Vintage Lake Michigan Cottage:
• Beachside - No roads to cross over!
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Full bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Living room, dining room
• Buffet area with dining/game table
• Patio, and lots of sunny windows
• New Central A/C System
NOTE: Holiday weekends require 3 night stay.
M&M Dune Cottage is a vintage, 1920's Sheridan Beach original. So, if you're looking for a place with character and can live with all of the rough edges that come with staying in a 90+ year old cottage built on sand, we're the perfect choice for your fun in the sun!
Simply, walk out your front door to step onto the sand path. It leads to the world's most beautiful beach. Sheridan Beach!
Like to walk... The historic Lighthouse with its Promenade, the Michigan City Zoo & Washington Park are just a short stroll down the beach.
Like to shop, boat or play... The Lighthouse Outlet Mall, Downtown Shops with fun & fancy Restaurants, the Port Authority & the Blue Chip Casino are just a quick 5 minute drive away.
An easy vacation for young families wanting to create a lifetime of memories, and for those who are looking to reconnect. Great for a large family, or two smaller ones. Well suited for family gatherings & craft groups, too.
Comfortably sleeps eight...
• 2 bedrooms each have 2 Twin Beds
• 1 Bedroom has a Twin over a Full Bed
• 1 Bedroom has a Queen Bed
Note: Bed linens & Bath towels provided
Fully equipped kitchen...
• Dishwasher & dishwasher detergent
• Liquid dish soap & sponges
• Oven/range & microwave
• Fridge/freezer with ice-maker
• Drip coffee maker w/filters & sugar
• Bagel toaster
• Pots, pans, pitchers & prep bowls
• Corkscrew, can-opener & cutlery
• Dishes, glassware & utensils
• Dish towels, paper towels & napkins
• Assorted condiments & spices
• Cooking spray
• Central air conditioning
• Broadband internet / WIFI access
• SmartTV - Stream your member accounts
• DVD player and Loads of DVD's
• Patio table & chairs
• Weber charcoal grill
• Beach chairs & toys
• Bocce, frisbee, volleyball & football
• Kayaks, paddles & PFD vests
• Board games, puzzles & books
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board w/iron
• Radios & alarm clocks
Health & Safety...
• KIDDE smoke & CO2 detectors
• Allergy pillow & mattress covers
• New furnace & central air conditioner
• Interior tested for mold - Passed
• Child caps available for outlets
• Cottage set back off road
• Rear entrance has one step
• Front entrance has 3 steps to patio +1 step
• Emergency numbers on fridge
• Flashlights & extra household lightbulbs
Nearby day/night, free public parking spaces are readily available on Colfax, Lake & California Avenues, most days of the Summer. It'll take a bit more effort on holidays.
Bring your suits, sandals, suntan lotion,
and a good book!
Like all area cottages, M&M Dune Cottage is separated from the lake by a naturally created, government protected dune. The pathways over the dune are marked & continually managed to keep their heights as low as possible. For those who want to avoid traversing the dune, there's a boardwalk in Washington Park.
Please remember to read all beach cautions and supervise children. Thank you!
Keyword: Beach Cottage; Lake Cottage; Lake House; Lake Michigan Cottage; Warren Dunes, Indiana Dunes; Dune Cottage; MC Cottage; Michigan City Cottage; National Lakeshore; Mt Baldy