all of the comforts of home. This property is at the top of our favorites and we hope to stay again on our next visit to Bandon, OR.
Our family enjoyed the stay in this house so much! We have a very peaceful but quiet stay in Bandon. The house is in perfect condition, beautifully decorated and with all amenities. The owner was great communicating with us. We explored all that Bandon has to offer just a few steps from the home, from walking down the beach, fishing, crabbing, paddle boarding, horse back riding from the beach and dining at Old Town Bandon. A great experience and highly recommended.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
We require a Credit Card to keep on file. No fee will be applied prior to your visit.
Customer agrees, by booking ths rental that any damages or exessive wear and tear may be paid for with this Credit card that is on file with the property owner.